Abortion is major in this election.

However other abortions where the fetus is still alive are left to die on a cold table and you could care less. See In a partial birth abortion they deliver everything but the head, and then jam a vacuum into the base of the skull, and suck out the brain so then deliver the rest so they can say it was dead before it was delivered fully, other they cut the baby up before removing it
You did not find one partial birth abortion. Go away.

Christendom

And then there is Thomas Aquinas, the most influential Catholic voice of the medieval period, a thinker whose work continues to shape Catholic theology today. According to scholar David Albert Jones, Aquinas believed that “the body was formed gradually through the power transmitted by the male seed but the spiritual soul was directly created by God when the body was ready to receive it. Thus the embryo was believed to live at first the life of a plant, then the life of a simple animal, and only after all its organs, including the brain, had been formed, was it given, by the direct and creative act of God, an immortal spiritual soul.”

Christendom

Why don't you go murder your relatives if you need to indulge your homicidal obsessions

I have no more homicidal obsessions than St. Thomas Aquinas the good Catholic did.

Every relative that was inside a womb and that I was made during multiple pregnancies to become aware of, have been born. I have never had any kind of tendency to kill anyone let alone a fetus in the warm of my , daughters, nieces and a few aunts.

I have not been informed of every miscarriage in my extended family, but I figure that’s not my business.

I really triggered two of the baby killer fans. they get hysterical when they're caught out lying, don't they?

I really triggered two of the baby killer fans.
are you going to vote for baby killer Trump?

when he opposed DeSantis six week abortion ban in Florida as a bad idea means Trump wants women to be able to kill their babies on the first day that they find out they are pregnant

Last edited:

Forum List

Back