TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

Uh-oh...problems with the voting machines.

Rep. West asks court to force broader recount after voting machine problems | Fox News
Florida Rep. Allen West said Tuesday he filed a circuit court complaint challenging the official result of his race, which ended with him losing re-election by 2,442 votes.
The lawsuit asks the St. Lucie County court for a preliminary injunction that would order election officials to recount early votes in the state’s 18th Congressional District and refrain from certifying the results until the process in complete.

--

Officials on Saturday issued a final tally in Murphy’s favor and said the margin of victory was above the threshold for a recount. However, they acknowledged a problem with computer memory cards in voting machines in St. Lucie County and agreed to recount ballots cast from Nov. 1 to 3.

The West campaign argued the entire early voting period – from Oct. 27 to Nov. 3 -- should be recounted, considering the malfunction.

“It stands to reason that if the remaining early votes were to be recounted, additional errors would be uncovered and the tabulation of votes revised accordingly,” the campaign said.

The suit names as defendants Florida Secretary of State Dan Detzner and Gertrude Walker, the county’s supervisor of elections.

The campaign said West is joined in the case by eight other named plaintiffs, who were early voters in St. Lucie County.

--

The West campaign also has asked St. Lucie County to make public the poll check-in books to ensure the numbers of ballots cast match the numbers of voters who checked in at the polls.​
So, there are some early voters who feel they were disenfranchised.

I thought you leftists were all against people being disenfranchised...?

Oh, wait, my bad -- you only mean Democrats.

Kerry on.

You keep falling for it! :lol:

West knows his audience.
That's especially amusing coming from you, who instantly and unquestioningly believes everything Obama says.

:lmao: Dumbass.
NO, YOU!!!!!

Grow up.

We have one Democratic Party; we don't need two -- as much as you retards would love one-party rule.

I'd be happy with two-non-crazy parties.

You know, Republicans used to be not- crazy. When Ike, Nixon, Reagan and the Elder Bush used to win elections.

Then you let the inmates take over the asylum, and you wonder why you keep losing elections.
You can't even recognize the crazies on your own side. You'll understand if I say your evaluation is worth exactly squat.

:lmao:
The crazies on our side have no influence, no power, no media face time. Cynthia McKinney is not a player.

On your side, they are running the asylum.

Ayers doesn't hold political office...

The thing is, yes, the Dems have a fringe, but they fall into line when there are deals to be made.

The Teabaggers will insist that the country go off a fiscal cliff because a billionaire might not be able to buy a new dancing horsie...
Stupid leftist retardery is stupid.

Dave, maybe you need to take a break from the board... turn off Rush and Fox News, go to some quiet place and smell the flowers. Seriously, man, you are becoming increasingly unhinged... we're worried about you.
That's funny - I just finished telling him the same thing, in response to his neg. :lol:

He is clearly having a difficult time coming to grips with the will of the American people.

Finding out that America is not a conservative country is like finding out there's no Easter Bunny.

Do you think he didn't know at the last, that he had been abandoned, that the government he worked for intended to let him die? He wrote about it in his diary. He sent e-mails about it. He ended up begging but his boss, obama, just didn't care OR found these deaths necessary to achieve some other goal.

I heard Allen West last night when he voiced his puzzlement that the country he devoted his life to had become this politically polluted. How did this happen? Why? Then, ultimately "Is it over".

Yes. It is over.

^^^^^^^^

still a liar and a moron.

Still a liberal and a democrat.

oh gee wow....

:cuckoo:

[EXCLUSIVE VID] Busted: Obama’s Fieldworks Office Admits Funneling Money to Defeat Allen West

By Clash Daily / 14 November 2012

The progressive left has made no secret of their hatred for Congressman Allen West. It will be months until we fully understand the national coordination and vast resources that were brought to Florida in an attempt to defeat him at all costs. One group that shifted resources to his district is Fieldworks.

Fieldworks is a progressive campaign organization that has secured many of ACORN’s old contracts. ACORN went bankrupt after Hannah Giles’s child prostitution expose.

Most notably Fieldworks has extensive Voter Registration and “Get Out The Vote” contracts with almost every major progressive left organization in America.

Here is an exclusive excerpt of raw footage from American Phoenix Foundation’s investigation into some of Fieldworks activities across the country. A full investigation is forthcoming.

Here is FOX’s story on their Ohio operations.

Here is Mediatrackers Colorado’s story on some of their other campaigns.

Read more: [EXCLUSIVE VID] Busted: Obama’s Fieldworks Office Admits Funneling Money to Defeat Allen West

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJZSXfe-D6A]Busted: Obama's Fieldworks Office Admits Funneling Money to Defeat Allen West. - YouTube[/ame]

A_J, everybody knows that Obama's people targeted West.

Just like everybody in our party targeted McCaskill until Akin went Doosh Of The Universe.

Ayers doesn't hold political office...

The thing is, yes, the Dems have a fringe, but they fall into line when there are deals to be made.

The Teabaggers will insist that the country go off a fiscal cliff because a billionaire might not be able to buy a new dancing horsie...

Dave, maybe you need to take a break from the board... turn off Rush and Fox News, go to some quiet place and smell the flowers. Seriously, man, you are becoming increasingly unhinged... we're worried about you.
No, you're not. You just want me to sop disagreeing with you.

Not my fault you can't tolerate it.

Too bad, so sad. :lol:

I had trouble sleeping last night worrying about how someone could be as stupid as Dave.
Really? I live in your head rent-free?

Well, it is nice and roomy. Be nice if you could do something about the smell, though...

You want to make this a race issue? You are one petty piece of shit.
The left uses race against conservative blacks all the time, retard.

it's not their color, it's their politics that is the problem.

you get some creep like clarence thomas who got everywhere he is because of affirmative action and then tries to take it away from everyone coming up behind him.

i think we call that 'hypocrisy'.

If it was their politics, the terms like "house n----r" and "Uncle Tom" wouldn't be used.

You don't get to re-define reality.

Can he prove his?

No?

Then perhaps you should stop posting and proving what an idiot you are, hmmm?

From the person known as the dunce of the boards, this means nothing. You are the one who accused him.
Ummm...he accused me first. Therefore, the onus is on him.

Dumbass.

He "accused" you of believing everything West is claiming. The evidence of that is all over this thread.

Forum List

Back