Trump demands CBS be stripped of licence over edited Harris interview

Do you really think they favorably edit Trump’s content as they did Kamala’s? We all know they do exactly the opposite when it comes to Trump. They routinely take what he says out of context via editing. Again, remove all doubt and play the entire interviews. They like being able to introduce bias. Trump is saying let’s not allow them that opportunity. In other words, DON’T censor what is said on either side.

Of course not, and the rightwing sites that Trump has been on would not edit Harris to make her look better even though they do it for Trump.

/---/ It's the Left that wants censorship of opposing ideas. The media's responsibility is to expose the power base and hold them accountable. I think you know Commie Harris is a babbling train wreck and applaud CBS's efforts to edit her responses so she's not exposed as a complete idiot.
You dont have a leg to stand on. You are hsappy with anything that boost your side . Anything that happens to the other side is "Meh"
You are not an honest player.

/---/ It's the Left that wants censorship of opposing ideas. The media's responsibility is to expose the power base and hold them accountable. I think you know Commie Harris is a babbling train wreck and applaud CBS's efforts to edit her responses so she's not exposed as a complete idiot.
The stable "genius".

Trump truth and honesty.

1728644997584.png

It seems like his jihad against the first amrndment knows no bounds. This is from a party that is cool with lying. Imdeed JD Jackass proudly announces that he makes up stories to push his hateful narrative.

His paymaster Putin must be giving him tips on stifling free speech. This is what retribution loohs like under fascist regimes. Opponents havent been falling off buildings yet but the Holocaust didnt start with ovens.

Its telling that he has made no comment aabout the lying Gateway Pundit. They have actually been convicted of lying.
Tommy, you just fell into Trump's Trap. Note, he isn't personally using the power of government to infringe on free speech; however, by using his free speech to voice his opinion that CBS should be striped of their license for the way they edited Kamala's answers to questions, he has you and a thousand others repeating his allegations of what CBS did to make Kamala look better. You Tommy are aiding the Trump Campaign!

Of course not, and the rightwing sites that Trump has been on would not edit Harris to make her look better even though they do it for Trump.

Examples? I have a slew of examples of the MSM(MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS) selectively quoting Trump to form a false narrative that has consumed many gullible narratives regarding Trump.

Tommy, you just fell into Trump's Trap. Note, he isn't personally using the power of government to infringe on free speech; however, by using his free speech to voice his opinion that CBS should be striped of their license for the way they edited Kamala's answers to questions, he has you and a thousand others repeating his allegations of what CBS did to make Kamala look better. You Tommy are aiding the Trump Campaign!

True, maybe some of these fools will actually take this opportunity to watch the un-edited tapes. Anyone not already brainwashed should be terrified that she could potentially be elected the leader of the free world.

Trump is asking for free speech. Democrats and CBS are supporting censorship.

Did you see some of the un-edited clips vs the edited clips? They are attempting to cover(censor) for her ineptitude. Kamala is lost but they don’t want people like YOU to know it. THAT is censorship.
/----/ Trump isn;t the only one:
Former CBS News staffers are reportedly calling on the network to launch an external probe into the ongoing "60 Minutes" editing controversy.

CBS News has been at the center of outrage after it aired an edited clip of Vice President Kamala Harris during its primetime "60 Minutes" election special Monday that was different from a preview of the unflattering exchange she had with veteran correspondent Bill Whitaker that was widely panned by critics.

"I think there should be an outside investigation," a former CBS News journalist told The New York Post on Thursday.

It seems like his jihad against the first amrndment knows no bounds. This is from a party that is cool with lying. Imdeed JD Jackass proudly announces that he makes up stories to push his hateful narrative.

His paymaster Putin must be giving him tips on stifling free speech. This is what retribution loohs like under fascist regimes. Opponents havent been falling off buildings yet but the Holocaust didnt start with ovens.

Its telling that he has made no comment aabout the lying Gateway Pundit. They have actually been convicted of lying.
Let`s not forget George Santos who had a mother die in the 9-11 terrorist attack and another mother die in Brazil.

I am struggling with this. After the UK riots I made a case for honesty in media. After the cats and dogs disgrace I made the same argument.

At every step of the way you chimps told me that any attempt to introduce honessty would impact on free speech because the right cannot be honest.

The govt shpi;d not legislate for free speech.Just like they are supposed to do in "shithole " Britain.

But now trump is proposing to do exactly that and suddenly its ok. ABC. CBS and all outlets down to the Shinbone Gazzette are in his sights.

Its like trumps lies and dishonesty have attracted all the liars and criminals in america to his banner.
Give it a rest, Ahmed.

The Left sued journalist Alex Jones at Info Wars for alleged misinformation.

So why not?

Do you see a danger in that?

Less so than I see in the Govt picking and choosing which ones are doing the "right" thing.

I get that you believe that your side will be fair and not just target those they do not like. But I do not trust either side to be such.

The Left sued journalist Alex Jones at Info Wars for alleged misinformation.

So why not?

The left did not sue him, the parents of dead children that he lied about and caused great emotional and even some physical harm to, sued him.

Less so than I see in the Govt picking and choosing which ones are doing the "right" thing.

So I assume you were against Biden/Democrats enticing (colluding) with Facebook and others to censor information that was damaging to their campaign, information that was later proven to be true.

So I assume you were against Biden/Democrats enticing (colluding) with Facebook and others to censor information that was damaging to their campaign, information that was later proven to be true.

Yep, 100% against it. As I told those on the left that supported it when they claimed all the Govt did was "ask", is that with an entity as powerful as the US Govt, there is no just "asking" there is always an implied threat.

Forum List

Back