True or False on Trump’s promises

I back Trump for only one reason, it inspires Hillary to go out and keep talking and at some point we get to see those weird seizure things Hillary does that are so funny.

The equivalent of shooting yourself in the head because you have a migraine.
When liberals go out and burn down cities, it is like they bite the nose off their faces just to spite themselves. Yes my dear Scarlett, liberals are that stupid.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

Notice that not ONE of the above right wingers cared to list a T or F after each of Trump "promises"?
Now, why is that? LOL
Why, if "President" Trump even only does 5% of what he promised, that is 100 times more to correct the bullshit Obama did, than having the wife of the known rapist in charge. There is a God and he saved the US from totally being transformed into a cesspool that Obama almost finished.

US-national-debt-GDP.png

DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll120216.png

Cdbsh-1UEAAaKwD.jpg
I love it when a lib posts that Obama created 15.6 million jobs over 8 years at 12 months per year. Problem is that when you break down those minimum wage jobs creations, it adds up to 162,500 jobs, when at least over 250,000 jobs per month are needed to have new employees entering the workforce, is a roaring economy. So thank you dumbasses for once again pointing out the FAILURES of liberals and how they don't understand how economic recoveries work.

Also in the last picture, how can adding 10 trillion dollars to the national debt "LOWER" the deficit? Stupid liberal "COMMON CORE" math.
And The Myth of the Clinton Surplus
This article is about surplus/deficit, not the debt. However, it analyzes the debt to prove there wasn't a surplus under Clinton.
How do you know a liberal is lying? Their mouths are open.... Liberal thinking lets them get away with their lies also.

View attachment 128731

Wait what economic recovery? After 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies the US was booming right?

I mean if not, why are we keeping those "job creators" taxes at the lowest effective rate since before the first GOP great depression? PLEASE tell me I'm missing something cupcake?

Oh another stupid right winger who doesn't understand the difference with the F/Y yearly budget (money coming into treasury vs going out) and debt? I'm shocked cupcake

BJ Bill had 4 BUDGET surpluses cupcake, 3 after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut for the rich :)

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.
The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton - FactCheck.org

HERE CUPCAKE GO TO THE WHITE HOUSE HISTORICAL'S

TABLE 1.1

Historical Tables

BTW, OBAMA HAS SEEN 83 STRAIGHT MONTHS OF PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS GROWTH, RECORD AS THERE WERE 16 MILLION JOBS CREATED SINCE PASSING "JOB KILLER" OBAMACARES MARCH 2010 :)

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Notice that not ONE of the above right wingers cared to list a T or F after each of Trump "promises"?
Now, why is that? LOL
Why, if "President" Trump even only does 5% of what he promised, that is 100 times more to correct the bullshit Obama did, than having the wife of the known rapist in charge. There is a God and he saved the US from totally being transformed into a cesspool that Obama almost finished.

US-national-debt-GDP.png

Cdbsh-1UEAAaKwD.jpg
I love it when a lib posts that Obama created 15.6 million jobs over 8 years at 12 months per year. Problem is that when you break down those minimum wage jobs creations, it adds up to 162,500 jobs, when at least over 250,000 jobs per month are needed to have new employees entering the workforce, is a roaring economy. So thank you dumbasses for once again pointing out the FAILURES of liberals and how they don't understand how economic recoveries work.

Also in the last picture, how can adding 10 trillion dollars to the national debt "LOWER" the deficit? Stupid liberal "COMMON CORE" math.
This article is about surplus/deficit, not the debt. However, it analyzes the debt to prove there wasn't a surplus under Clinton.
How do you know a liberal is lying? Their mouths are open.... Liberal thinking lets them get away with their lies also.

View attachment 128731

Wait what economic recovery? After 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies the US was booming right?

I mean if not, why are we keeping those "job creators" taxes at the lowest effective rate since before the first GOP great depression? PLEASE tell me I'm missing something cupcake?

Oh another stupid right winger who doesn't understand the difference with the F/Y yearly budget (money coming into treasury vs going out) and debt? I'm shocked cupcake

BJ Bill had 4 BUDGET surpluses cupcake, 3 after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut for the rich :)

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

TABLE 1.1

Historical Tables

BTW, OBAMA HAS SEEN 83 STRAIGHT MONTHS OF PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS GROWTH, RECORD AS THERE WERE 16 MILLION JOBS CREATED SINCE PASSING "JOB KILLER" OBAMACARES MARCH 2010 :)

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

th57M922P5.jpg

And here we are on post #20 of another thread started by the king of butthurt.

The threads all read the same.....Trump...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

It's not that hard. You take the OP, you rate rather each statement has became true or rather it is false. All this butt hurt, snowflake talk is merely confirmation of two things. First, that ALL the statements are FALSE. Second, that you are either too STEWPYD to know they are false, or lack the integrity to admit they are false.

SAD

You have to have a coherent argument to make a point.

That, alone, leaves you out.

Do you enjoy playing the part of board fool....or are you paid to look stupid ?

The fact that you're part of the fucked up right wingers on this thread alone who CANNOT answer even one of the "promises" stated in the O/P.....SPEAKS VOLUMES on who you are.....I may look "stupid" to you and your screwed up ilk, but that's because you morons hate mirrors.

You don't just look stupid....you are stupid.
Your whining is really getting annoying and very boring. It is all you have done on this thread. Enough with the butthurt snowflake. Go find your safe space.

Wow, another idiot. No rebuttal. Nothing. Trump conned your ass and you are either too stewpyd, or too ashamed, to admit it.

The Left absolutely is unfair to Trump. According to Harward study, the CNN for example aired 93% negative "news" about him.

Harvard Study: CNN, NBC Trump Coverage 93% Negative | RealClearPolitics

You are apparently trying to prove the unfairness yourself, by producing yet a other garbage attack piece in the ultimate height of your unrelenting Trump Derangement Syndrome.

And indeed, the reality is, he is exceeding expectation, so it's not like there is that much of anything negative to cover. Just made up Russia fairy-tales. I am more than more than pleased, personally.

MAYBE HE SHOULDN'T BE SUCH A DOUCHE AND LIE AND ATTACK EVERYONE INCLUDING THE INTEL AGENCIES???

Just saying

Now, why is that? LOL

US-national-debt-GDP.png

Cdbsh-1UEAAaKwD.jpg

View attachment 128731

TABLE 1.1

Historical Tables

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

View attachment 128773

Cupcake, your projection noted

I give you credible links to treasury data showing 4 surpluses (more money coming int Gov't treasuries than going out in a F/Y) and you are to stoopid to get it?

US-national-debt-GDP.png

Cdbsh-1UEAAaKwD.jpg

View attachment 128731

TABLE 1.1

Historical Tables

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

View attachment 128773

I give you credible links to treasury data showing 4 surpluses (more money coming int Gov't treasuries than going out in a F/Y) and you are to stoopid to get it?
And I showed you proof when the Clinton Admin fudged numbers to make it look like a surplus and like gullible tards that you are, you ignore the FACTS once again. Obama admin fudged the numbers also, but most of the States of the US voted against 4 more years of corruption that the crooked vagina ex candidate would of continued. Yes, you are STOOOOPPIIDDD. Liberals are stupid is as stupid votes.
The Myth of the Clinton Surplus
While not defending the increase of the federal debt under President Bush, it's curious to see Clinton's record promoted as having generated a surplus. It never happened.
Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

And I showed you proof when the Clinton Admin fudged numbers to make it look like a surplus and like gullible tards that you are, you ignore the FACTS once again. Obama admin fudged the numbers also, but most of the States of the US voted against 4 more years of corruption that the crooked vagina ex candidate would of continued. Yes, you are STOOOOPPIIDDD. Liberals are stupid is as stupid votes.

This moron "cites" Craig Steiner....a fellow tea-bagger???

Go hump your guns.....

View attachment 128731

TABLE 1.1

Historical Tables

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

View attachment 128773

While not defending the increase of the federal debt under President Bush, it's curious to see Clinton's record promoted as having generated a surplus. It never happened.

View attachment 128959

Sorry cupcake, Craig Steiner isn't an economist. He's a right wing nutjobber

I GAVE YOU THE LINK TO TREASURY.

DEBT IS DIFFERENT THAN YEARLY BUDGETS CUPCAKE

YEARLY BUDGET IS MONEY COMING ONTO US TREASURY OCT 1 TO SEPT 30 EACH YEAR VS MONEY GOING OUT. YES DEBT INCREASED BECAUSE WE HAS EXCESS SS MONEY COMING INTO GOV'T BECAUSE RONNIE "SAVED" SS WHICH HAS A SURPLUS OF 2.7+ TRILLION WHICH IS OWED, BUT WE USED IT TO FUND GOV'T

IT'S CALLED INTRA GOV'T DEBT CUPCAKE, WHICH IS WHY PUBLIC DEBT DECREASED ALMOST $500 BILLION UNDER BJ BILL BUT OVERALL DEBT INCREASED BECAUSE OF EXCESS SS PAYMENTS, MEDICARE, ETC...MORE MONEY COMING IN THAN GOING OUT? SURPLUS CUPCAKE :)

And The Myth of the Clinton Surplus How do you know a liberal is lying? Their mouths are open.... Liberal thinking lets them get away with their lies also.

View attachment 128731

TABLE 1.1

Historical Tables

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

View attachment 128773

View attachment 128959

YEARLY BUDGET IS MONEY COMING ONTO US TREASURY OCT 1 TO SEPT 30 EACH YEAR VS MONEY GOING OUT. YES DEBT INCREASED BECAUSE WE HAS EXCESS SS MONEY COMING INTO GOV'T BECAUSE RONNIE "SAVED" SS WHICH HAS A SURPLUS OF 2.7+ TRILLION WHICH IS OWED, BUT WE USED IT TO FUND GOV'T

IT'S CALLED INTRA GOV'T DEBT CUPCAKE, WHICH IS WHY PUBLIC DEBT DECREASED ALMOST $500 BILLION UNDER BJ BILL BUT OVERALL DEBT INCREASED BECAUSE OF EXCESS SS PAYMENTS, MEDICARE, ETC...MORE MONEY COMING IN THAN GOING OUT? SURPLUS CUPCAKE :)
Just because you are a petulant little spoiled little girl, who didn't get your way, with 4 more years of FAILED economic recovery where the GDP never got above 3 percent, you who have your head shoved way up Uranus, will believe anything the liberals put out. The rest of US who could see what was going on, decided that 4 more years wouldn't be good and voted the crooked vagina out.

It is rather “entertaining” to hear from Trump backers that the left is unfair to Trump and that they’re actually more than pleased with his performance and with his adherence to his promises. With that in mind, please address each of Trump’s campaign promises (paraphrased here) with either a “True” or “False”….

I know more about ISIS than our Generals.”

“I have a plan that will deal with ISIS in 30 days.

We'll come up with a Health Care Plan that is BETTER, CHEAPER and a plans that will cover EVERYONE.

Mexico will pay for the wall

The wall will only cost around $137 million.

I will be working for you 24/7 and hardly ever leave the White House

ONLY I know enough about our tax system to fix it. Because I'm a tax genius

I never said Obama wasn't born in America.

We are going to win so much, that you’ll get tired of winning.

Medicare and Medicaid will negotiate with big pharma to bring down prices and there will be NO deductions on those budgetary allocations, including Social Security.

I’m sure there are other “promises”....YOU judge.
What I don't get, you whiny ass liberal, is why the fuck are you still here? If "President" Trump is so bad, why don't you take a cruise to Cuba, or a road trip to Canada, as both borders are open to you, unless you want to go to Mexico and live with fellow future democrats(not any more, hahaha). Just do US a favor and leave your passport at the border , as We the People of the US don't want you or other Commies here anymore. Time for the video again.

Oh. Poor baby. Were you triggered?

Just because you are a petulant little spoiled little girl, who didn't get your way, with 4 more years of FAILED economic recovery where the GDP never got above 3 percent, you who have your head shoved way up Uranus, will believe anything the liberals put out. The rest of US who could see what was going on, decided that 4 more years wouldn't be good and voted the crooked vagina out.

Above, an example of why education is so damn important......otherwise,you'd wind up being THAT stupid.....LOL

TABLE 1.1

Historical Tables

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

View attachment 128773

View attachment 128959

Oh that magical 3% huh cupcake?

OCTOBER 17, 2008

The Economic Blue Screen of Death

Notice that in both 2001 and 2002, the US economy continued to grow on an annual basis (the "technical" recession was just a few quarters). Their work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006.

Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency. Indeed, as a side observation, without home equity withdrawals the economy would have been so bad it would have been almost impossible for Bush to have won a second term.

3868d3e69501c0dabcba8609eba4b9c4.jpg

It is rather “entertaining” to hear from Trump backers that the left is unfair to Trump and that they’re actually more than pleased with his performance and with his adherence to his promises. With that in mind, please address each of Trump’s campaign promises (paraphrased here) with either a “True” or “False”….

I know more about ISIS than our Generals.”

“I have a plan that will deal with ISIS in 30 days.

We'll come up with a Health Care Plan that is BETTER, CHEAPER and a plans that will cover EVERYONE.

Mexico will pay for the wall

The wall will only cost around $137 million.

I will be working for you 24/7 and hardly ever leave the White House

ONLY I know enough about our tax system to fix it. Because I'm a tax genius

I never said Obama wasn't born in America.

We are going to win so much, that you’ll get tired of winning.

Medicare and Medicaid will negotiate with big pharma to bring down prices and there will be NO deductions on those budgetary allocations, including Social Security.

I’m sure there are other “promises”....YOU judge.
What I don't get, you whiny ass liberal, is why the fuck are you still here? If "President" Trump is so bad, why don't you take a cruise to Cuba, or a road trip to Canada, as both borders are open to you, unless you want to go to Mexico and live with fellow future democrats(not any more, hahaha). Just do US a favor and leave your passport at the border , as We the People of the US don't want you or other Commies here anymore. Time for the video again.

Oh. Poor baby. Were you triggered?

All i hear of late is how "President" Trump isn't doing what he said he would do, as the OP example. What about the Hope and Change back a few years ago? Or if you like your doctor you could keep your doctor? Why all of a sudden are all you worthless tards so anal? Oh yeah, the President has a (R) in front of his name. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

th0AT5P1R3.jpg

View attachment 128959

OCTOBER 17, 2008

Notice that in both 2001 and 2002, the US economy continued to grow on an annual basis (the "technical" recession was just a few quarters). Their work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006.

Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency. Indeed, as a side observation, without home equity withdrawals the economy would have been so bad it would have been almost impossible for Bush to have won a second term.

Ah yes, when you have the likes of Barney Frank,, Chris Dodd and Maxine Waters blocking the Bush admin from correcting the problem of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, then you have a housing problem, which could of been avoided. But then the chicken shit liberals, blame Bush and wont man up for their own fuck ups. Such stupid people who vote dumbocrat.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

View attachment 128959

OCTOBER 17, 2008

Ah yes, when you have the likes of Barney Frank,, Chris Dodd and Maxine Waters blocking the Bush admin from correcting the problem of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, then you have a housing problem, which could of been avoided. But then the chicken shit liberals, blame Bush and wont man up for their own fuck ups. Such stupid people who vote dumbocrat.

View attachment 129678

Sure Cupcake, Barney and Maxine had super duper powers in the GOP MAJORITY HOUSE 1997-JAN 2007 RIGHT? SINCE THAT'S WHAT WAS NEEDED TO STOP ANYTHING

If you are talking about out of context vids about F/F (which weren't the problem with Dubya's subprime bubble) , you need to get your head out of your *ss cupcake

There is no data anywhere to cast doubt on the vastly superior loan performance of the GSEs. Year after year, decade after decade, before, during and after the housing crash, GSE loan performance has consistently been two-to-six times better than that of any other segment of the market. The numbers are irrefutable, and they show that the entire case against GSE underwriting standards, and their role in the financial crisis, is based on social stereotyping, smoke and mirrors, and little else.

AMERICAN BANKER
GSE Critics Ignore Loan Performance

"Another form of easing facilitated the rapid rise of mortgages that didn't require borrowers to fully document their incomes. In 2006, these low- or no-doc loans comprised 81 percent of near-prime, 55 percent of jumbo, 50 percent of subprime and 36 percent of prime securitized mortgages."

Q HOLY JESUS! DID YOU JUST PROVE THAT OVER 50 % OF ALL MORTGAGES IN 2006 DIDN'T REQUIRE BORROWERS TO DOCUMENT THEIR INCOME?!?!?!?

A Yes.

Q WHO THE HELL LOANS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO PEOPLE WITHOUT CHECKING THEIR INCOMES?!?!?

A Banks.

Q WHY??!?!!!?!

A Two reasons, greed and Bush's regulators let them.

FACTS on Dubya's great recession

Forum List

Back