TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

TeaPartySamurai must be crestfallen but we won't know because she's not supposed to be here posting until after January 20th because of a wager.

So, we see no apology from Dave for all the phony allegations of Democratic vote fraud that he joyfully repeated as gospel truth.

But then, that's kind of the point of being a Republican, the way it gives you an unlimited license to behave badly. After all, Dave only lied about the dirty liberals. By the sacred Republican moral relativism code, it's always okay to lie about liberals, and getting caught in the act never requires any regret or apology. By the same sacred Republican moral relativism code, it's also acceptable to use lies to attempt to steal an election, and to scream hatred at the people who prevented the election theft.

The OP goes above and beyond simply being a blind partisan hack, in that he spends all this time and effort in a failed and pathetic effort supporting a truly reprehensible and undeserving candidate.

So, we see no apology from Dave for all the phony allegations of Democratic vote fraud that he joyfully repeated as gospel truth.

But then, that's kind of the point of being a Republican, the way it gives you an unlimited license to behave badly. After all, Dave only lied about the dirty liberals. By the sacred Republican moral relativism code, it's always okay to lie about liberals, and getting caught in the act never requires any regret or apology. By the same sacred Republican moral relativism code, it's also acceptable to use lies to attempt to steal an election, and to scream hatred at the people who prevented the election theft.

The OP goes above and beyond simply being a blind partisan hack, in that he spends all this time and effort in a failed and pathetic effort supporting a truly reprehensible and undeserving candidate.
Whereas if I was a fellow Obamabot, I'd be your BFF.

:lmao:

Run along, Jonesy.

Allen West

Worst Congressman in history.....one and done

Couldn't hack it in the Army, couldn't hack it in Congress

22 years in uniform =/= "couldn't hack it".

Moron.

west 2 years in congress, fails to win a second term + lameman pouting pissing and whining = hahahahahahahahahaha
You must have me confused with someone else.

But then, leftists have only a tenuous grasp on reality. :lol:

Allen West

Worst Congressman in history.....one and done

Couldn't hack it in the Army, couldn't hack it in Congress

Moron.

Kicked his ass out

Couldn't hack it.
Can you find a copy of his discharge?

Oh, wait, no, you can't. He wasn't discharged. He retired.
Making LTC is not a big deal unless you are Republican
What rank did you achieve?

Moron.

Kicked his ass out

Couldn't hack it.

Allen West misconduct incident in Army targeted in new Patrick Murphy attack ad

Regards from Rosie

west did not lose the election, he just wanted to spend more time with his family.

Why is this loser still being talked about?

There's a long waiting list for one-term nobodies to get into the dustbin of history.

daveman still bumping his thread even after his candidate gets dressed-down (military-term :cool: ) at the polls :lol:

Kicked his ass out

Couldn't hack it.

Allen West misconduct incident in Army targeted in new Patrick Murphy attack ad

Regards from Rosie
So? He wasn't discharged. He retired. Honorably.

daveman still bumping his thread even after his candidate gets dressed-down (military-term :cool: ) at the polls :lol:
He can't be my candidate; I don't live in that district, or even than state.

Meanwhile, I can't help but notice that you're avoiding this:

davemen won't own up to West's loss . Sad that. Why did he start this thread if he has no comment on the outcome? What say you? :dunno:

I say you're a moron. :lmao:

No, Dave hasn't. :lmao:

Yes, West lost. Too bad, really. He's a good conservative.

Well, that district gets what they deserve, I suppose. May the kid not be as full of fail as most Democrats.

:lmao:

wink....wink
So...you got nothing.

And you ducked the question: What rank did you achieve?

Now what possible bearing would that have on my ability to assess the midocre career of one Allen West?
Leftist hypocrisy is funny. When John Kerry is criticized for his activities after Vietnam, we're told in no uncertain terms that we're not allowed to criticize an honorable veteran.

Then you criticize West, who retired honorably, because you don't think he was promoted enough.

That about cover it?

Forum List

Back