Truckers organize strike to protest Biden's potential fracking ban.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I personally don't like fracking. It's maybe the one thing I disagree with Trump about, but if it helps him win Pennsylvania ? Frack baby frack ! ( Just not in Arkansas please....I really like my very clean well water)

A group of truckers are planning a strike during Veterans Day on Wednesday in an effort to urge the incoming Biden administration to avoid implementing a ban on fracking.

Good! Fracking has helped a lot more than it's hurt- unless one considers all the butt-hurt the haters of Liberty rely on for their daily dose of pretentiousness-

I personally don't like fracking. It's maybe the one thing I disagree with Trump about, but if it helps him win Pennsylvania ? Frack baby frack ! ( Just not in Arkansas please....I really like my very clean well water)

A group of truckers are planning a strike during Veterans Day on Wednesday in an effort to urge the incoming Biden administration to avoid implementing a ban on fracking.

Truckers have every right to protest.

But by doing so they exhibit their ignorance of how government works.

It doesn’t make any difference what Biden ‘proposes’ – only Congress has the authority to enact regulatory measures, reflecting the will of the majority of the people.

Good! Fracking has helped a lot more than it's hurt- unless one considers all the butt-hurt the haters of Liberty rely on for their daily dose of pretentiousness-
It's not pretentious to bitch if your well water is
so poisoned you can't even bathe in it. What's contemptable is making these people sign NDA's not to go the media and keeping them quiet with 5 figure pay-offs, saving themselve's millions in litigation, fines, etc.

That and $3.50 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks :laugh:

--------

Translation: Zero (0) impact on anything whatsoever.

Truckers have every right to protest.

But by doing so they exhibit their ignorance of how government works.

It doesn’t make any difference what Biden ‘proposes’ – only Congress has the authority to enact regulatory measures, reflecting the will of the majority of the people.

Not unless Biden signs them.

Forum List

Back