Truckers To Shut Down America

No, dick for brains, it's to protest WHY the cost of groceries is going up.

As in GOVERNMENT getting their GREEDY FAT FINGERS in everything they possibly can to get MORE MONEY coming INTO WASHINGTON, so they can WASTE IT.

Do you think what Washington does is PERFECT? Do you not have ONE BEEF WITH BIG GOVERNMENT?

So this is a protest against dems AND pubs?
That's what I would call it. They're both at fault.

Weird since this is the published objectives of the protest...

""It does not matter if a million or 50 roll through DC in this effort. Congress will listen to We the People. Which is remove Obama from office for crimes of treason and misdemeanors. We want Congressional hearing on Benghazi and Seal Team 6. Louis Learner [sic] put in jail. No amnesty, remove all Muslims in our government that do not uphold the Constitution. Remove Eric Holder from office for crimes against the people and the Constitution. Last but not least is Fuel prices."

let me know when they work a republican in there...

So this event is in protest of high grocery prices?

As in GOVERNMENT getting their GREEDY FAT FINGERS in everything they possibly can to get MORE MONEY coming INTO WASHINGTON, so they can WASTE IT.

Do you think what Washington does is PERFECT? Do you not have ONE BEEF WITH BIG GOVERNMENT?

So the solution to high grocery prices is to stop shipping them, causing them to go even higher, starving millions of families, and sending our economy into a tailspin? Sounds like these truckers don't care about the average American, as long as they get rid of Obama and deport some Muslims.
Well you've done it... you have sounded as STUPID as you possibly could. Congratulations.

The POINT of this protest is to GET WASHINGTON'S ATTENTION.

You a millionaire? If not, you're suffering all the same woes in this country as everyone else. You should be SUPPORTING the truckers, because they're going to Washington to help YOU as well as EVERYONE ELSE.

But the only way you'll see that is if you PULL YOUR PARTISAN HACK BUBBLE HEAD OUT OF OBAMA'S ASS long enough.

Try and find millions of TRAINED truckers that hold a CLASS A COMMERCIAL LICENSE to drive all those semi's... go ahead... see how that works out.

It's irrelevant, because this "strike" will go nowhere. I expect maybe 5 truckers to take part in it. OH NO! Watch out, America! :eek:

It's not a STRIKE, idiot, it's a protest, and you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Go back and sleep off your hangover, moron.

In your OP it said the group was labeling it a general "strike"... idiot.

Ooooooo! The "push back" is coming! Like the Benghazi Protest on the Capital Steps......big big big!

Why do you HATE America? Why are you so HAPPY FOUR AMERICANS WERE KILLED and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT IT?

Are you TRULY that big of a GOB OF SHIT?

12 Americans were just killed in a Government facility on American soil by a psycho who legally purchased a shotgun, because his 'right' to due so was protected by republicans and was able to get it passed guards that came from a private contractor due to budget cuts enacted by Republicans.

12 Americans.

Are you truly that big of a gob of shit?

Government facility cannot even be protected, says a lot about big government. You blame a gun?

Pathetic.

""It does not matter if a million or 50 roll through DC in this effort. Congress will listen to We the People. Which is remove Obama from office for crimes of treason and misdemeanors. We want Congressional hearing on Benghazi and Seal Team 6. Louis Learner [sic] put in jail. No amnesty, remove all Muslims in our government that do not uphold the Constitution. Remove Eric Holder from office for crimes against the people and the Constitution. Last but not least is Fuel prices."

Nothing weird at all about it. Republicans are a bunch of spineless asswipes that are just as complicit in the down turn of America as the dems are.

Yeah. let us know what they expect DC to do about fuel prices too... actually they don't even construct a complete sentnece... just "fuel prices". That's it.
Okaaayyy....

Another plank from ANTTT?

Last edited:
.....that do not uphold the Constitution.

context

Context without consequence. It still means Muslims who "do not uphold the Constitution" must go while Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Taoists, Shitoists, Zorastrianists, Jainists and atheists who "do not uphold the Constitution" can stay.

Not to mention the problem of defining "do not uphold the Constitution" and who gets to do that.

Such event seems to be sponsored by ANTTT -- Americans for Not Thinking Things Through

Not to mention the obvious -- that by singling out one specific religion for exclusion, the agenda itself thereby contradicts the spirit of the same Constitution it purports to support. :oops:

I suspect no trucker strike will put a dent in the supply of irony... :eusa_think:

It's hilarious when people talk about "freedom" and "patriotism" and "the constitution" when all they really want to do is recreate the crusades...and drag the rest of us with them.

Last edited:
Ooooooo! The "push back" is coming! Like the Benghazi Protest on the Capital Steps......big big big!

Why do you HATE America? Why are you so HAPPY FOUR AMERICANS WERE KILLED and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT IT?

12 Americans were just killed in a Government facility on American soil by a psycho who legally purchased a shotgun, because his 'right' to due so was protected by republicans and was able to get it passed guards that came from a private contractor due to budget cuts enacted by Republicans.

12 Americans.

And each and every one of you folks are supporting elected officials that want to do absolutely nothing about that.

I said nothing of the sort you filthy, DOG BEATING, ASSHOLE, MOTHER FUCKER.

GO BEAT YOUR DOG AGAIN YOU LITTLE FAGGOT.

I'm not. But I understand your desperate need to create a false position to argue against. You've got nothing without creating a fantasy.

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

I wonder if the media intentionally left out the part about corruption BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION against the Constitution in their brief headline.

It's irrelevant, because this "strike" will go nowhere. I expect maybe 5 truckers to take part in it. OH NO! Watch out, America! :eek:

It's not a STRIKE, idiot, it's a protest, and you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Go back and sleep off your hangover, moron.

In your OP it said the group was labeling it a general "strike"... idiot.

Whatever... you concentrate on one little word while the rest of the entire world moves on.

Moron.

You a millionaire? If not, you're suffering all the same woes in this country as everyone else. You should be SUPPORTING the truckers, because they're going to Washington to help YOU as well as EVERYONE ELSE.

How does trying Obama for treason, removing muslims from government, removing Eric Holder from office, and congressional hearings on Benghazi and Seal Team 6 make it easier for me to afford groceries? It doesn't. It's just a bunch of far right wing rhetoric, and isn't going to draw any additional truckers to the protest. Just accept that this protest/strike isn't going anywhere.

I'm not. But I understand your desperate need to create a false position to argue against. You've got nothing without creating a fantasy.
Four Americans KILLED is a "FALSE POSITION?"

You sound more like a burnt out druggie every day.

So the solution to high grocery prices is to stop shipping them, causing them to go even higher, starving millions of families, and sending our economy into a tailspin? Sounds like these truckers don't care about the average American, as long as they get rid of Obama and deport some Muslims.
Well you've done it... you have sounded as STUPID as you possibly could. Congratulations.

The POINT of this protest is to GET WASHINGTON'S ATTENTION.

But the only way you'll see that is if you PULL YOUR PARTISAN HACK BUBBLE HEAD OUT OF OBAMA'S ASS long enough.

The only thing that matters to Washington is votes, money and positive media (which lead to votes and money). DC has dozens of protests everyday...every single damn frakking day, anyone who thinks "protesting in DC' does a damn thing is an idjiot or simply self absorbed.

I know because I've been there, got the tshirt, went home empty handed.

12 Americans.

And each and every one of you folks are supporting elected officials that want to do absolutely nothing about that.

Let me guess...christian?

Yeah for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Majority of Americans are sick and tired of Liberals harmful policies and ignoring & misinterpretation the Constitution.

Oh Bullshit.

The Majority of Americans, ARE LIBERAL.

It's you folks trying to shut down democracy by gerrymandering, congressional tricks, voter suppression and other shennigans.

Don't start this shit about "the majority".

Then don't start your's.
Dem's invented gerrymandering and there is no proof of voter suppression.

No there not.
The Majority of Americans are Conservative.
Cons -40%
Libs - 21%
Cons outnumber libs 2 to one.

How does trying Obama for treason, removing muslims from government, removing Eric Holder from office, and congressional hearings on Benghazi and Seal Team 6 make it easier for me to afford groceries? It doesn't. It's just a bunch of far right wing rhetoric, and isn't going to draw any additional truckers to the protest. Just accept that this protest/strike isn't going anywhere.

Don't worry shit for brains, this thread isn't going anywhere, and after a couple million trucks show up, I will bump it just to show how fucking WRONG you were.

It's the tip of the iceberg, pea brain. Washington is OUT OF CONTROL and OUT OF TOUCH, with America, with the people, and if you DON'T think Washington is out of control, then YOU are part of the problem.

I suspect you're just too fucking stupid to see the big picture though. You sound VERY ignorant. On the other hand...

headupass_zps2443084b.jpg

12 Americans.

Let me guess...christian?
No... Christian.

Forum List

Back