Obama scolds "The Brothers" for moving away from Kamala and toward Donald Trump.

They only hung out at dem fundraisers

Epstein got protection to continue his sex slave operation and trump got deals on real estate development.
Bullshit Trump was right there kicking with Epstein. Stop trying to defend Massa.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

No, gomer....Trump's father was worth hundreds of millions. --

The Times claimed that, after reviewing financial documents, it determined Trump received more than $413 million — in 2018 dollars — from his New York City developer father, Fred, for years.

Fred Trump was never worth more than $300 million, and that was at his death in 1999. His estate was split among the five children. Donald was already a billionaire in the 1980s. Fred Trump operated in Queens. He had nothing to do with Manhattan or anywhere else where Donald made his fortune.

Yes we saw what kind of privilege that black MAGA got when he got his ass whooped at a Trump rally.
Black men love Trump because he’s tough. They also resent Kamala because she married a white man. That’s a big no-no in black culture. The black man feels sold out.

Black men love Trump because he’s tough. They also resent Kamala because she married a white man. That’s a big no-no in black culture. The black man feels sold out.
No we don't, he ain't tough he just talks tough. Drop his ass off by himself. What hell do you know about black culture? You mean that's a no no in white culture.

Black men love Trump because he’s tough.
Bullshit, I am a black man and i am pretty sure i know more black men than you do and we don't think his weak ass is tough.
They also resent Kamala because she married a white man.
Nobody gives a damn about who she is married to, except white racist.
That’s a big no-no in black culture. The black man feels sold out.
That's more bullshit, that's a no no to white men.

Bullshit Trump was right there kicking with Epstein. Stop trying to defend Massa.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
of course they were kicking it, it was a huge fundraiser for Dems....i am sure it was a million dollar ticket, with lobsters, champagne and Puff Daddy as entertainment

Forum List

Back