Trump demands CBS be stripped of licence over edited Harris interview

Its shocking that I should have to point this out. I am not defending CBS. But you clowns want it all tour own way.

The worst is that you cant even see it.

If you ban CRS and ABC then say goodbye to the majority of the right wing ecosystem. Tucker, Rogan, Shapiro and all the others, I am cool with that. Are you.?
They are not going to be banned. Trump will call them out.... but as in his 1st term, he never used the power of government to restrict them. Thanks for helping the Trump Campaign.

They are not going to be banned. Trump will call them out.... but as in his 1st term, he never used the power of government to restrict them. Thanks for helping the Trump Campaign.
He will ban all critical publications. You are naive to think he will suddenly transform into somebody decent.

Its shocking that I should have to point this out. I am not defending CBS. But you clowns want it all tour own way.

The worst is that you cant even see it.

If you ban CRS and ABC then say goodbye to the majority of the right wing ecosystem. Tucker, Rogan, Shapiro and all the others, I am cool with that. Are you.?
Do you know how small the "right wing ecosystem" really is, Tommy?

It seems like his jihad against the first amrndment knows no bounds. This is from a party that is cool with lying.

Looks like the 'journalists' at CBS don't know anything about a free press.................actually working for the DNC and getting caught in lies once again.

Good point Mr Taint.

WTF?
So..........if your dear leader wants to "Drill, baby drill", his claim, to lower the price of all consumer goods?
And we are already drilling more than ever, with no SIGNIFICANT drop in prices.
How is drilling MORE going to help?
When Trump begged Saudi to cut production?
We're pumping...not drilling! The Biden Administration clamped down on new drilling permits. The oil and natural gas industry has just been pumping existing wells...very few new ones have been drilled. Which is a problem. We need to have wells under development here in the US or we will become increasingly dependent on foreign oil again.

It seems like his jihad against the first amrndment knows no bounds. This is from a party that is cool with lying. Imdeed JD Jackass proudly announces that he makes up stories to push his hateful narrative.

His paymaster Putin must be giving him tips on stifling free speech. This is what retribution loohs like under fascist regimes. Opponents havent been falling off buildings yet but the Holocaust didnt start with ovens.

Its telling that he has made no comment aabout the lying Gateway Pundit. They have actually been convicted of lying.
Go fix your shithole country, limey vermin.

He didn't do it before...but you think he will now? What do you base your crap on, Tommy?

His own words. Before he cared about a 2nd term. Now he has nothing restraining him. He does not care about the Repub party, he does not care about the country, all he cares about is himself.

We're pumping...not drilling!
WTF?
Evidently, they don't need to drill.
They are acquiring plenty of oil from the wells they have.
The Biden Administration clamped down on new drilling permits.
On federal drilling permits........10% of the entire industry.

The oil and natural gas industry has just been pumping existing wells...very few new ones have been drilled. Which is a problem. We need to have wells under development here in the US or we will become increasingly dependent on foreign oil again.
We have been for decades and we always will, be dependent on foreign oil.

His own words. Before he cared about a 2nd term. Now he has nothing restraining him. He does not care about the Repub party, he does not care about the country, all he cares about is himself.

Trump to Hospitalized Rallygoers: “I Don't Care About You ...​

1728656053073.png
Climate Power
https://climatepower.us › News

WASHINGTON, D.C. - On Sunday, Donald Trump told a rally full of supporters in Las Vegas, “I don't care about you, I just want your vote,” while more than ...On Sunday, Donald Trump told a rally full of supporters in Las Vegas, “I don’t care about you, I just want your vote,” while more than twenty of them were treated as medical patients and as six were hospitalized as a result of temperatures of more than 100 degrees.

Trump is asking for free speech by demanding CBS lose their license.

Did you hurt your back with that amazing level of spin?
More and more people do not believe in any of the networks anymore. Most news organizations are tools of the elites. Most entertainers on TV the same. Most dramas and comedies and sci fi are woke as hell. TV talk shows sound like a Pravda meeting with the weight of the world on their shoulders as it is the Deplorables fault for everything.

More and more people do not believe in any of the networks anymore. Most news organizations are tools of the elites. Most entertainers on TV the same. Most dramas and comedies and sci fi are woke as hell. TV talk shows sound like a Pravda meeting with the weight of the world on their shoulders as it is the Deplorables fault for everything.

Then turn them off. I cannot tell you the last time I watched network news.

But the answer is not to have the Govt shut them down just because they hurt your little feelings.

He will ban all critical publications. You are naive to think he will suddenly transform into somebody decent.
Trump was much better with staying within his constitutional authority than either Obama or Biden. You are paranoid to think he will suddenly transform into somebody different if he is elected again.

WTF?
So..........if your dear leader wants to "Drill, baby drill", his claim, to lower the price of all consumer goods?
And we are already drilling more than ever, with no SIGNIFICANT drop in prices.
How is drilling MORE going to help?
When Trump begged Saudi to cut production?
/—-/ There was an oil guy with the price in negative numbers. That isn’t happening now.
And, suddenly Commie Harris is for fracking. Are you pizzed at her too?
GEEEZE

/—-/ There was an oil guy with the price in negative numbers. That isn’t happening now.
And, suddenly Commie Harris is for fracking. Are you pizzed at her too?
GEEEZE
1728660651698.png

Forum List

Back