TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

JoeB then, in comparison, is Romney's unwanted twin is we are talking about the two lying form the get go? You can't remember yesterday, JoeB.

Or as clumsy as you, JoeB, to my class destruction of your points all through the campaign.

Hey, no need to thank me. I am just that kind of guy.

I'm sorry, are you posting from that alternate reality where you didn't run away like a little sissy when I said your whole idealogical structure was based on Romney lying about what a douchebag he was?

Because frankly, that's how I remember it.

This has been explained to the far right wing nutsos like West and daveman.

America is served well by West's defeat.

When are you going to stop your ludicrous charade, kid?

LOL. Once again, Daveboy demonstrates his lack of grip on reality. West has gone down in flames, an idiot demonstrating for all his idiocy.:badgrin:

Roxy, you've made it quite clear that your definition of a fair election is "one that the Democrat wins".

HUGE mandate.

wZFYX.png
Nope. No mandate.

Now whine some more about it. :lol:
"I earned capital in the campaign, political capital, and now I intend to spend it. It is my style."- Bush: 286 Kerry: 251
Is this where you expect me to say, "Oh, if Bush said he had a mandate, he did"? :lmao:

Not gonna happen. He didn't. Nor does Obama.

daveman is melting down quite nicely in this thread.

Must be the steady heat. :lol:
Note for the leftism impaired:

Pointing out Democrats' loathing of democracy is NOT "melting down".

We now return you to your regularly scheduled leftist retardery.

daveman will not have the American virtue of graciously admitting defeat.
Ummm...you were saying?

:lmao:
This is why his kind must be driven from the party.
How you gonna do that, boy? Come and take away my voter registration card?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You got nothin', boy. Nothin' but an overblown sense of your own power and a ridiculously transparent charade.

:lmao:

daveman is a part time American.
See, that's just damned stupid. I disagree with Obama's policies. To you, that makes me less than patriotic, a semi-traitor.

You really need to get out of the Obama cult. But then, you wouldn't really have any self-identity, would you?

Sad.

Twinkie Daveman hates America 29 days a month, and often 30 days a month. The only day that twinkie daveman loves his country is the day he gets his government pension check.

Yes, I hate this country so much I served in her armed forces for 20 years. :cool:

Do you ever think before you post? Scratch that -- do you ever think?

Because it looks like all you've got is emotion -- rage and hate. Well, in your defense, however, I must say you're a leftist. So that's to be expected.

braveman is awfully quiet.

Work, then school, tough guy. :lol:

But you just keep claiming West's loss has me all broken up. Your ridiculous claims are amusing. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPL7nN99jno]Gloom, Despair and Agony on Me - YouTube[/ame]

When are you going to stop your ludicrous charade, kid?

LOL. Once again, Daveboy demonstrates his lack of grip on reality. West has gone down in flames, an idiot demonstrating for all his idiocy.:badgrin:

Roxy, you've made it quite clear that your definition of a fair election is "one that the Democrat wins".

Daveman, how goes the re count? :clap2: My god you damn republicans lost BIG time. This is comical.

Daveman, how goes the re count? :clap2: My god you damn republicans lost BIG time. This is comical.
"BIG time"? Not really. 0.58% isn't BIG time. :lmao:

See, that's just damned stupid. I disagree with Obama's policies. To you, that makes me less than patriotic, a semi-traitor.

You really need to get out of the Obama cult. But then, you wouldn't really have any self-identity, would you?

Sad.

No, this is what I mean by part-time American:

5G4th.png

Also, things like not talking down the POTUS while on foreign soil, as wingnuts went batshit crazy over just a few years ago when the Dixie Chicks did it.

Also, things like not publicly hating every Democrat who served in the military.

Things like that, dave.

Twinkie Daveman hates America 29 days a month, and often 30 days a month. The only day that twinkie daveman loves his country is the day he gets his government pension check.
Yes, he loves his entitlement.

The one I earned? The one you chose not to?

Yes, I'm happy my nation is fulfilling her end of the contract I signed with her.
But you don't care about the contracts with public service employees, right?

Yes, I hate this country so much I served in her armed forces for 20 years. :cool:

Do you ever think before you post? Scratch that -- do you ever think?

Because it looks like all you've got is emotion -- rage and hate. Well, in your defense, however, I must say you're a leftist. So that's to be expected.

Twenty years in armed forces? Getting a pension? Nothing wrong with that but then why be on the same side that criticizes gov't workers?

Forum List

Back