Trolling, the new language of politics

donald-trump-announces-his-tax_4948853.jpg

I am a fabulous troller. No one does it better.

What about his latest troll said over the weekend?

"I could shoot someone on Fifth Ave. and not lose a single vote."

Confident Trump says could 'shoot somebody' and not lose voters
You should start a thread on that!

Already did. It's in politics, and you wouldn't believe the responses I'm getting from the right. The title is "I could shoot someone on Fifth Ave. and not lose a vote".

Most of them think it's funny, or they think it shows strong character.

What about his latest troll said over the weekend?

"I could shoot someone on Fifth Ave. and not lose a single vote."

Confident Trump says could 'shoot somebody' and not lose voters
You should start a thread on that!

Already did. It's in politics, and you wouldn't believe the responses I'm getting from the right. The title is "I could shoot someone on Fifth Ave. and not lose a vote".

Most of them think it's funny, or they think it shows strong character.
Damn those right wingers!

Trump's trolling is the main reasons why I get impression he's simply on a pre-publication book tour. I hear things he says and think of chapter headings. His policies and ideas won't be main context of book, but rather it'll be the media and his fellow campaigners that he'll dig into.

Trump's trolling is the main reasons why I get impression he's simply on a pre-publication book tour. I hear things he says and think of chapter headings. His policies and ideas won't be main context of book, but rather it'll be the media and his fellow campaigners that he'll dig into.
Maybe that's how it all started, but what he is doing seems to be working.....as far as his campaign is concerned. As time goes on its looking like he may end up sitting behind that desk in the Oval Office.

Maybe that's how it all started, but what he is doing seems to be working.....as far as his campaign is concerned. As time goes on its looking like he may end up sitting behind that desk in the Oval Office.

He has single handedly rewritten how to win elections.

Cruz has another angle. He has distanced himself from pretty much everyone in government, betting that the country will continue to circle the drain and gain votes down the road. I don't think this election is his time yet.

I'd say his strategy is a pretty safe bet.

This is the year of the outsiders as the people are sick of the typical candidates hacked up by the political elite like a cats hairball. The same could be said of Sanders rise on the DFL side. Trump also has made gains by those who have found an extreme distaste of political correctness. Doesn't matter what he says as those who understand hyperbole and sarcasm get it. This is a revolt by both sides as the first names that came out were Clinton and Bush. We did that shit already.

Forum List

Back