TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

daveman's definition of Americanism is that of the far loony right. Screw that. A balanced mainstream America is what Americans need, not looniness.

Eat shit, you stupid kid. You don't know what you're talking about.

So why do daveman and JoeB have to keep lying from the extremist left and the extremist right?

That's what extremists do!
I don't have to lie, boy. I'm not some leftist retard claiming to be a mainstream Republican.

Yes, I hate this country so much I served in her armed forces for 20 years. :cool:

Do you ever think before you post? Scratch that -- do you ever think?

Because it looks like all you've got is emotion -- rage and hate. Well, in your defense, however, I must say you're a leftist. So that's to be expected.

Twenty years in armed forces? Getting a pension? Nothing wrong with that but then why be on the same side that criticizes gov't workers?
braveman doesn't consider himself a government worker. He sees himself as an American hero.
Really? When did I ever say that?

Oh, that's right -- never.

It's really not my problem that you're uncomfortable whenever my service is mentioned. You should have joined when you had the chance.

No, this is what I mean by part-time American:

5G4th.png

Also, things like not talking down the POTUS while on foreign soil, as wingnuts went batshit crazy over just a few years ago when the Dixie Chicks did it.

Also, things like not publicly hating every Democrat who served in the military.

Things like that, dave.
Ahhh. Then you admit you're a part-time American, then. Because you and the left did all of that when Bush was in office.

You remember when Bush was re-elected, liberals said we had to respect the President because he won the election?

Yeah, me neither.

Are you claiming that the Left didn't support Bush after 9/11? Are you insane or merely ignorant? We already know that you are dishonest.
For about two weeks.

Then you retards when all BDS again.

You should know -- you were one of them.

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

-- Ronald Reagan

Looks like Ronnie had you pegged, Synthia. :lol:
thats the best you got davemen after this colossal threadFAIL? :eusa_eh: A Raygun quote? Really? :clap2: :eusa_boohoo: :lol:

He had you nailed, too. :lol:

Yeah I see what you mean, Synth. Medication is totally useless on this one.

Regards from Rosie

Ahhh. Then you admit you're a part-time American, then. Because you and the left did all of that when Bush was in office.

You remember when Bush was re-elected, liberals said we had to respect the President because he won the election?

Yeah, me neither.

Are you claiming that the Left didn't support Bush after 9/11? Are you insane or merely ignorant? We already know that you are dishonest.
For about two weeks.

Like I said: dishonest.

To bad these progressives in this thread dont have a 8th of Wests honor and class.....

So do you worship all REMFs, or just Republican REMFs like West?

West, of course, made his REMFhood worse by demanding a boonie walk to put on his resume. Which he totally messed up, resulting in his booting from the army. Unless you've been trained to command infantry, you have no freakin' business commanding infantry. Heck, I knew that, which is specifically why I turned down a Guard commission that would have had me commanding infantry.

davemen won't own up to West's loss . Sad that. Why did he start this thread if he has no comment on the outcome? What say you? :dunno:

For about two weeks.

Like I said: dishonest.

Uh huh. I was there, dood. I saw what I saw...and it doesn't agree with your claims.

Some on the left were happy that we were attacked.

davemen won't own up to West's loss . Sad that. Why did he start this thread if he has no comment on the outcome? What say you? :dunno:

I say you're a moron. :lmao:

No, Dave hasn't. :lmao:

Yes, West lost. Too bad, really. He's a good conservative.

Well, that district gets what they deserve, I suppose. May the kid not be as full of fail as most Democrats.

So, we see no apology from Dave for all the phony allegations of Democratic vote fraud that he joyfully repeated as gospel truth.

But then, that's kind of the point of being a Republican, the way it gives you an unlimited license to behave badly. After all, Dave only lied about the dirty liberals. By the sacred Republican moral relativism code, it's always okay to lie about liberals, and getting caught in the act never requires any regret or apology. By the same sacred Republican moral relativism code, it's also acceptible to use lies to attempt to steal an election, and to scream hatred at the people who prevented the election theft.

So, we see no apology from Dave for all the phony allegations of Democratic vote fraud that he joyfully repeated as gospel truth.

But then, that's kind of the point of being a Republican, the way it gives you an unlimited license to behave badly. After all, Dave only lied about the dirty liberals. By the sacred Republican moral relativism code, it's always okay to lie about liberals, and getting caught in the act never requires any regret or apology. By the same sacred Republican moral relativism code, it's also acceptible to use lies to attempt to steal an election, and to scream hatred at the people who prevented the election theft.
Have I mentioned that you're a retard?

Because, really -- you are.

the last race result/icing on the cake in the colossal GOP 2012 electoral FAIL brought to you by daveman :thup: :)

Allen West

Worst Congressman in history.....one and done

Couldn't hack it in the Army, couldn't hack it in Congress

Allen West

Worst Congressman in history.....one and done

Couldn't hack it in the Army, couldn't hack it in Congress

It was obvious to anyone not mainlining rightwing nut koolaid that West had no chance at winning a recount and was in essence just throwing a tantrum because he lost.

Forum List

Back