On Israelophobia, CBS anchor is right (racist Ta-Nehisi)

Is Israel under some serious threat of destruction from Gaza? :dunno:

When stones get thrown at your tank and your response is to shell the stone thrower, yeah, people are going to start looking at you side eyed like you're the monster because now you are.
How many attacks should Israel withstand at the hands of terrorists before striking back?

Can a moral distinction be made between the horrific killing of Israelis on Oct. 7 by Hamas, and vaporizing babies in Gaza with bombs dropped on civilian population centers by the IDF?

I get the feeling defenders of Israel place a higher value on the life of an Israeli than they do on the life of a Palestinian. I don't. I reject the idea Israel is justified in killing approx. 42,000 human beings in retaliation for having 1,200 of its citizens brutally slaughtered.
I reject your rejection.

That misguided notion does not shield the IDF's responsibility for the deaths of tens of thousands of human beings.
War is murder on a mass scale. Gaza started a War. And now whine that they are losing. Whine that use the people there as cannon fodder.

Oh well. I dont have any fucks to give.

If a man punches you and you decide to go to his house and punch him his wife and his children you aren't the good guy. :lol:
If that same man punches you every day for years, teaches his children to hate you, and grow up to also punch you, and his wife encourages him to continue to punch you, and praises him when he does, then they are all guilty.

If that same man punches you every day for years, teaches his children to hate you, and grow up to also punch you, and his wife encourages him to continue to punch you, and praises him when he does, then they are all guilty.
Guilty of what exactly? Only the dad punched you. Under this logic if a man with a confederate flag assaults me and he teaches his family to love the Confederacy then I'm justified in going to his house and attacking him and his bigot children? Is that your logic? :dunno:
Israel revised their numbers down, and confirmed them. So, yes.
What does that have to do with why you're okay with Israel giving Israeli numbers but not Hamas's numbers for civilian deaths in Gaza.

Another anti-white racist Democrat speaketh. ^^^

As spoken by the Jewish woman who is voting for the anti-Semitic Trump Republican Party. You're a piss poor judge of other people's prejudices. Still voting for the Trump Party which considers Jews to be the root of all evil, after immigrants of course.

As spoken by the Jewish woman who is voting for the anti-Semitic Trump Republican Party. You're a piss poor judge of other people's prejudices. Still voting for the Trump Party which considers Jews to be the root of all evil, after immigrants of course.
Why do you lie like you do?

Forum List

Back