Truck attempts to block CNN view of Trump golfing

So much for Trump "getting back to work". The man-child is a psycho!

C9KXgX_UwAAQ54o.jpg

Screenshot-2017-12-28_Trump_Golf_Count.png

Trump Golf Count
can you blame president fat ass for trying to be covert?

Notice the asterisks.....which means....this is an guestimation speculated by a hostile media.

Cost to taxpayers......***we don't really know the actual costs.....but we think this is how much***

Every year over the Christmas holiday....President Obama took 2 weeks off, while Trump only took 3 days.
Every year over the Christmas holiday....President Obama cost us $7 million. Forget about the unlisted costs of the entire 7th Fleet of the United States Navy having to be stationed off the coast of Oahu so Obama could feel safe in his $32 million dollar beachfront estate that he got the use of from a billionaire friend. (Corruption Alert: This is a bribe folks)

I think he golfs to conduct conversations with politicians without anyone listening in or leaking as that which happened when he did so in the Whitehouse.

Maybe CNN has a rat inside his administration and when he golfs like this and conducts government businesses, they can't get any details.

I think he golfs to conduct conversations with politicians without anyone listening in or leaking as that which happened when he did so in the Whitehouse.

Maybe CNN has a rat inside his administration and when he golfs like this and conducts government businesses, they can't get any details.

lol.... thank god for leakers. imagine how much covert shit would have taken place without them?

Such is the stupidity of the Trump WH: all they've done is to bring more attention to the Orange Idiot's excessive golfing.

Day after day, CNN’s team of political journalists have set up cameras on the same public road to catch glimpses of President Donald Trump hitting the links at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. But on Wednesday, a white box truck parked right in front of those cameras and blocked the news organization’s view.

While the Secret Service denied that the truck was intentionally placed to obstruct views of Trump, CNN’s Dan Merica pointed out the significance of the vehicle’s placement.

″The president and the White House have tried to obscure the fact that President Trump golfs on a regular basis,” Merica said. “This is a man who ran for president, who criticized President Barack Obama regularly for golfing during his presidency, but that criticism hasn’t continued into the Trump presidency.”

Trump’s latest outing marked the 87th time he has visited one of his golf properties since taking office. It was also his 112th day staying at a Trump-owned property during his presidency, NBC News reported.

The most recent rounds of golf occurred soon after Trump tweeted that he was getting “back to work” after the Christmas holiday.

More: Box Truck Blocks Media's View Of Trump Getting 'Back To Work' -- By Golfing

So, Trump is now trying to hide while playing golf. His hypocrisy just gets deeper and deeper.

I THINK IT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS that snowflakes are freaking out about this. God forbit they are denied access to film Trump on the golf course. Where in Pelosi calling this, too, 'Armageddon'?! :p

Day after day, CNN’s team of political journalists have set up cameras on the same public road to catch glimpses of President Donald Trump hitting the links at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. But on Wednesday, a white box truck parked right in front of those cameras and blocked the news organization’s view.

While the Secret Service denied that the truck was intentionally placed to obstruct views of Trump, CNN’s Dan Merica pointed out the significance of the vehicle’s placement.

″The president and the White House have tried to obscure the fact that President Trump golfs on a regular basis,” Merica said. “This is a man who ran for president, who criticized President Barack Obama regularly for golfing during his presidency, but that criticism hasn’t continued into the Trump presidency.”

Trump’s latest outing marked the 87th time he has visited one of his golf properties since taking office. It was also his 112th day staying at a Trump-owned property during his presidency, NBC News reported.

The most recent rounds of golf occurred soon after Trump tweeted that he was getting “back to work” after the Christmas holiday.

More: Box Truck Blocks Media's View Of Trump Getting 'Back To Work' -- By Golfing

So, Trump is now trying to hide while playing golf. His hypocrisy just gets deeper and deeper.

I THINK IT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS that snowflakes are freaking out about this. God forbit they are denied access to film Trump on the golf course. Where in Pelosi calling this, too, 'Armageddon'?! :p

The hilarious part is Trump lying and hiding to play golf.

images

All Trump does is golf, not a single achievement and now this. We must impeach.

I'm Lakhota Indian, and I approve this message.

He said he’s “ working” then goes back to playing golf.
This idiot is incapable of telling the truth.

That's odd, look at all the promises he's kept. Amazing how much he's accomplished despite "golfing" and "lies".

And after all the golfing Barry Hussaine played he still sucks and can only reach out to Harry, so he can whine about his butthurtness.
Fat ass has spent $42 million of your tax payer monies playing golf.
Obama didn’t play 1/10th as much.
Facts are like kryptonite to to you.

That's odd, look at all the promises he's kept. Amazing how much he's accomplished despite "golfing" and "lies".

If you call weakening public health, consumer protections and letting polluters run wild as “ accomplishments.”

...like Obama did. :p

Credible proof?
You mean you want me to post the same exact links you have demanded of me in the past, over and over again, only to have you ask me to do so again - like now? Bwuhahaha....

Barry attacked Bush for playing golf while US troops were in harm's way. Bush immediately stopped. Once in office, the Hypocrite and Chief immediately BEGAN golfing.

Now snowflakes CLAIM they are mad that Turmp is playing golf, trucks are blocking their view of him playing golf, etc....

upload_2017-12-28_12-58-6.jpeg

What you're REALLY pissed at and haven't gotten over is Trump kicked Hillary's ass and is President now.

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpics.me.me%2Fre-ati-fo-s-p-anybody-not-willing-to-accept-the-results-7490619.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fme.me%2Ft%2Fhillary-clinton%3Fsince%3D1480822261%252C5052673%252C1.000000&docid=fKHroSan3JNsNM&tbnid=_bOenV18HtUhhM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjxxb64pK3YAhWBRSYKHZo4BygQMwg4KBIwEg..i&w=500&h=509&bih=841&biw=1347&q=hillary%20-%20those%20who%20don't%20accept%20the%20results%20of%20elections%20are%20a%20threat%20to%20our%20democracy&ved=0ahUKEwjxxb64pK3YAhWBRSYKHZo4BygQMwg4KBIwEg&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2017-12-28_12-59-51.jpeg

Hillary LOST...get over it.

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fparsikhabar.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fcry-baby-225x218.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fparsikhabar.net%2Fopinion%2Fbox-tissues-mr-jehangir-patel-please%2F13442%2F&docid=S3l1J3vm3q2aFM&tbnid=gY-1OhcwGTA7tM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi64JfhpK3YAhWD5yYKHTacBzAQMwjaASgBMAE..i&w=225&h=218&bih=841&biw=1347&q=a%20box%20of%20tissues&ved=0ahUKEwi64JfhpK3YAhWD5yYKHTacBzAQMwjaASgBMAE&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2017-12-28_13-1-7.jpeg
[/URL][/URL]

84 golf outings, 8-10 hours a day watching TV and never picking up a history book or any reading material whatsoever is what the cult wants in a president.
Too damn funny.

Yeah, that doesn't look like an unmarked cop truck. Not at all.

...like Obama did. :p

Credible proof?
You mean you want me to post the same exact links you have demanded of me in the past, over and over again, only to have you ask me to do so again - like now? Bwuhahaha....

Barry attacked Bush for playing golf while US troops were in harm's way. Bush immediately stopped. Once in office, the Hypocrite and Chief immediately BEGAN golfing.

Now snowflakes CLAIM they are mad that Turmp is playing golf, trucks are blocking their view of him playing golf, etc....

View attachment 168337

What you're REALLY pissed at and haven't gotten over is Trump kicked Hillary's ass and is President now.

View attachment 168338

Hillary LOST...get over it.

View attachment 168339
We “ claim?”
Lmao.
There’s video to prove it.
You DEPLORABLES crack me up.

Forum List

Back