TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

daveman's definition of Americanism is that of the far loony right. Screw that. A balanced mainstream America is what Americans need, not looniness.

Well, at my age, the memories a bit spotty...

But I do remember you insisting UP AND DOWN that when Romney was president, he was going to show the Teabaggers and the Funditards who was boss by going around them and making deals with the democrats. Even though in the campaign, he was kissing the rings of Trump, Limbaugh and every other inmate who has escaped the GOP Asylum.

And you really thought this kind of mendacity was a virtue, apparently...

JoeB then, in comparison, is Romney's unwanted twin is we are talking about the two lying form the get go? You can't remember yesterday, JoeB.

Or as clumsy as you, JoeB, to my class destruction of your points all through the campaign.

Hey, no need to thank me. I am just that kind of guy.

I'm sorry, are you posting from that alternate reality where you didn't run away like a little sissy when I said your whole idealogical structure was based on Romney lying about what a douchebag he was?

Because frankly, that's how I remember it.

Twinkie Daveman hates America 29 days a month, and often 30 days a month. The only day that twinkie daveman loves his country is the day he gets his government pension check.

Yes, I hate this country so much I served in her armed forces for 20 years. :cool:

Do you ever think before you post? Scratch that -- do you ever think?

Because it looks like all you've got is emotion -- rage and hate. Well, in your defense, however, I must say you're a leftist. So that's to be expected.

Twenty years in armed forces? Getting a pension? Nothing wrong with that but then why be on the same side that criticizes gov't workers?

Because that's different.. somehow.

You are in your seventies, so your memory being faulty is understandable.

And nothing you have said has changed that you and daveman are joined at the hip as the Silly Twins of the board.

Well, at my age, the memories a bit spotty...

But I do remember you insisting UP AND DOWN that when Romney was president, he was going to show the Teabaggers and the Funditards who was boss by going around them and making deals with the democrats. Even though in the campaign, he was kissing the rings of Trump, Limbaugh and every other inmate who has escaped the GOP Asylum.

And you really thought this kind of mendacity was a virtue, apparently...

JoeB then, in comparison, is Romney's unwanted twin is we are talking about the two lying form the get go? You can't remember yesterday, JoeB.

I'm sorry, are you posting from that alternate reality where you didn't run away like a little sissy when I said your whole idealogical structure was based on Romney lying about what a douchebag he was?

Because frankly, that's how I remember it.

You are in your seventies, so your memory being faulty is understandable.

And nothing you have said has changed that you and daveman are joined at the hip as the Silly Twins of the board.

I've said a bunch of times I'm 50... but that's okay, man. I know you need to deflect.

So why do you think it was a good thing that Romney was a liar?

daveman is a part time American.
See, that's just damned stupid. I disagree with Obama's policies. To you, that makes me less than patriotic, a semi-traitor.

You really need to get out of the Obama cult. But then, you wouldn't really have any self-identity, would you?

Sad.

No, this is what I mean by part-time American:

5G4th.png

Also, things like not talking down the POTUS while on foreign soil, as wingnuts went batshit crazy over just a few years ago when the Dixie Chicks did it.

Also, things like not publicly hating every Democrat who served in the military.

Things like that, dave.
Ahhh. Then you admit you're a part-time American, then. Because you and the left did all of that when Bush was in office.

You remember when Bush was re-elected, liberals said we had to respect the President because he won the election?

Yeah, me neither.

[
Ahhh. Then you admit you're a part-time American, then. Because you and the left did all of that when Bush was in office.

You remember when Bush was re-elected, liberals said we had to respect the President because he won the election?

Yeah, me neither.

SInce Bush wasn't legitimately elected the first time, the second hardly counts...

BUt it's okay, Dave. We know you are in shock from Colonel BatGuano conceding.

So why do daveman and JoeB have to keep lying from the extremist left and the extremist right?

That's what extremists do!

So why do daveman and JoeB have to keep lying from the extremist left and the extremist right?

That's what extremists do!

Jake, you keep dodging the question

Since you admitted that Romney was a liar, why do you think Mendacity is a virtue?

There is no question that has not be settled by the election. I understand that, but you and daveman do not.

Why are you liberal, JoeB? Why do you keep lying? Is that what liberals do?

Twinkie Daveman hates America 29 days a month, and often 30 days a month. The only day that twinkie daveman loves his country is the day he gets his government pension check.

Yes, I hate this country so much I served in her armed forces for 20 years. :cool:

Because it looks like all you've got is emotion -- rage and hate. Well, in your defense, however, I must say you're a leftist. So that's to be expected.

Twenty years in armed forces? Getting a pension? Nothing wrong with that but then why be on the same side that criticizes gov't workers?
braveman doesn't consider himself a government worker. He sees himself as an American hero.

Because that's different.. somehow.
Touché! :lol:

See, that's just damned stupid. I disagree with Obama's policies. To you, that makes me less than patriotic, a semi-traitor.

You really need to get out of the Obama cult. But then, you wouldn't really have any self-identity, would you?

Sad.

No, this is what I mean by part-time American:

5G4th.png

Also, things like not talking down the POTUS while on foreign soil, as wingnuts went batshit crazy over just a few years ago when the Dixie Chicks did it.

Also, things like not publicly hating every Democrat who served in the military.

Things like that, dave.

Yeah, me neither.

Are you claiming that the Left didn't support Bush after 9/11? Are you insane or merely ignorant? We already know that you are dishonest.

Sadly, Colonel West has conceded the race, congratulating his opponent in a gentlemanly manner, showing his good character.

I'm certain he will continue to be politically active and will do everything he can to further conservative and constitutional beliefs. He'll let his opponent take office to make a total fool of himself. If anything, Colonel West will establish an even bigger and broader base in which to gain re-election - if he so chooses.

:clap2:

how long before West (T-Party Repub) becomes a lobbyist?
FOXNEWS Contributor.
Ah yes. Along w/ Turd Blosssom & Bible Spice ;)
did he lose track of this thread :confused: :uhoh3:
I'm sure he is very emotional right now. Alternating between crying jags and seething rage.

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

-- Ronald Reagan

Looks like Ronnie had you pegged, Synthia. :lol:
thats the best you got davemen after this colossal threadFAIL? :eusa_eh: A Raygun quote? Really? :clap2: :eusa_boohoo: :lol:
Sadly, Colonel West has conceded the race, congratulating his opponent in a gentlemanly manner, showing his good character.

I'm certain he will continue to be politically active and will do everything he can to further conservative and constitutional beliefs. He'll let his opponent take office to make a total fool of himself. If anything, Colonel West will establish an even bigger and broader base in which to gain re-election - if he so chooses.

:clap2:

you have a link for that skippy?

Last edited:
There is no question that has not be settled by the election. I understand that, but you and daveman do not.

Why are you liberal, JoeB? Why do you keep lying? Is that what liberals do?

Guy, you do keep changng the subject.

I asked you a straight up question. If Romney was a liar, why did you think that was a qualifier or a virtue?

It's simple enough, man.

Frankly, I'm not liberal or conservative... I'm a pragmatist. I go with what works in the situation.

Reagan was the right answer in 1980. Romney was the wrong answer in 2012. Simple enough.

Yes, he loves his entitlement.

The one I earned? The one you chose not to?

Yes, I'm happy my nation is fulfilling her end of the contract I signed with her.
But you don't care about the contracts with public service employees, right?
Having a contract does not mean it's not subject to change when the contract is up.

My contract, however, expires upon my death. You crying about it won't change a thing.

Because military personnel perform a Constitutionally-mandated function.

Bureaucrats administering some Dem vote-buying scheme entitlement giveaway?

Not so much.

Forum List

Back