Truck attempts to block CNN view of Trump golfing

Day after day, CNN’s team of political journalists have set up cameras on the same public road to catch glimpses of President Donald Trump hitting the links at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. But on Wednesday, a white box truck parked right in front of those cameras and blocked the news organization’s view.

While the Secret Service denied that the truck was intentionally placed to obstruct views of Trump, CNN’s Dan Merica pointed out the significance of the vehicle’s placement.

″The president and the White House have tried to obscure the fact that President Trump golfs on a regular basis,” Merica said. “This is a man who ran for president, who criticized President Barack Obama regularly for golfing during his presidency, but that criticism hasn’t continued into the Trump presidency.”

Trump’s latest outing marked the 87th time he has visited one of his golf properties since taking office. It was also his 112th day staying at a Trump-owned property during his presidency, NBC News reported.

The most recent rounds of golf occurred soon after Trump tweeted that he was getting “back to work” after the Christmas holiday.

More: Box Truck Blocks Media's View Of Trump Getting 'Back To Work' -- By Golfing

So, Trump is now trying to hide while playing golf. His hypocrisy just gets deeper and deeper.

but his Ass was too big to hide! (-:

Day after day, CNN’s team of political journalists have set up cameras on the same public road to catch glimpses of President Donald Trump hitting the links at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. But on Wednesday, a white box truck parked right in front of those cameras and blocked the news organization’s view.

While the Secret Service denied that the truck was intentionally placed to obstruct views of Trump, CNN’s Dan Merica pointed out the significance of the vehicle’s placement.

″The president and the White House have tried to obscure the fact that President Trump golfs on a regular basis,” Merica said. “This is a man who ran for president, who criticized President Barack Obama regularly for golfing during his presidency, but that criticism hasn’t continued into the Trump presidency.”

Trump’s latest outing marked the 87th time he has visited one of his golf properties since taking office. It was also his 112th day staying at a Trump-owned property during his presidency, NBC News reported.

The most recent rounds of golf occurred soon after Trump tweeted that he was getting “back to work” after the Christmas holiday.

More: Box Truck Blocks Media's View Of Trump Getting 'Back To Work' -- By Golfing

So, Trump is now trying to hide while playing golf. His hypocrisy just gets deeper and deeper.

Really?

How? Is Trump to be the only non-golfing president in the last 40 some-odd years? He can't even drink a friggen diet soda for Christ sakes???

Now this is what's call a dictatorship by God!!!!

85 golf outings costing the tax payers tens of million dollars isn’t excessive to you?

I think he golfs to conduct conversations with politicians without anyone listening in or leaking as that which happened when he did so in the Whitehouse.

Maybe CNN has a rat inside his administration and when he golfs like this and conducts government businesses, they can't get any details.
Yep.
The golf course is the only place he can get any privacy.

34C2E5E2-18E6-4042-9ACF-F6E4C9202E4B.jpeg

but his Ass was too big to hide! (-:

That ass is impossible to hide.

I think he golfs to conduct conversations with politicians without anyone listening in or leaking as that which happened when he did so in the Whitehouse.

Maybe CNN has a rat inside his administration and when he golfs like this and conducts government businesses, they can't get any details.
Yep.
He watches 8-10 hours of TV alone in his private quarters. Interesting how little you know about him.

Yep.
He watches 8-10 hours of TV alone in his private quarters. Interesting how little you know about him.
False!

Reasonable says Trump is doing a fantastic job, despite spending so much time golfing and watching TV. The only question is, does Trump ever sleep?

Typical snowflake and fake news media hypocrisy

The Mag: President Obama's secret golf game

It is the first Sunday morning in May 2011... It is Barack Obama's 66th round of golf as president, and as usual, the media and the public aren't invited. Like nearly all of Obama's previous outings, the only witnesses are his playing partners -- a trio of White House staffers -- and a platoon of Secret Service agents...

The press corps is forbidden from following the president from hole to hole or even taking his photograph on the course...

No president has done more to keep his game a secret. During the 104 rounds Obama has played as president, photographers have been permitted only five times.. Even then, they've had to use telephoto lenses from 40 or 50 yards and only for a few moments. Reporters accompanying Obama are usually banished far from the first tee; at Andrews, they are quarantined inside the base's food court. The last golfing president to ban photographers was John F. Kennedy....

Yep.
Says who, CNN and anonymous sources?

The Donald is the greatest President in decades. Get over it and move on! Also consider getting a job so you can join a club at some point in your career!

I am semi-retired but this close to sending The Donald my resume! I am ready to bang some heads of punks attacking our country!
The greatest president in decades has a job approval rating of 38% according to Gallup? The sky in your universe must be green.

Day after day, CNN’s team of political journalists have set up cameras on the same public road to catch glimpses of President Donald Trump.

Isn't this a security breech of the president's space? If they can set up, what is to stop others?

Is this really news? That the POTUS golfs? Obama golfed a lot! Most presidents do. Trump OWNS many golf courses! Can this really be the biggest "news" story floating around out there, or does this not show an AGENDA by FNN to MAKE it a constant news story to promote a fake image and disparage the POTUS? Do they set up cameras to record the POTUS's many glaring accomplishments?

How woulds you like to say you went to school to be a "political journalist" and now spend your every day going out to film a man putting golf balls?

I think the truck had it all wrong. In light of many recent events, they are lucky the truck didn't come along and just run them all over and keep right on going!

Day after day, CNN’s team of political journalists have set up cameras on the same public road to catch glimpses of President Donald Trump.

Isn't this a security breech of the president's space? If they can set up, what is to stop others?

Is this really news? That the POTUS golfs? Obama golfed a lot! Most presidents do. Trump OWNS many golf courses! Can this really be the biggest "news" story floating around out there, or does this not show an AGENDA by FNN to MAKE it a constant news story to promote a fake image and disparage the POTUS? Do they set up cameras to record the POTUS's many glaring accomplishments?

How woulds you like to say you went to school to be a "political journalist" and now spend your every day going out to film a man putting golf balls?

I think the truck had it all wrong. In light of many recent events, they are lucky the truck didn't come along and just run them all over and keep right on going!

Trump's golfing is only news because trump criticized Obama for playing golf and campaigned on not playing golf like Obama did while he was campaigning.

Trump's golfing is only news because trump criticized Obama for playing golf and campaigned on not playing golf like Obama did while he was campaigning.

...and now as a result, he won the presidency AND he gets to golf. Trump always seems to win. :laugh:

The Donald is the greatest President in decades. Get over it and move on! Also consider getting a job so you can join a club at some point in your career!

I am semi-retired but this close to sending The Donald my resume! I am ready to bang some heads of punks attacking our country!
The greatest president in decades has a job approval rating of 38% according to Gallup? The sky in your universe must be green.
Other polls say he's at 45%.....which is pretty good considering the fact that he rarely receives anything positive in the news. Most of the media is openly part of the resistance. They don't even attempt to cover up their absolute hatred for Trump. I consider any poll that shows him above single digits a win in this corrupt media environment.

Hey Reasonable, please refrain from posting males buttocks here. Female booty is fine though.

The sky in your universe must be green.

My guess is you will not have that Swamp Rat as your avatar in 3 months time! :p

Other polls say he's at 45%.....which is pretty good considering the fact that he rarely receives anything positive in the news. Most of the media is openly part of the resistance. They don't even attempt to cover up their absolute hatred for Trump. I consider any poll that shows him above single digits a win in this corrupt media environment.
muddy,,,the media isn't corrupt ,,that's just trump bs you swallowed ,,they just report what's going on whether repubs like it or not

Forum List

Back