TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

From the Allen West campaign manager, as quoted in a previous post:

Just as background, one precinct has 7 voters registered and yet recorded about 900 votes. That’s a 13,000 percent turnout.

http://www.slcelections.com/Pdf Docs/2012 General/rescan/GEMS SOVC REPORT.pdf

The only precinct with 7 registered voters, precinct 93, cast 12 cards, meaning 6 voters. None of the precincts anywhere were above 200% in card count (meaning 100% of RV).

The Allen West campaign is making crap up, firing up their base with fabricated stories of fraud. Given that the West campaign lies a lot, nothing they say should be trusted unless it's independently verified.

From the Allen West campaign manager, as quoted in a previous post:

Just as background, one precinct has 7 voters registered and yet recorded about 900 votes. That’s a 13,000 percent turnout.

http://www.slcelections.com/Pdf Docs/2012 General/rescan/GEMS SOVC REPORT.pdf

The only precinct with 7 registered voters, precinct 93, cast 12 cards, meaning 6 voters. None of the precincts anywhere were above 200% in card count (meaning 100% of RV).

The Allen West campaign is making crap up, firing up their base with fabricated stories of fraud. Given that the West campaign lies a lot, nothing they say should be trusted unless it's independently verified.

actually the new counts were not posted.

Keep telling yourself Colonel Batshit still has a chance.

All the other defeated teabaggers have already conceded ungracefully.

Time to accept reality
Allen West’s recount backfires
MONDAY, NOV 19, 2012 08:49 AM EST
After successfully getting the state to recount the votes in St. Lucie County in Florida, Allen West is now losing by an even wider margin than before – but he still won’t concede.

20121118_met_recount_002.JPG

Last edited:
daveman has not show how West's election was unfair. Hmmmm? Until he does, he is such a poseur boy.

My goodness, but you're retarded. That's what this whole thread has been about, you leftist boot-licker.

Insults and arguing is all you have? I forgot, the goal of far rightards isn't to prove anything with facts, its solely to fight, argue and attempt to frustrate the opponent.

:rolleyes:

You flunk.
I prove things with facts all the time. Your problem is you hate facts. That's why you're frustrated.

You fail. :lol:

You are accusing me of what you believe?

You are the cheater, daveman, trying to cheat West's opponent of an election.

I have no problem with the county board calling the re-count, because it has the legal right to do so.

All you can do is lie and whine as all extreme rightists do.

Man, you leftists can't help but lie, can you?

I have loved to read since I was a kid. But it has to be something interesting.
If you value democracy, you'll be glad to read that Murphy's injunction against the full recount failed. :)

Oh, bull!!! The final tally was in Murphy’s favor and the margin of victory was above the threshold for a recount.

In other words, there is no reason to keep recounting!!! Nothing to justify it.

The election board seemed to think so. You see, they believe that the definition of "fair election" ISN'T "an election that declares the Democrat the winner".

As I say, it's ironic that people who call themselves Democrats have such contempt for democracy.

daveman, this is how the process works. Your guy failed to overturn a fair election.

"Fair election"?

Fair elections don't have 900 votes cast in precincts with only 7 registered voters, kid.

Allen West seeks hearing after opponent declares victory in congressional race - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Edson said other problems arose this morning. The recount showed 900 voters cast ballots in precinct 93, where there are 7 registered voters, Edson said.

“We have concerns here,” Edson said. “The results are raising more questions.”

--

One lingering concern remains: the West team’s request to view the poll sign-in sheets from election day. Edson said they had received some of those records from Palm Beach County and have not received the sign-in sheets — which voters sign went the vote — in St. Lucie County. West’s campaign wants to compare the number of signatures on the poll sign-in sheets to the computer tabulations.​

But Fakey doesn't give a shit about the voice of the people. The Democrat "won", and he's made it quite clear that's all he cares about.

This has been explained to the far right wing nutsos like West and daveman.

America is served well by West's defeat.

yeah davemen. There IS a mandate

And Dottie chimes in with his usual "YEAH!!"

:lmao:

No mandate. Bush didn't have one, and Obama doesn't have one.
lets stay on topic davemen V V V
Time to accept reality
Allen West’s recount backfires
MONDAY, NOV 19, 2012 08:49 AM EST
After successfully getting the state to recount the votes in St. Lucie County in Florida, Allen West is now losing by an even wider margin than before – but he still won’t concede.

20121118_met_recount_002.JPG

Forum List

Back