Truckers are refusing to Deliver to NYC after Engoron's Ruling

No, they're not.

A trucker is refusing to deliver to NYC.

Wrong.
The trucker interviewed is an internet influencer with half a million followers.
That is a lot of truck drivers.

And in fact, everyone should be upset with NY.
The ruling is absurd.
No bank ever asks for a loan applicant evaluation.

Hey retard, if the shoe fits put the damn thing on. It's xiden and his crime family that have sold out to the commies recently, but your party did it decades ago.

Hilarious

One of those gold shoes the air grifter is huckstering.

{...
Chicago Ray took down his initial massage after it went viral and walked his comments back a few steps Monday.

“I’m not no figurehead here, I’m not no leader of any movement,” he said in a follow-up posting. “I hear chatter, I let you guys know what I heard.”
...}

Chicago Ray likely is worried about being sued, but that does not mean the boycott in not still in planned?

{...
Chicago Ray took down his initial massage after it went viral and walked his comments back a few steps Monday.

“I’m not no figurehead here, I’m not no leader of any movement,” he said in a follow-up posting. “I hear chatter, I let you guys know what I heard.”
...}

Chicago Ray likely is worried about being sued, but that does not mean the boycott in not still in planned?
Maybe those lazy truckers should go to Florida and pick crops for #deathsantis.

NYC will pay through the nose for every loaf of bread, carton of milk, eggs or autoparts they want. Any food shortage in NYC would be a big huge gigantic catastrophe, what with the ‘illegal aliens’ and all.

They will all understand who did this to them.

Damn. This “boycott” didn’t last long. :icon_rolleyes:

I was hoping traffic would be light this week since I have to drive into the city.

So, how's the boycott coming along today ladies..........?

Have the dumbfucks brought NYC to it's knees for what the State of New York did? If the Dirty Don gets convicted in the Jan 6th indictment, will you promise to boycott all of America?

It isn't a bad strategy at all. Boycotting NYC would benefit the ordinary working slob like myself.

So, how's the boycott coming along today ladies..........?

Have the dumbfucks brought NYC to it's knees for what the State of New York did? If the Dirty Don gets convicted in the Jan 6th indictment, will you promise to boycott all of America?

Keep dancing on the graveyard of our former nation, I guess. Have fun with that

All the idiot liberals in this thread, confident in their belief that this will never happen, and would never work.

1708441684497.png

Forum List

Back