Tropical Storm Barry

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Is about tho come ashore and rainfall estimates are pretty astounding. Experts claim that the biggest threat of this storm will be flooding.

For those who want to help, please consider donating to Team Rubicon USA. An organization made up of veterans and first responders who travel the country to help communities hit by a disaster.

Team Rubicon | Built To Serve

Is about tho come ashore and rainfall estimates are pretty astounding. Experts claim that the biggest threat of this storm will be flooding.

For those who want to help, please consider donating to Team Rubicon USA. An organization made up of veterans and first responders who travel the country to help communities hit by a disaster.

I wonder why they called it Barry.
I'm sure Democrats hope that Barry will lay waste to New Orleans the way Democrats are laying waste to America.
That will give them something to bitch about other than Epstein or Family Separation.

I'm sure Democrats hope that Barry will lay waste to New Orleans the way Democrats are laying waste to America.
That will give them something to bitch about other than Epstein or Family Separation.
They come out with a list of names for storms every year.

Tropical Cyclone Names

The Leftists, led by John Bel Edwards, rule over Louisiana.

What are the Democrats going to do about this?

Just upgraded to a hurricane by the Nat

Just updated to a hurricane by the Nat'l Hurricane Center--about three minutes ago

Weird storm

Ugh. Sounds like Houston all over again. Let's hope not.

Oldlady, not being a dick, but it wasn't that bad here when Harvy hit. Construction on I-45 caused all the flooding. Where my old house was got flooded bad. My house was a loss 100%. We burnt it down after insurance looked at it and told me we would get nothing. That area floods naturally, and being surrounded by rice fields didn't help, but even then, only about 12 houses were wrecked. Harvy was nothing but hype and the gimp In Austin scamming tax payers out of money. Berry looks like it will be the same.

Barry Obama?

Its coming ashore around New Orleans which floods anytime there is more than a couple inches of rain.

Is it too late to get our money back, with interest of course, for the Louisiana Purchase?

Because raping young girls & imprisoning children should not be bitched about.

You don't deserve to live in this country.

Because raping young girls & imprisoning children should not be bitched about.

You don't deserve to live in this country.
Lol
Says a slick Willy supporter

Oldlady, not being a dick, but it wasn't that bad here when Harvy hit. Construction on I-45 caused all the flooding. Where my old house was got flooded bad. My house was a loss 100%. We burnt it down after insurance looked at it and told me we would get nothing. That area floods naturally, and being surrounded by rice fields didn't help, but even then, only about 12 houses were wrecked. Harvy was nothing but hype and the gimp In Austin scamming tax payers out of money. Berry looks like it will be the same.
I was in Houston a week after Harvey finished and got partially swallowed by ‘quick mud’. Very scary situation. I lost a pair of valuable shoes in the process. The residue of the water level in a city park was about 20 feet above the water line. I’d call that more serious than hype.

I was in Houston a week after Harvey finished and got partially swallowed by ‘quick mud’. Very scary situation. I lost a pair of valuable shoes in the process. The residue of the water level in a city park was about 20 feet above the water line. I’d call that more serious than hype.

I always wait for Hurricanes and 1,000 year floods to wear my valuable shoes....

I always wait for Hurricanes and 1,000 year floods to wear my valuable shoes....
These were PF Flyers on a warm, sunny day.

WHAT? Mud? Holy shit. I have lived here since 1981 and never knew anything about mud! It was 1,000,000,000,000,% hype.

Forum List

Back