True conservatives are pro-choice

if the woman was raped, you have a point
if not, she partook of the act to become pregnant
she had her choice
If the birth control failed she also did not chose to become pregnant.
However even a woman who initially choses to get pregnant has just as much right to abort as a woman who was raped. It's her body and her choice alone to end the pregnancy or not.

You cannot for a woman to remain pregnant against her will any more than you can force her to have an abortion against her will.
Both are injust.
are you not aware that all methods of birth control have failure rates?
and shouldnt women( and men) know that there is still a chance that even with birth control there is still a risk?
again, they both chose to ignore the risks, they MADE the choice
Abstinance has no failure rate. But that's beside the point.

Of course people know birth control has failure rates.
Making the choice to have sex does not obligate anyone to carry a fetus unwillingly. Not even if no birth control was used and the participants just hoped a pregnancy would not occur.

There is no justifiable reason for forcing a woman to bear a child. None whatsoever. It's as henious as raping a woman.

Last edited:
Translation: Women who enjoy sex should be punished. And appropriate punishment is forcing her to be pregnant for 9 months and then bear an unwanted child.

How does using fetuses and children to punish women show respect and concern for the welfare of fetuses and children?

Forced birthers make no sense. They claim they are looking out for and protecting the "unborn". Yet they see nothing wrong in using them as intruments of torture and punishment on women.

A child is a punishment now?

And how is it punishment to face the natural consequences of your actions? Consequences equal punishment?

At some point you have to take responsibility for your actions. killing your children doesnt help you avoid it. It just weighs more on your shoulders.

Oh. And you can enjoy sex without killing children.
Being forced to give birth is not the natural consequenses of having sex. It's entirely unnatural to deny a woman the right to make decisions concerning her own body.

It never ceases to amaze me how cruel and inhuman some people can be to want to force women to carry pregnancies to term and to be so heartless as to imagine it's just fine to bring children into this world for the sole purpose of punishing women for having sex.

However even a woman who initially choses to get pregnant has just as much right to abort as a woman who was raped. It's her body and her choice alone to end the pregnancy or not.

You cannot for a woman to remain pregnant against her will any more than you can force her to have an abortion against her will.
Both are injust.
and shouldnt women( and men) know that there is still a chance that even with birth control there is still a risk?

Making the choice to have sex does not obligate anyone to carry a fetus unwillingly. Not even if no birth control was used and the participants just hoped a pregnancy would not occur.

There is no justifiable reason for forcing a woman to beat a child. None whatsoever. It's as henious as raping a woman.
not only wouldnt i beat a child, i'd never force anyone else to either

There is no justifiable reason for forcing a woman to bear a child. None whatsoever. It's as henious as raping a woman.
not only wouldnt i beat a child, i'd never force anyone else to either
Whoops! Typo. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix it.

So let me get this straight, you want abortion for women who for the health of a mother having the baby will kill them, which also means that the shock of artificially losing a baby, which at any point is very much a physical part of the woman, you mean to tell me a woman is in such poor health she cannot have a baby but the physical "medical" procedure of removing her offspring which is directly connected to the woman's blood supply is not a death threatening traumatic experience for any healthy or sick woman. I would bet a hundred bucks that every woman is thus warned the abortion can kill her.

Queens clinic A1 Medicine probed after Alexandra Nunez is fatally injured while undergoing abortion

Queens clinic A1 Medicine probed after Alexandra Nunez is fatally injured while undergoing abortion

BY MICHAEL J. FEENEY, BARRY PADDOCK AND JONATHAN LEMIRE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Wednesday, January 27th 2010, 4:00 AM

Denver for News
Alexandra Nunez
Detectives are investigating a Queens clinic where a 37-year-old woman was fatally injured while undergoing an abortion, officials said Tuesday.

Alexandra Nuñez began bleeding heavily during the procedure at A1 Medicine in Jackson Heights on Monday, officials said.

One of Nuñez's arteries was inadvertently severed and she went into cardiac arrest, according to police sources.

She was taken to Elmhurst Hospital Center, where she died a short time later.

True conservatives believe that a government that governs least governs best.

And that would naturally mean an opposition to a government forcing newly pregnant women to carry to term.

Alleged conservatives perform a lot of mental gymnastics to try to rationalize away this simple fact. But they're still wrong and they're not true conservatives.

And that's just the way it is.

Exactly what defines a true conservative in your eyes? There are moderate and radical democrats, are one of them not truly democrats?

There has never been a day in America where any law stopped a wealthy women from having an abortion with a willing doctor claiming it "was in the best interest of the mother's health".
You folks need to live in the real world. No one that has money was ever prosecuted or stopped from having an abortion, ever.
That takes us to issues of morality and this nonsense about pro life and pro choice.
I know of no one that fears the power of government that is not pro life. There is no such thing as pro life and anti life in terms of abortion.
I adamantly oppose abortion. I oppose it not only for my family but in most all other cases also. However, I fear the power of government far more as they always pick and choose who to prosecute and who not to prosecute. Wealthy doctors and wealthy patients come and go and are not prosecuted and the women with no money or family support are prosecuted. Just the real world folks. Accept it or stay ignorant.
The bottom line fact is abortion is a private family health decision. I do not like it but I live in America, a country founded on individual rights and LIMITING THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT. As a conservative I support the current laws. Liberals favor more government bureaucracy and selective prosecution.

Where is our constitution protecting these young lives. I do not see how this is something anyone can condone. Abortion is torture, I cannot see it as any other thing but torture. The mother dies, the baby dies, how is abortion acceptable.

Legal Abortion Death: Diana Lopez, 25

Diana Lopez, age 25, was 19 weeks pregnant when she went to a Planned Parenthood for a safe and legal abortion on February 28, 2002. She was 19 weeks pregnant.

Before the day was over, Diana had bled to death. She left two sons, 4-year-old Frankie and 2-year-old Fabian, motherless. The taxpayers of California paid for the fatal abortion, courtesy of Medi-Cal.
After the abortion, Diana had been rushed by ambulance to County Women's Hospital, where a hysterectomy was performed and Diana was given five units of whole blood in a futile attempt to save her life.

Diana's autopsy noted that Diana had hemorrhaged from a perforation of her cervix.

Diana's husband, David, filed suit, alleging that the abortionist's haste caused severe lacerations that killed his wife. The suit says that Diana's abortion was rushed through in ony six minutes, although Planned Parenthood's own web site says such a procedure should take 10 to 20 minutes

Being forced to give birth is not the natural consequenses of having sex. It's entirely unnatural to deny a woman the right to make decisions concerning her own body.

No one has denied her any right when she made the choice to participate in the creation of the child.

It never ceases to amaze me how cruel and inhuman some people can be to want to force women to carry pregnancies to term and to be so heartless as to imagine it's just fine to bring children into this world for the sole purpose of punishing women for having sex.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can advocate killing so quickly and senselessly. Especially as a justification to engage in reckless and selfish behavior.

And what would you call forced pregnancy?
if the woman was raped, you have a point
if not, she partook of the act to become pregnant
she had her choice
She chose to have sex

She chose to rely on a precautionary method, or combination thereof, known to be less than 100% effective

She chose to not take additional measures to avoid pregnancy

I know the concept is foreign to you people, but there comes a point where it;s time to grow up and be responsible
However even a woman who initially choses to get pregnant has just as much right to abort as a woman who was raped. It's her body.

No, it's not. It's a child- a distinct individual human being that's she's killing.

You might as well argue that bomb vests are cool 'cause it's my body.

Why can't you people ever be honest?

If someone keeps you prisoner, rapes you, and impregnates you, then we can talk.

Until then, your failure to avoid pregnancy due to your own irresponsibility is not an excuse for homicide. If you're big enough to fuck, you're big enough to be responsible for your decisions in life.
Translation: Women who enjoy sex should be punished. And appropriate punishment is forcing her to be pregnant for 9 months and then bear an unwanted child.

:cuckoo:

i see you've been brainwashed with the same crap as maddie

Here's a dose of reality for you:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Politically-Incorrect-Guide-Women-Feminism/dp/1596980036]Amazon.com: The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex And Feminism (9781596980037): Carrie L. Lukas: Books[/ame]

If someone keeps you prisoner, rapes you, and impregnates you, then we can talk.

Until then, your failure to avoid pregnancy due to your own irresponsibility is not an excuse for homicide. If you're big enough to fuck, you're big enough to be responsible for your decisions in life.

How does using fetuses and children to punish women show respect and concern for the welfare of fetuses and children?

Forced birthers make no sense. They claim they are looking out for and protecting the "unborn". Yet they see nothing wrong in using them as intruments of torture and punishment on women.

Did you ever consider committing suicide during the first 18 years of your life and ending your poor mother's torture?

Both are injust.

Making the choice to have sex does not obligate anyone to carry a fetus unwillingly.

You have plenty of opportunities to not become pregnant.

Under current law, you even have an extra 3 months to decide to kill your baby without consequence

Shut the fuck up already, you neofeminazi piece of shit

Not even if no birth control was used and the participants just hoped a pregnancy would not occur.

There is no justifiable reason for forcing a woman to bear a child. None whatsoever. It's as henious as raping a woman.[/quote]

You can do whatever you want to your body

The baby, however, is another story
It never ceases to amaze me how cruel and inhuman some people can be
-like those who want to be able to kill their baby whenever they meet some new fuck toy at the club who says he doesn't want her getting stretch marks?
to want to force women to carry pregnancies to term and to be so heartless as to imagine it's just fine to bring children into this world for the sole purpose of punishing women for having sex.
:cuckoo:

seriously, see a psychiatrist

No one has denied her any right when she made the choice to participate in the creation of the child.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can advocate killing so quickly and senselessly. Especially as a justification to engage in reckless and selfish behavior.

Where has anyone "advocated killing" anyone?
Limiting the power of government was the original intent of the Founders and the law of colonial times reflected that. Abortion was socially unacceptable but legal.
Ironic how abortion was never allowed for slaves. That was property and the power of government backed that culture also.
I know of no one that favors abortion. I oppose it but as a conservative I do not want government involved in family health decisions and I fear the power of government more.

Have you not read Eel lady and Ravi's posts?
Limiting the power of government was the original intent of the Founders and the law of colonial times reflected that. Abortion was socially unacceptable but legal.
Slavery was legal too. Also spousal rape. You really want to make that argument?
I know of no one that favors abortion. I oppose it but as a conservative I do not want government involved in family health decisions and I fear the power of government more.
'family health decisions'? Is that what we're calling homicide now?

Next you'll be calling it good hygiene...

then again, given the roots of the pro-abortion movement in the US...

I'm sure this has been mentioned but I haven't looked through every post. What is so hard about birth control? I think the only time abortion should even be considered is when there are medical reasons that would likely cause death during pregnancy. Even with rape the morning after pill is very effective.

Have you not read Eel lady and Ravi's posts?
Slavery was legal too. Also spousal rape. You really want to make that argument?
'family health decisions'? Is that what we're calling homicide now?

Next you'll be calling it good hygiene...

then again, given the roots of the pro-abortion movement in the US...

Open your closed mind and ears Moe:
I oppose abortion. I also oppose tobacco smoking which kills 400,000 a year. I oppose drug use. I oppose many bad things people do.
You and your crowd have laws on "controlled substances". If they are so damn controlled then come everyone and their brother uses them?
As a conservative and supporter of the Constitution I fear big government and support limited government.
I know of no one that is "pro-abortion".
You may want to trust government making the decision what mother "needed the abortion for the health of the mother" and which do not but as a conservative I DO NOT trust the government to make that decision.
I damn sure wouldn't trust your narrow minded opinion either. The problem with America now is so called wannabe conservatives that keep demanding more govermment and less liberty.

You and your crowd have laws on "controlled substances".

We do? What crowd is that?
You may want to trust government making the decision what mother "needed the abortion for the health of the mother" and which do not but as a conservative I DO NOT trust the government to make that decision.

You might trust the government to decide whether it was self defense, but I don't believe that the government has any right to make homicide a crime under any circumstances

:rolleyes:

I damn sure wouldn't trust your narrow minded opinion either.

Do you even know what my view is?
The problem with America now is so called wannabe conservatives that keep demanding more govermment and less liberty.

What do 'wannabe conservatives' have to do with anything- whatever they're supposed to be?

Forum List

Back