TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

That's especially amusing coming from you, who instantly and unquestioningly believes everything Obama says.

:lmao: Dumbass.

Can you prove this statement when you do not even know the person?

Can he prove his?

No?

Then perhaps you should stop posting and proving what an idiot you are, hmmm?

From the person known as the dunce of the boards, this means nothing. You are the one who accused him.

Oh, then you're cool with us painting the whole Dem Party with the Ayers/Jones/Jarrett brush -- which, not coincidentally, is colored red.

Unless you're a flaming hypocrite, that is...?

Ayers doesn't hold political office...

The thing is, yes, the Dems have a fringe, but they fall into line when there are deals to be made.

The Teabaggers will insist that the country go off a fiscal cliff because a billionaire might not be able to buy a new dancing horsie...
Stupid leftist retardery is stupid.

Dave, maybe you need to take a break from the board... turn off Rush and Fox News, go to some quiet place and smell the flowers. Seriously, man, you are becoming increasingly unhinged... we're worried about you.

Ayers doesn't hold political office...

The thing is, yes, the Dems have a fringe, but they fall into line when there are deals to be made.

The Teabaggers will insist that the country go off a fiscal cliff because a billionaire might not be able to buy a new dancing horsie...
Stupid leftist retardery is stupid.

Dave, maybe you need to take a break from the board... turn off Rush and Fox News, go to some quiet place and smell the flowers. Seriously, man, you are becoming increasingly unhinged... we're worried about you.

I had trouble sleeping last night worrying about how someone could be as stupid as Dave.

Oh, then you're cool with us painting the whole Dem Party with the Ayers/Jones/Jarrett brush -- which, not coincidentally, is colored red.

Unless you're a flaming hypocrite, that is...?

you've been doing it anyway, so why bother asking now? :lol:
And there yaps del again, pretending not to be a liberal, but getting his frilly panties in a wad whenever someone criticizes the left.

you really need to check in with reality once in a while, davey :lol:

The country that Allen West fought for is no more. The political process is as corrupt as every other part of the government. West risked his life for nothing. He's coming to this realization the way Chris Stevens came to the same realization in his last moments of life.

Chris Stevens told you that in your dream vision world, katz, you loony delusional droid.

Poor Dickless -- he really hates it that an Uncle Tom got off the plantation.

You want to make this a race issue? You are one petty piece of shit.
The left uses race against conservative blacks all the time, retard.

it's not their color, it's their politics that is the problem.

you get some creep like clarence thomas who got everywhere he is because of affirmative action and then tries to take it away from everyone coming up behind him.

i think we call that 'hypocrisy'.

Chris Stevens told you that in your dream vision world, katz, you loony delusional droid.

Do you think he didn't know at the last, that he had been abandoned, that the government he worked for intended to let him die? He wrote about it in his diary. He sent e-mails about it. He ended up begging but his boss, obama, just didn't care OR found these deaths necessary to achieve some other goal.

I heard Allen West last night when he voiced his puzzlement that the country he devoted his life to had become this politically polluted. How did this happen? Why? Then, ultimately "Is it over".

Yes. It is over.

Do you think he didn't know at the last, that he had been abandoned, that the government he worked for intended to let him die? He wrote about it in his diary. He sent e-mails about it. He ended up begging but his boss, obama, just didn't care OR found these deaths necessary to achieve some other goal.

I heard Allen West last night when he voiced his puzzlement that the country he devoted his life to had become this politically polluted. How did this happen? Why? Then, ultimately "Is it over".

Yes. It is over.

^^^^^^^^

still a liar and a moron.

Yes. It is over.

^^^^^^^^

still a liar and a moron.

Still a liberal and a democrat.

It would have been so simple for you to say, "Yes, TP screwed up. It happens."

But you couldn't even do that. :lmao:
What was your reason for bringing up TP's mistake?

Did you have a point?
Yes. That TP chose their initials wisely -- TP also stands for "toilet paper".

But, hey -- as long as YOU believe they're fair, impartial, and objective... :lmao:
Thanks for confirming that you didn't have a point.

It's reality. And if you think a dumbass prog like you gets to dictate who is and who isn't a conservative, I'm afraid I'll be forced to laugh in your stupid face.

:lmao:
You can claim you're a little girl in pigtails, and then say this exact same line when I tell you you're not.

I'm a conservative. There's nothing you can do about it except throw your impotent little hissy fits.

How's that working out for you? :lmao:
You could very well be a little girl in pigtails, also.

Yes, they just did a recount for the hell of it.

:lmao:

Nope. Lawyers.

Again. Lawyers. Pay attention.
So, in summary: If a conservative lawyers up, he's hiding something. If a liberal lawyers up, it's nothing at all.

Right, dumbass?
No, she's lawyering up to be able to counter the army of lawyers that West is hiring.

Don't worry - we Liberals will explain everything to you, daveman.

Forum List

Back