🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trickle down

Bill Maher is a comedian and not a very funny one at that. Post the vid of Assange exposing the asshat for a Hillary ass sniffing lapdog. That was funny, Maher was dumbfounded

Bill Maher is a comedian and not a very funny one at that. Post the vid of Assange exposing the asshat for a Hillary ass sniffing lapdog. That was funny, Maher was dumbfounded
any way you look at his ability to tell it like it is, well lets look under Arnold 26 billion debt he caused under democrats leadership 11 bill dollar surplus .... so if thats what we get surplus instead of debt then pick hillary ....

its funny how stupid republicans really are

Could be, but liberals are even dumber voting for trickle up poverty.

so you're saying so i'm clear here, you would rather have a 26 billion deficit over a 11 billion dollar surplus ... your reason would be even dumber the fact that you're voting for trickle down economic ... by they way california isn't in poverty .... Kansas is ... Lausanne is ... why ???repiublicons ran those states into the ground by using??? you guessed its" trickle down economic" funny how that is ... Dems won 1, republic lost 2...

Stupid people abound, both left and right.

Bill Maher is definitely not one of them.
what are you telling me that you tow would rather have a 26 billion dollar deficit over a 11 billion dollar surplus ... figures you repub-lie-tards are just clueless

so you're saying so i'm clear here, you would rather have a 26 billion deficit over a 11 billion dollar surplus ... your reason would be even dumber the fact that you're voting for trickle down economic ... by they way california isn't in poverty .... Kansas is ... Lausanne is ... why ???repiublicons ran those states into the ground by using??? you guessed its" trickle down economic" funny how that is ... Dems won 1, republic lost 2...

Kansas is not California, WTF you didn't think the economy would come back? Hey Brown is a good governor don't get me wrong but to say taxes got them out of it is just plain stupid.

California has debts of nearly 450 BILLION in unfunded pension debt...it's their ticking time bomb

You beat me to it, dumb fuck liberals always ignores the elephant in the room.
seems you information is a little old, your 450 BILLION in unfunded pension debt. was in 2010 not 2016 ... you need to look it up now ,... in case you have noticed its 2016 not 2010 ..thats what I find about republican .... they take old information and try to make it as if this debt is still around you need to check your numbers dumb fucks ...

Last edited:
Stupid people abound, both left and right.

Bill Maher is definitely not one of them.
what are you telling me that you tow would rather have a 26 billion dollar deficit over a 11 billion dollar surplus ... figures you repub-lie-tards are just clueless

What I was telling you is that Bill Maher is very intelligent and that stupid people abound on both the left and the right.

I am not in the least bit surprised you lack the ability to figure that out and thought I was saying something else.

California has debts of nearly 450 BILLION in unfunded pension debt...it's their ticking time bomb

seem the have 11 billion dollars now to pay down on it now don't they ... and what did arnold have to add to it more debt... dumb fuck

Ooooh they are only 439 BILLION short. Gawd you're stupid

Lmfao...

Kansas is not California, WTF you didn't think the economy would come back? Hey Brown is a good governor don't get me wrong but to say taxes got them out of it is just plain stupid.
thats what they did idiot ...they raised taxes on the wealthy and you not knowing that say you have a lot of stupid going on ... if you watch the video, which its obvious you didn't,Bill started out with Kansas and trickle down oh look it didn't work, they are close to bankruptcy ... look act bobby jindal he too ran with the trickle down economics crap and his state is failing big time... but the Dems are in control now and thing are turning it around... why ??? because the raised taxes on the rich you idiot

seem the have 11 billion dollars now to pay down on it now don't they ... and what did arnold have to add to it more debt... dumb fuck

you better check again moron

you better check again moron

Watch who you call a moron you dumbed down asshat.

For many years, the California Public Employees’ Retirement System and other state and local pension systems have assumed earnings, technically called the “discount rate,” in the 7.5 percent to 8 percent range, and they seemed to be generally on target.

With that assumption, California’s unfunded pension liabilities – the gap between what the funds expect to have and what retirees will be owed – are roughly $450 billion.

That’s a big number, but investment earnings have stumbled in the last couple of years. CalPERS gained 2.4 percent in 2014-15 and a minuscule 0.6 percent in 2015-16. That generally was the experience of other California and national systems as well.

Read more here: California’s unfunded pension debts may be larger than acknowledged

How long has that deficit been around?
Which party defined the pension system that caused it to occur?

No idea personally I could care less about California. Regardless the debt is there and posting an "11 billion dollar surplus" is comical

How long has that deficit been around?
Which party defined the pension system that caused it to occur?

No idea personally I could care less about California. Regardless the debt is there and posting an "11 billion dollar surplus" is comical
The beauty of Accounting Rules is that you can fudge the numbers in countless ways.

Forum List

Back