Triple vaccinated Joe Biden alone on beach….wearing a mask.

I do understand your point very well.

It is still his choice.

Why is there a constant talk about freedom to not be vaccinated or wear a mask, but no one can have the freedom to wear a mask on the beach if they so choose?

Double standards
Nobody suggested he isn’t free to wear a mask on a beach. I wouldn’t mandate that he wear one or not wear one. The double standard is a liberal fascist worrying about “freedom” when that’s the one thing they won’t tolerate from others.

Except that if Trump had said from the beginning to wear a mask, and stay home, etc...., all of those who have been led around by the nose and bowed to his government would have listened to him and worn a mask.

But he chose to do the opposite of most governments at the time and make it ok to not wear masks. And the results of that were very clear.

No, I never wore one nor did I take his snake juice and would never recommend that someone do. Yes, the results are clear. Masks don't really work but they should never be mandated. One should be free to choose whether or not to use one.

Nobody suggested he isn’t free to wear a mask on a beach. I wouldn’t mandate that he wear one or not wear one. The double standard is a liberal fascist worrying about “freedom” when that’s the one thing they won’t tolerate from others.
Which party has been using and abusing the word freedom from 2016 to this day?

When overused and abused, a word loses its original meaning.
--------------------

Among Republican respondents, 1 in 5 used some iteration of the word “freedom,” with “traditional” values also frequently mentioned. One Republican respondent included the term in a litany of issues and policy concerns shared by many conservatives: “truth, freedoms, border security, strong military, anti-abortion, Christian values, job creation, vote integrity.”

--------------------

Among Republican respondents, 1 in 5 used some iteration of the word “freedom,” with “traditional” values also frequently mentioned. One Republican respondent included the term in a litany of issues and policy concerns shared by many conservatives: “truth, freedoms, border security, strong military, anti-abortion, Christian values, job creation, vote integrity.”

I agree. Add to the list of meaningless words:

Racist
Justice
Sexist

No, I never wore one nor did I take his snake juice and would never recommend that someone do. Yes, the results are clear. Masks don't really work but they should never be mandated. One should be free to choose whether or not to use one.
Masks do not work.
What study did you gather that conclusion from?

--------------------

Freedom and liberty mean something when used by a conservative. They are just window dressing when you “liberals” and “progressives” invoke those terms.

One should be free to choose whether or not to use one.
You are free to choose whether to wear one or not.

You just can't do certain things or go certain places if you choose to not wear a mask. It is your choice, but quit bitching when a business requires/mandates that you wear one.

I wonder if he's booked in for his 4th vaccination.....and then 5th.....and then 6th.....and then 7th.....and then 8th.....and then 9th.....and then 10th.....and then 12th.....and then 13th.....and then 14th.....and then 15th.......

He forgot his 11th cos the dog forgot to remind him.

You are free to choose whether to wear one or not.

You just can't do certain things or go certain places if you choose to not wear a mask. It is your choice, but quit bitching when a business requires/mandates that you wear one.
I think most conservatives don't mind when businesses mandate mask wear. It's part of the whole "businesses can choose who they do business with" thing.

But we don't agree with governments mandating mask wear.

I think most conservatives don't mind when businesses mandate mask wear. It's part of the whole "businesses can choose who they do business with" thing.

But we don't agree with governments mandating mask wear.
I disagree........we did mind........They had us wearing masks outside in over 100 degree heat indexes........In the beginning of this nonsense.........they were laying people off as well with the mask police.

The mask police didn't do any work and got out of Ac cars to enforce then jump back into the car. While we WATER BOARDED OURSELVES WITH OUR OWN SWEAT.

Did NOTHING........EXCEPT TICK OFF CONSTUCTION WORKERS..............the mask has never stopped the spread...........and is completely stupid.

I mind.......as I had to Water board myself for a while due to IDIOTS.

Freedom and liberty mean something when used by a conservative. They are just window dressing when you “liberals” and “progressives” invoke those terms.
No one has the freedom or liberty to allow a virus to spread to people around them, knowing that they may catch it or even kill them.

Even a flu is contagious. No one with a flu has a right to be around people, sneaze and spread the flu simply because they do not want to stay at home or in bed, or cover their mouths when they sneaze.

Forum List

Back