True headline: ERECTION UPDATE: Weiner now blames 'rough time' in marriage...

Smilebong

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2013
Seriously? Its your wife's fault?

Weiner blames latest XXX online scandal on stress with Huma caused by pre-resignation sexting, begs voters for support in open letter

Serial sexter Anthony Weiner begged supporters to hang with him, telling them today “a rough time” in his marriage prompted him to keep sending sexually explicit words and pictures to women he’s never met.

In a letter released this afternoon, Weiner apologized but also seemed to shift blame for his pervy behavior to his marriage to former State Department aide Human Abedin.

Weiner blames latest XXX online scandal on stress with Huma caused by pre-resignation sexting, begs voters for support in open letter - NYPOST.com

That's the Drudge headline, not the headline of the article.

Last edited:
The guy is a total creep and a slimy pervert.

Which is the perfect combination of attributes for a liberal Democratic mayor to run NYC .. :cool:

The guy is an asshole, to blame others for your problem is wrong. For his wife to put up with his shit is mindboggling.

Which is the perfect combination of attributes for a liberal Democratic mayor to run NYC .. :cool:

and that is the reason his wife is putting up with all of it. She wants to reside in Gracie Mansion :lol:

Seriously? Its your wife's fault?

Weiner blames latest XXX online scandal on stress with Huma caused by pre-resignation sexting, begs voters for support in open letter

Serial sexter Anthony Weiner begged supporters to hang with him, telling them today “a rough time” in his marriage prompted him to keep sending sexually explicit words and pictures to women he’s never met.

In a letter released this afternoon, Weiner apologized but also seemed to shift blame for his pervy behavior to his marriage to former State Department aide Human Abedin.

Weiner blames latest XXX online scandal on stress with Huma caused by pre-resignation sexting, begs voters for support in open letter - NYPOST.com

His wife in forgiving him took advice from Hillary Clinton...after all? Whom did she work for? :eusa_shhh:

Or perhaps a conservative Republican congressman to represent South Carolina?

If the stress from his marriage makes him do these stupid things, how on earth can he handle the stress of being mayor of NYC?

If the stress from his marriage makes him do these stupid things, how on earth can he handle the stress of being mayor of NYC?

I know. It makes absolutely no sense how some people think that character has nothing to do with how a person performs their job.

Still don't care about a mans erection. You guys need a better hobby.

I care because there is another official that doesn't take responsibility for his own actions. Don't we have enough of these assholes in office?

I know, he's a liberal, so elect him anyway.

That' the Drudge headline, not the headline of the article.

headline or no headline.... the man has a serious sexual addiction.

The saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" comes to mind.

His wife is a fool. Though she is taking advice from hillary... the woman who did not care who her husband fucked so long as she could ride the coat tails.

The guy is an asshole, to blame others for your problem is wrong. For his wife to put up with his shit is mindboggling.

No so mind bobbling when you understand who she is taking advice on the subject from....

If I pulled this shit on my wife, she'd come after me and make sure that after she was done, I'd have nothing.

That's why I love her, she stands up for herself and doesn't let anyone play her for a fool. She is real woman.

No so mind bobbling when you understand who she is taking advice on the subject from....

If I pulled this shit on my wife, she'd come after me and make sure that after she was done, I'd have nothing.

That's why I love her, she stands up for herself and doesn't let anyone play her for a fool. She is real woman.

exactly.... but this woman has ambitions of her own....so if she can ride his coat tails into office.. she is.

Forum List

Back