Troubling quotes from world leaders

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Here are some Kissinger quotes according to the link below:

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries."
Henry A. Kissinger

"World population needs to be decreased by 50%"
Henry A. Kissinger

"The elderly are useless eaters."
Henry A. Kissinger

Here are some quotes from Prince Philip according to the same source:

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
Prince Philip

"Cannibalism is a radical but realistic solution to the problem of overpopulation."
Prince Philip

"Human population growth is probably the single most serious long-term threat to survival. We're in for a major disaster if it isn't curbed...We have no option. If it isn't controlled voluntarily, it will be controlled involuntarily by an increase in disease, starvation and war."
Prince Philip

Are these quotes accurate?

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries."
Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
Prince Philip

"Cannibalism is a radical but realistic solution to the problem of overpopulation."
Prince Philip

"Human population growth is probably the single most serious long-term threat to survival. We're in for a major disaster if it isn't curbed...We have no option. If it isn't controlled voluntarily, it will be controlled involuntarily by an increase in disease, starvation and war."
Prince Philip

Yes and Kissinger was of course a repub.

Fretting about overpopulation is the ultimate conceit... way too many of you, just the right amount of me.

I think something awful begins to happen in the human mind once you become so rich you have no need of anything or anyone. After you have conquered the innate instinct of survival, there still remains in us that instinct to fight and battle for something. I think the focus goes from trying to make money to controlling other people. That drive to survive then gets rerouted to control in order to "save the world", so to speak, or at least, that is what they tell themselves.

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Teddy Roosevelt is credited with being the first Progressive President and he was a Repub as well. Progressives are now the group promoting this sort of thing.

So what is your point?

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

I heard he owned slaves.

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Teddy Roosevelt is credited with being the first Progressive President and he was a Repub as well. Progressives are now the group promoting this sort of thing.

So what is your point?
My point is that post southern strategy republicans are anti human.

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

I heard he owned slaves.
I heard he had hair on his back like a monkey. :)

KISSINGER-MILITARY-MEN-STUPID-DUMB-ANIMALS-FOERIGN-POLICY.jpg

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

He's a globalist, and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together understands that a letter by one's name means nothing if their actions and allegiance contradict it. But nice try, mr hateful partisan.

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

He's a globalist, and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together understands that a letter by one's name means nothing if their actions and allegiance contradict it. But nice try, mr hateful partisan.

"Henry Kissinger has been a friend of mine. I've liked him, I've respected him. But we've been friends for a long time, long before my emergence in the world of politics, which has not been too long. "
-Drumpf

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

"Henry Kissinger has been a friend of mine. I've liked him, I've respected him. But we've been friends for a long time, long before my emergence in the world of politics, which has not been too long. "
-Drumpf

Your point? I'm not a Trump supporter, you obviously have not read my thoughts on him, that I've stated a number of times. He also praised the Clintons numerous times, which was enough to seal my opinion on him.

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

He was what Trump is fighting. He was a Swamp Creature

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

-Drumpf

Your point? I'm not a Trump supporter, you obviously have not read my thoughts on him, that I've stated a number of times. He also praised the Clintons numerous times, which was enough to seal my opinion on him.
My point is that post southern strategy republicans are anti-human like I already mentioned.

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

-Drumpf
Trump treats everybody with respect. Hes nice until it's time not to be nice

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

He was what Trump is fighting. He was a Swamp Creature
So why are Drumpf and Kissinger friends if he is fighting him?

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

-Drumpf
Trump treats everybody with respect. Hes nice until it's time not to be nice

If you call someone treating you like youre an idiot "respect" there no hope for you. He talks to you fools like you cant remember his last sentence. "I follow the constitution." Now he has "the ultimate authority to reopen the country". Arent you tired of being treated like an idiot or is it that youre the type that needs someone to lie to you?

My point is that post southern strategy republicans are anti-human like I already mentioned.

And my point is that a letter by one's name means nothing, if their actions and true allegiance contradict it.

Forum List

Back