Truckers are refusing to Deliver to NYC after Engoron's Ruling

Keep dancing on the graveyard of our former nation, I guess. Have fun with that
The next time I go danc'in it will probably be when Benedict Donald gets convicted for his crimes, I'll do a little jig on the grave of the CSA in your honor.

This summer/election time will begin the unraveling.

You still care. I don't. That's our superpower. Have fun with that.
The what this summer?

The orange makeup fuckup losing more in court.

The republic party collapsing into a small fascist one?

Great. Head in another direction. Noticed all of the Hispanic truckers out there now?

They're not part of the klan. All of these distributors are going to start abandoning you hillbillies here real soon.

People want their goods. They dont care about your issues. You don't have the clout you think you do.
You do realize you contradicted yourself there, right?

"People want their goods"
"You don't have the clout you think you do"

Truckers do indeed have clout. A trucker strike would stop almost all goods flowing across the nation, and we know democrats just love them a good strike.

Why are you denouncing or belittling truckers just seeking collective bargaining and for New York City to address their demands? Are you some kind of scab?
It's not a good idea to tick of truck drivers, who are in great demand right now.

Truckers do indeed have clout. A trucker strike would stop almost all goods flowing across the nation, and we know democrats just love them a good strike.
Oooooooo and some violence too

There is no strike..

The what this summer?

The orange makeup fuckup losing more in court.

The republic party collapsing into a small fascist one?

Ah, when those of small minds always suppose they'll be on the winning team.

Gosh.

History has never seen THAT before.

Oh well, too late now. You sowed for decades, here comes the reaping.

9/11 didn’t bring NYC down but this will. Sure.
Not to mention how many company headquarters will find another city, probably more in the central area of the USA. NYC hired the wrong not to mention the most corrupt AG ever, and people won't want to live there anymore. It's gonna hurt ten-story apartment buildings. Too bad.

And one more thing. The people of New York when we visited there years ago, I thought were truly nice people. Likely they still are. I hope they demand City Hall and others to dismiss people who use retaliation on good people as a prejudicial kill of that person's integrity. It's just wrong.

Last edited:
Every AG in the US should file lawsuits against every business that ever took a construction loan…guaranteed they all overestimated their collateral property values.

Every AG in the US should file lawsuits against every business that ever took a construction loan…guaranteed they all overestimated their collateral property values.
That's pretty much how things are done. I wonder why no one is going after the lenders who know this is going on, yet still loan money. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that certain developers have crafted a solid reputation for paying all their loans back on time and no one is harmed, and the lenders know that? At any rate, the democrats have opened a door they one day will likely wish they had left shut. I could see a Florida AG, for example, going after a construction deal the Disney corporation made. Naturally, all the ones celebrating what New York is doing would be horrified, aghast, and amazed should that happen. "Unfair!", "Partisan!", "Fake!" would be the screams.

Forum List

Back