TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

Uh-oh...problems with the voting machines.

Rep. West asks court to force broader recount after voting machine problems | Fox News
Florida Rep. Allen West said Tuesday he filed a circuit court complaint challenging the official result of his race, which ended with him losing re-election by 2,442 votes.
The lawsuit asks the St. Lucie County court for a preliminary injunction that would order election officials to recount early votes in the state’s 18th Congressional District and refrain from certifying the results until the process in complete.

--

Officials on Saturday issued a final tally in Murphy’s favor and said the margin of victory was above the threshold for a recount. However, they acknowledged a problem with computer memory cards in voting machines in St. Lucie County and agreed to recount ballots cast from Nov. 1 to 3.

The West campaign argued the entire early voting period – from Oct. 27 to Nov. 3 -- should be recounted, considering the malfunction.

“It stands to reason that if the remaining early votes were to be recounted, additional errors would be uncovered and the tabulation of votes revised accordingly,” the campaign said.

The suit names as defendants Florida Secretary of State Dan Detzner and Gertrude Walker, the county’s supervisor of elections.

The campaign said West is joined in the case by eight other named plaintiffs, who were early voters in St. Lucie County.

--

The West campaign also has asked St. Lucie County to make public the poll check-in books to ensure the numbers of ballots cast match the numbers of voters who checked in at the polls.​
So, there are some early voters who feel they were disenfranchised.

I thought you leftists were all against people being disenfranchised...?

Oh, wait, my bad -- you only mean Democrats.

Kerry on.

You keep falling for it! :lol:

West knows his audience.

One advantage of the West, Bachmann, TeaBagging wing of the party is they provide a broad brush to paint all Republicans as crazy and out of touch with America

West will be missed in that regard

Oh, then you're cool with us painting the whole Dem Party with the Ayers/Jones/Jarrett brush -- which, not coincidentally, is colored red.

Unless you're a flaming hypocrite, that is...?

you've been doing it anyway, so why bother asking now? :lol:

Exactly....since when have they NOT been doing that?

We have been their before.

I can't do anything about their haters, but I can jindall our haters.

This last election made it clear the haters have to go.

We get to condemn them and punish those who hold them.

Change or get out or get outed. Simple. The hate stops or the hater is condemned by the party leaders.
Funny how you never call the likes of Alan Grayson, Debbie Haterman Schultz and/or any of the CCCPNBC hating haters out on their overt and unvarnished hatred.

No, not funny...Pathetic.
Leftists have a blind spot for other leftists' hate.

Rep. West asks court to force broader recount after voting machine problems | Fox News
Florida Rep. Allen West said Tuesday he filed a circuit court complaint challenging the official result of his race, which ended with him losing re-election by 2,442 votes.
The lawsuit asks the St. Lucie County court for a preliminary injunction that would order election officials to recount early votes in the state’s 18th Congressional District and refrain from certifying the results until the process in complete.

--

Officials on Saturday issued a final tally in Murphy’s favor and said the margin of victory was above the threshold for a recount. However, they acknowledged a problem with computer memory cards in voting machines in St. Lucie County and agreed to recount ballots cast from Nov. 1 to 3.

The West campaign argued the entire early voting period – from Oct. 27 to Nov. 3 -- should be recounted, considering the malfunction.

“It stands to reason that if the remaining early votes were to be recounted, additional errors would be uncovered and the tabulation of votes revised accordingly,” the campaign said.

The suit names as defendants Florida Secretary of State Dan Detzner and Gertrude Walker, the county’s supervisor of elections.

The campaign said West is joined in the case by eight other named plaintiffs, who were early voters in St. Lucie County.

--

The West campaign also has asked St. Lucie County to make public the poll check-in books to ensure the numbers of ballots cast match the numbers of voters who checked in at the polls.​

Kerry on.

West knows his audience.

Yep. daveman will be a faithful listener of West's lame radio show.

You don't get to dictate other people's views, pussy.

Nope, I just help throw them out.

I worked with the PAC that helped get West and Walsh out of Congress... and was happy to do so.

But if I were you whacks, I'd start worrying about my own... The GOP wants you guys gone more than the Democrats do... you keep costing them elections.
We have one Democratic Party; we don't need two -- as much as you retards would love one-party rule.

I'd be happy with two-non-crazy parties.

You know, Republicans used to be not- crazy. When Ike, Nixon, Reagan and the Elder Bush used to win elections.

Then you let the inmates take over the asylum, and you wonder why you keep losing elections.

One advantage of the West, Bachmann, TeaBagging wing of the party is they provide a broad brush to paint all Republicans as crazy and out of touch with America

Oh, then you're cool with us painting the whole Dem Party with the Ayers/Jones/Jarrett brush -- which, not coincidentally, is colored red.

Ayers doesn't hold political office...

The thing is, yes, the Dems have a fringe, but they fall into line when there are deals to be made.

The Teabaggers will insist that the country go off a fiscal cliff because a billionaire might not be able to buy a new dancing horsie...

--

--

Kerry on.

Is West going to be performing as Old Zip Coon later this month to start his new career?
What did I tell you about stupid racist pussies needing to STFU?

you've been doing it anyway, so why bother asking now? :lol:
And there yaps del again, pretending not to be a liberal, but getting his frilly panties in a wad whenever someone criticizes the left.

Is that anything like a Rightwing "news" channel getting a Republican pedophile Congressman's party wrong?

foleyD.jpg
It would have been so simple for you to say, "Yes, TP screwed up. It happens."

But you couldn't even do that. :lmao:
What was your reason for bringing up TP's mistake?

Did you have a point?
Yes. That TP chose their initials wisely -- TP also stands for "toilet paper".

But, hey -- as long as YOU believe they're fair, impartial, and objective... :lmao:

That is SO cute! :lol: :eusa_clap:
It's reality. And if you think a dumbass prog like you gets to dictate who is and who isn't a conservative, I'm afraid I'll be forced to laugh in your stupid face.

:lmao:
You can claim you're a little girl in pigtails, and then say this exact same line when I tell you you're not.

I'm a conservative. There's nothing you can do about it except throw your impotent little hissy fits.

How's that working out for you? :lmao:

Yes. There was no need for a recount. They weren't close enough in vote totals.

But West got lawyered up. You know, those lawyers filing frivolous cases, that wingnuts always rail against.
Yes, they just did a recount for the hell of it.

Nope. Lawyers.

Again. Lawyers. Pay attention.
So, in summary: If a conservative lawyers up, he's hiding something. If a liberal lawyers up, it's nothing at all.

Right, dumbass?

--

--

Kerry on.

West knows his audience.
That's especially amusing coming from you, who instantly and unquestioningly believes everything Obama says.

:lmao: Dumbass.

We have been their before.

I can't do anything about their haters, but I can jindall our haters.

This last election made it clear the haters have to go.

Funny how you never call the likes of Alan Grayson, Debbie Haterman Schultz and/or any of the CCCPNBC hating haters out on their overt and unvarnished hatred.

No, not funny...Pathetic.
Leftists have a blind spot for other leftists' hate.
Odd how you can't seem to bring yourself to condemn the hatred on the other side.

Oh, wait -- that's exactly what you're doing.

Dumbass.

--

--

Kerry on.

West knows his audience.

Yep. daveman will be a faithful listener of West's lame radio show.

:lmao: I don't do talk radio. It wastes too much valuable classic rock time.

So perhaps you should probably just hush, huh?

Nope, I just help throw them out.

I worked with the PAC that helped get West and Walsh out of Congress... and was happy to do so.

But if I were you whacks, I'd start worrying about my own... The GOP wants you guys gone more than the Democrats do... you keep costing them elections.
We have one Democratic Party; we don't need two -- as much as you retards would love one-party rule.

I'd be happy with two-non-crazy parties.

You know, Republicans used to be not- crazy. When Ike, Nixon, Reagan and the Elder Bush used to win elections.

Then you let the inmates take over the asylum, and you wonder why you keep losing elections.
You can't even recognize the crazies on your own side. You'll understand if I say your evaluation is worth exactly squat.

--

--

Kerry on.

West knows his audience.
That's especially amusing coming from you, who instantly and unquestioningly believes everything Obama says.

:lmao: Dumbass.

Can you prove this statement when you do not even know the person?

Ayers doesn't hold political office...

The thing is, yes, the Dems have a fringe, but they fall into line when there are deals to be made.

The Teabaggers will insist that the country go off a fiscal cliff because a billionaire might not be able to buy a new dancing horsie...
Stupid leftist retardery is stupid.

Forum List

Back