On Israelophobia, CBS anchor is right (racist Ta-Nehisi)

HAMAS killed 1200 people on Oct. 7. Israel has killed around 40,000 people in Gaza, many women and children. You calling one side genocidal butchers in leu of those facts is impressive in it's lack of self awareness. :lol:
Can a moral distinction be made between the horrific killing of Israelis on Oct. 7 by Hamas, and vaporizing babies in Gaza with bombs dropped on civilian population centers by the IDF?

I get the feeling defenders of Israel place a higher value on the life of an Israeli than they do on the life of a Palestinian. I don't. I reject the idea Israel is justified in killing approx. 42,000 human beings in retaliation for having 1,200 of its citizens brutally slaughtered.
Well, just look at the hyperbolic inflation of numbers from our leftist terror supporters here....Even the inflated reports of Hamas, in their propaganda efforts only put the toll at around 31,000. But, these members can't let that be their number, they have to make a higher number up out of whole cloth...

Liars, who support terrorists goals are terrorists themselves...

You're missing the point. You think this author will write a book on Sudan racist Arab genocide on africans?
I'm still missing the point. He hasn't written on a millions of different subjects but his next book could be about anything. It's the point about some fantasy you're having?

You're missing the point. You think this author will write a book on Sudan racist Arab genocide on 400,000 africans?
You're missing the point that the interviewer's perspective displays exactly the kind of one sided, pro-Israel approach taken by the main stream media in the U.S. Coates was speaking about.

Well, just look at the hyperbolic inflation of numbers from our leftist terror supporters here....Even the inflated reports of Hamas, in their propaganda efforts only put the toll at around 31,000. But, these members can't let that be their number, they have to make a higher number up out of whole cloth...

Liars, who support terrorists goals are terrorists themselves...
You can put it at 31,000 you Clown it doesn't bother me what number you use. 31,000 is still > 1,200 you fuckwit. Do you understand simple math?

I'm still missing the point. He hasn't written on a millions of different subjects but his next book could be about anything. It's the point about some fantasy you're having?
Yet, he danced around the question with word salad when asked...Why? Is he ashamed to proclaim his disgusting views, in real time, on TV?

That misguided notion does not shield the IDF's responsibility for the deaths of tens of thousands of human beings.
A small minority were good human beings. The majority were HAMAS monsters or their relatives.

You're missing the point that the interviewer's perspective displays exactly the kind of one sided, pro-Israel approach taken by the main stream media in the U.S. Coates was speaking about.
So, why didn't he give a clear, concise rebuttal to the question? Hell berg, you and others come in here daily and spew a "one sided, anti Israel approach".... Why are you so afraid of opposing views?

So, why didn't he give a clear, concise rebuttal to the question? Hell berg, you and others come in here daily and spew a "one sided, anti Israel approach".... Why are you so afraid of opposing views?
IME, and IRL, the Democrats are so afraid of opposing views that we are not allowed to speak. The censorship and silencing is unbelievable.

Why did you try to exaggerate the numbers, yet downplay the Israelis deaths? You're just a liar, that's why....
No.... you understand that different sources will have different numbers right? That's why I didn't flinch in accepting your number, Clown. :lol:
You heard me....
I did, I just didn't understand you, hence the what? Do you understand what a question is Clown?

You can put it at 31,000 you Clown it doesn't bother me what number you use. 31,000 is still > 1,200 you fuckwit. Do you understand simple math?
It’s not a numbers game. And of the 31,000, 80% were HAMAS savages and relatives anyway.

And, there is no parallel. The Arab monsters deliberately set out to torture to death as many innocent Jewish children as they could find, while the Jews have limited the civilian deaths as much as possible - and at risk to their own lives.

Fully 99.9% of good Palestinians remain alive after a year-long war, and that is thanks to the Jews’ restraint and higher moral code.

IME, and IRL, the Democrats are so afraid of opposing views that we are not allowed to speak. The censorship and silencing is unbelievable.
:lol:

It's always amusing to me how much you want to be a victim. As Coates said, there is no shortage of support for Israel and it's killing of Palestinians in Gaza all over the mainstream media.

It’s not a numbers game. And of the 31,000, 80% were HAMAS savages and relatives anyway.
Lisa, dear, when you call people savages, including women and children, because let's be clear, that's what you mean by relatives even if you're too pussy to actually say it, you sound unhinged. You sound like a person who doesn't see them as people.
And, there is no parallel. The Arab monsters deliberately set out to torture to death as many innocent Jewish children as they could find, while the Jews have limited the civilian deaths as much as possible - and at risk to their own lives.
That's just empty rhetoric. Dead is dead. Hamas soldiers killed over a thousand Israeli civilians and in response Israeli fighters have killed tens of thousands of Palestinians. I don't care about your stated intentions.
Fully 99.9% of good Palestinians remain alive after a year-long war, and that is thanks to the Jews’ restraint and higher moral code.
Lisa, the cosplay is just embarrassing at this point. The only people who think you have the moral highground at this point are zionists, rednecks and paid politicians.

HAMAS killed 1200 people on Oct. 7. Israel has killed around 40,000 people in Gaza, many women and children. You calling one side genocidal butchers in leu of those facts is impressive in it's lack of self awareness. :lol:
Pretty stupid of Hamas to start this.

Forum List

Back