Truck attempts to block CNN view of Trump golfing

Golfing Gator, are you insinuating you are a better golfer, punk? :p
Trump lies even about his handicap.

Sad.
Anyone who golfs with him says he's very good.
You'd be good too if you spent all the time he does playing golf and SUPPOSEDLY working Guess he hasn't opened his yapper about Obama playing golf recently
Obama played basketball his whole life, yet he still isn't very good at it. You either have it or you dont.
How can trump get a good swing off when he has that huge belly?
Good technique, plus he's tall which gives him a powerful swing.

Golfing Gator, are you insinuating you are a better golfer, punk? :p

Sad.
You'd be good too if you spent all the time he does playing golf and SUPPOSEDLY working Guess he hasn't opened his yapper about Obama playing golf recently
Obama played basketball his whole life, yet he still isn't very good at it. You either have it or you dont.
Basketball:
fuvck.jpg

Golf:
trump_obese.jpg
The age difference might be a factor too, don't you think? Nice try, but Obama isn't good at his favorite thing, while Trump is excellent at his. It is what it is.

Sad.
Yeah BUT did you elect him to get ready for the Masters or to work for ALL the people?

Democrats are so unhinged over Trump that the are reduced to screaming at his depiction in Disney world.

Trump robot at Disney World prompts unhinged ‘Lock him up’ rant: ‘He’s not real!’

This is after they orgasmed over screaming at the sky. There is nothing that they won't seize on to vent their anger over losing the election.
LOL and republicans welcomed Obama with open arms?? lol lol

If you did not have the deflection of obama, what would you do?

Yeah BUT did you elect him to get ready for the Masters or to work for ALL the people?
We elected him to MAGA. We are quite pleased with the results so far.

Sad.
Basketball:
fuvck.jpg

Golf:
trump_obese.jpg
The age difference might be a factor too, don't you think? Nice try, but Obama isn't good at his favorite thing, while Trump is excellent at his. It is what it is.
How excellent is he?? Haven't seen his scores but you'd believe them?? From the greatest liar ever??

From where I stand, Trump has been a superlative president. Just deporting MS-13 puts him ahead of any other president, including the black one.

Democrats are so unhinged over Trump that the are reduced to screaming at his depiction in Disney world.

Trump robot at Disney World prompts unhinged ‘Lock him up’ rant: ‘He’s not real!’

This is after they orgasmed over screaming at the sky. There is nothing that they won't seize on to vent their anger over losing the election.
LOL and republicans welcomed Obama with open arms?? lol lol

If you did not have the deflection of obama, what would you do?
Oh I don't know Maybe BS about Bill and Hill Clinton or blaming the media

Trump's golfing is only news because trump criticized Obama for playing golf and campaigned on not playing golf like Obama did while he was campaigning.
...and now as a result, he won the presidency AND he gets to golf. Trump always seems to win. :laugh:
True, he did win the White House — how have elections gone for the GOP since?
Id say pretty good, but that isnt the topic at hand. If you want to discuss something else, make a thread for it. This thread is about Trump.
The elections are about trump as his stank reeks upon them. And you’re only lying to yourself if you think the GOP has done “pretty good” since Crazy Donald was sworn in. They lost in New Jersey and Virginia. Got utterly humiliated in ultra-red Alabama. And barely squeaked out a narrow victory in Georgia where they previously won in a landslide.
You aren't making a good case for election problems, and you're still off topic.
LOL

To the nutty right, losing elections is a sign they’re doing “pretty good.”

Your concession is accepted.

And again, this thread touched on elections. This thread highlights how pathological trump is. By playing so much golf, he is doing what he chastised Obama for doing; which he promised he wouldn’t do.

His performance, along with his campaign lies, will certainly affect elections. It already has as the GOP has had their asses kicked in every election since Crazy Donald was sworn in.

From where I stand, Trump has been a superlative president. Just deporting MS-13 puts him ahead of any other president, including the black one.
Bashing the FBI and our security agencies make trump an all time scum bag and I've just scratched the surface

Basketball:
fuvck.jpg

Golf:
trump_obese.jpg
How excellent is he?? Haven't seen his scores but you'd believe them?? From the greatest liar ever??
I've never seen his scores. I can only go by what people say who golfed with him. I've heard random people like Maury Povich (hardcore liberal) say he's a "scratch golfer".

Basketball:
fuvck.jpg

Golf:
trump_obese.jpg
I've never seen his scores. I can only go by what people say who golfed with him. I've heard random people like Maury Povich say he's a "scratch golfer".
Maury probably meant he scratched his butt

Day after day, CNN’s team of political journalists have set up cameras on the same public road to catch glimpses of President Donald Trump.

Isn't this a security breech of the president's space? If they can set up, what is to stop others?

Is this really news? That the POTUS golfs? Obama golfed a lot! Most presidents do. Trump OWNS many golf courses! Can this really be the biggest "news" story floating around out there, or does this not show an AGENDA by FNN to MAKE it a constant news story to promote a fake image and disparage the POTUS? Do they set up cameras to record the POTUS's many glaring accomplishments?

How woulds you like to say you went to school to be a "political journalist" and now spend your every day going out to film a man putting golf balls?

I think the truck had it all wrong. In light of many recent events, they are lucky the truck didn't come along and just run them all over and keep right on going!

Trump's golfing is only news because trump criticized Obama for playing golf and campaigned on not playing golf like Obama did while he was campaigning.

...and now as a result, he won the presidency AND he gets to golf. Trump always seems to win. :laugh:

A quality I want in a leader.

Basketball:
fuvck.jpg

Golf:
trump_obese.jpg
I've never seen his scores. I can only go by what people say who golfed with him. I've heard random people like Maury Povich say he's a "scratch golfer".
No, he was clearly talking about golf. You need to work on those jokes though.

Basketball:
fuvck.jpg

Golf:
trump_obese.jpg
No, he was clearly talking about golf. You need to work on those jokes though.
LOL I do have some great ones

Trump said he would never have time to play golf or even leave the White House - because he would be too busy working. Holy shit...

Trump said he would never have time to play golf or even leave the White House - because he would be too busy working. Holy shit...
Speaking of holy shit the ah said he knows more about taxes than CPA's Almost like he's smarter than the generals I wish some one would shove a boot in his mouth

Sad.
Basketball:
fuvck.jpg

Golf:
trump_obese.jpg
He owns golf courses. You would expect him to be good at it.

Forum List

Back