Triple vaccinated Joe Biden alone on beach….wearing a mask.

What the hell dog are you talking about? All I see is Biden and Jill.

walking jill.jpg

That pic of Tater sorta reminds me of this gaggle of old guys that used to show-up where I surf fish every year. There must have been about 15 of them and every year their number would dwindle till in the end only two were left. I've seen neither the past couple years.

I'd sure would not miss Tater but I miss those guys.

Last time I heard it, animals also contract covid.

Does it really matter why he chose to wear it?
He clearly does not care about those who bash him for anything he does. Nor should he.
I don’t see the dog wearing a mask.

Brandon doesn’t care what people say about him because he doesn’t understand any of it.

What is the date on the photo?
July

Between March and July
I don’t see the dog wearing a mask.

Brandon doesn’t care what people say about him because he doesn’t understand any of it.
The dog does not need to make a mask. You are only saying that to sound smart.

Biden understands that if one is not vaccinated, one will contract the virus or its variants. And he understands the effects on those who continue to be unvaccinated compared to the ones who are vaccinated.

And the proof of it is the daily cases between Thanksgiving and now, where so many who wanted to go visit, travel, etc have contracted the very effectively fast Omicron.

By all means, deny that Omicron is a more contagious variant of the virus, and that the number of cases, all over the world, are wrong. And that all countries requiring a mandate for masks or vaccines are "stepping" on people's freedoms.

If Biden is wrong, all other countries are also wrong.

July

Between March and July

The dog does not need to make a mask. You are only saying that to sound smart.

Biden understands that if one is not vaccinated, one will contract the virus or its variants. And he understands the effects on those who continue to be unvaccinated compared to the ones who are vaccinated.

And the proof of it is the daily cases between Thanksgiving and now, where so many who wanted to go visit, travel, etc have contracted the very effectively fast Omicron.

By all means, deny that Omicron is a more contagious variant of the virus, and that the number of cases, all over the world, are wrong. And that all countries requiring a mandate for masks or vaccines are "stepping" on people's freedoms.

If Biden is wrong, all other countries are also wrong.
I didn’t suggest that dogs make masks. I asked about the wearing of a mask by the dog.

you are the one who brought up the notion of doggies being susceptible to getting COVID. Brandon should be more thoughtful.

I didn’t suggest that dogs make masks. I asked about the wearing of a mask by the dog.

you are the one who brought up the notion of doggies being susceptible to getting COVID. Brandon should be more thoughtful.
Making a fuss about Biden wearing a mask is just that. Making a fuss. And about nothing.

You did not suggest it, but it is a fact that animals do contract covid. I simply threw it out there as a possibility.

Only Biden knows, and his wife, as to why both wore the mask on the beach. It is their business. No explanation has come out, and none may come out.

The wearing of the mask on the beach is clearly, to me, in contrast to all the people who insist in not wearing a mask for anything.

Only for people who need to be led around by the nose and bow to govt.
Except that if Trump had said from the beginning to wear a mask, and stay home, etc...., all of those who have been led around by the nose and bowed to his government would have listened to him and worn a mask.

But he chose to do the opposite of most governments at the time and make it ok to not wear masks. And the results of that were very clear.

Making a fuss about Biden wearing a mask is just that. Making a fuss. And about nothing.

You did not suggest it, but it is a fact that animals do contract covid. I simply threw it out there as a possibility.

Only Biden knows, and his wife, as to why both wore the mask on the beach. It is their business. No explanation has come out, and none may come out.

The wearing of the mask on the beach is clearly, to me, in contrast to all the people who insist in not wearing a mask for anything.
You miss the point. It’s not that he elects to wear a mask. It’s that he elected to wear it OUTSIDE while walking a dog on the beach. I mean, sure: the ocean spray may be full of COVID-19 variants … but still. Even you have to admit it: he’s an idiot and this is a funny picture highlighting his dementia.

You miss the point. It’s not that he elects to wear a mask. It’s that he elected to wear it OUTSIDE while walking a dog on the beach. I mean, sure: the ocean spray may be full of COVID-19 variants … but still. Even you have to admit it: he’s an idiot and this is a funny picture highlighting his dementia.
I do understand your point very well.

It is still his choice.

Why is there a constant talk about freedom to not be vaccinated or wear a mask, but no one can have the freedom to wear a mask on the beach if they so choose?

Double standards

Setting an example for us all

Unlike the previous Douchebag who refused to wear masks or allow those around him to wear a mask

An example of lack of intelligence? Fresh ocean air..thats all good for you. The virus is transmissible from PERSON to PERSON.... as you can see in the photo below where Biden was an example for us all as he refused to mask up while visiting senior citizens.. maybe that was some form of passive aggressiveness who the hell knows?

Anyway, there he is walking all alone on a beach with a mask on for no good reason, when everyone knows a little fresh air and less of his own CO2 would do a lot of good.

No people are not idiots that they need Biden's example to make life decisions that are beneficial for themselves and their families.

1640977779353.png

An example of lack of intelligence? Fresh ocean air..thats all good for you. The virus is transmissible from PERSON to PERSON.... as you can see in the photo below where Biden was an example for us all as he refused to mask up while visiting senior citizens.. maybe that was some form of passive aggressiveness who the hell knows?

Anyway, there he is walking all alone on a beach with a mask on for no good reason, when everyone knows a little fresh air and less of his own CO2 would do a lot of good.

No people are not idiots that they need Biden's example to make life decisions that are beneficial for themselves and their families.

View attachment 581915
Didn’t know the Carter’s were among the Little People

Forum List

Back