Trouble brewing...

Jake you need to learn history and stop watching MSLSD...its making you even more stupid.

Heavy on the LSD part...
According to Jake, conditions in American today for blacks is worse than in 1950. He claims racism is out in the open...he must be getting this from the left media and the D party. Another effort to keep dummies voting D, yet it is clearly transparent, but Jake isn't smart enough to see it.
Those are your words, gipper, not mine. Racism is more out in the open. The reason blacks are not being lynched, is the vast good white Americans would immediately kill the lynchers. I know that disappoints you.

Jake you need to learn history and stop watching MSLSD...its making you even more stupid.

Heavy on the LSD part...
According to Jake, conditions in American today for blacks is worse than in 1950. He claims racism is out in the open...he must be getting this from the left media and the D party. Another effort to keep dummies voting D, yet it is clearly transparent, but Jake isn't smart enough to see it.
Those are your words, gipper, not mine. Racism is more out in the open. The reason blacks are not being lynched, is the vast good white Americans would immediately kill the lynchers. I know that disappoints you.
Oh brother...Jake what has happened to you? You have gone off the deep end.

...and here I was having such wonderful morning.

Heavy on the LSD part...
Oh brother...Jake what has happened to you? You have gone off the deep end. ...and here I was having such wonderful morning.
Correcting your nonsense is good therapy for you this morning.

Let's hope this is wrong, but what if it is right?

THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN
For all the linear thinking people out there, do you need any more proof of the cyclical nature of history than the last two weeks? Politicians being assassinated in Britain. Then the people of Britain shocking the world by telling the politicians, EU bureaucrats, and central bankers to fuck off. Markets in turmoil. Currencies in turmoil.

Then the rule of law is completely trashed by the FBI, DOJ and the rest of the corrupt establishment running this country. Hillary Clinton commits multiple crimes, lies under oath, and skates away free to become the next president of the United States. If ever rational thinking people needed more proof the system is rigged, they got it this week. The simmering anger among the hoi poloi is palpable.

Then two police shootings of black men in the U.S. Obama doing his absolute best to fan the flames of racial discontent. And now the blowback of black terrorists slaughtering police in Dallas. There is nothing or no one who will keep this from intensifying.

As I’ve said hundreds of times over the last few years, Fourth Turnings DO NOT de-escalate or de-intensify. They build to a crescendo of violence, bloodshed, and war. The world is a powder keg and we are on the verge of a civil war, monetary war, cyber war, and eventually world war.

We can all go about our lives like everything will resolve itself peacefully. We can believe the establishment that everything is just fine. We can pretend the coming storms can be avoided. That’s delusional thinking. There are ten years left in this Fourth Turning. If you think the first eight years weren’t so hot, you haven’t seen anything yet. The two presidential candidates are lightning rods.

I wonder if Obama will call this domestic terrorism. Knowing what a lowlife race baiter he is, he’ll try to blame the NRA, Trump, and guns for this slaughter. I think I’ll take a safer route to my job this morning.
THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN

Government and politicians really suck!!! They are about to once again, get a lot of people killed and cause terrible suffering. Oh well...the human condition.
There are cops and civic leaders who are reaching out to the other. There are everyday people saying they want this to end.

If we can just keep the crazies on both ends from further infecting this country, and if at least a few of our "leaders" would extend a hand to each other, we may be able to survive this without too much more damage.

Big "if's" there.

THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN
For all the linear thinking people out there, do you need any more proof of the cyclical nature of history than the last two weeks? Politicians being assassinated in Britain. Then the people of Britain shocking the world by telling the politicians, EU bureaucrats, and central bankers to fuck off. Markets in turmoil. Currencies in turmoil.

Then the rule of law is completely trashed by the FBI, DOJ and the rest of the corrupt establishment running this country. Hillary Clinton commits multiple crimes, lies under oath, and skates away free to become the next president of the United States. If ever rational thinking people needed more proof the system is rigged, they got it this week. The simmering anger among the hoi poloi is palpable.

Then two police shootings of black men in the U.S. Obama doing his absolute best to fan the flames of racial discontent. And now the blowback of black terrorists slaughtering police in Dallas. There is nothing or no one who will keep this from intensifying.

As I’ve said hundreds of times over the last few years, Fourth Turnings DO NOT de-escalate or de-intensify. They build to a crescendo of violence, bloodshed, and war. The world is a powder keg and we are on the verge of a civil war, monetary war, cyber war, and eventually world war.

We can all go about our lives like everything will resolve itself peacefully. We can believe the establishment that everything is just fine. We can pretend the coming storms can be avoided. That’s delusional thinking. There are ten years left in this Fourth Turning. If you think the first eight years weren’t so hot, you haven’t seen anything yet. The two presidential candidates are lightning rods.

I wonder if Obama will call this domestic terrorism. Knowing what a lowlife race baiter he is, he’ll try to blame the NRA, Trump, and guns for this slaughter. I think I’ll take a safer route to my job this morning.
THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN

Government and politicians really suck!!! They are about to once again, get a lot of people killed and cause terrible suffering. Oh well...the human condition.
There are cops and civic leaders who are reaching out to the other. There are everyday people saying they want this to end.

If we can just keep the crazies on both ends from further infecting this country, and if at least a few of our "leaders" would extend a hand to each other, we may be able to survive this without too much more damage.

Big "if's" there.

Agreed.

Sadly, we have a president and AG clearly supporting one side.

THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN

THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN

Big "if's" there.

Agreed.

The race war actually started decades ago...however you along with the majority simply did not know about it...as the media did a good job of covering it up....because it was and still is a one-sided war...blacks against whites.

Aussie Journalist on American Race War

Even with the latest outrages which have been getting increasingly more rampant the past few years aka ...the knockout game, the wildings etc. White folk still either do not want to believe it or do not want to admit it....they do not want their lives disturbed...so they keep their heads in ostrich mode....when you see whites getting upset enough to join together in groups and put a stop to the current nonsense then you will see a end not only to islamic terrorism but also the blm bullshit, knock out game, wildings and all the other things the 'teens' are comitting against white society.

Yet, hillary tells you the solution is for white folk to change...in a sense she is correct....if whites want to protect themselves and their families they do need to change.....get informed, learn what is going on, do not trust the liberal media...tune into conservative websites that will tell you the truth and read up on the incredible...almost unbelievable amount of black on white crime...a good place to begin....read up on the Zebra case in SanFrancisco.

FPM Article

Black Criminals, White Victims, and White Guilt

Last edited:

THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN

THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN

Big "if's" there.

Agreed.

Only a weasel extremist would say that, gipper. You identified yourself as the problem.

The good whites will join with the minorities to wipe out the bad whites, if you are right, sundevil. Hope you are wrong.

Until the following facts become part of the conversation, we’re never going to see a real reduction in the number of violent confrontations involving black people and police officers. But the mainstream media, political leaders and white people in general are afraid to even mention these facts for fear of being labeled racist. Black Crime Facts That The White Liberal Media Daren’t Talk About
That is a discussion for another day. Giuliani is wrong, Gingrich is correct.

Forum List

Back