True or False on Trump’s promises

But Trump is the charlatan ?

Obviously, this right wing idiot has NO idea of what "charlatan" means.......probably thinks its a dance by KKK members.

Obviously, you get a little frustrate sitting on the sidelines while Trump runs the show.

Get you used to it chucky....

You'll be there a long long time.

Keep track of your butthurt threads....there is a record out there for you to break.

And here we are on post #20 of another thread started by the king of butthurt.

The threads all read the same.....Trump...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

You have to have a coherent argument to make a point.

That, alone, leaves you out.

Do you enjoy playing the part of board fool....or are you paid to look stupid ?

The fact that you're part of the fucked up right wingers on this thread alone who CANNOT answer even one of the "promises" stated in the O/P.....SPEAKS VOLUMES on who you are.....I may look "stupid" to you and your screwed up ilk, but that's because you morons hate mirrors.

The fact that you're part of the fucked up right wingers on this thread alone who CANNOT answer even one of the "promises" stated in the O/P.....SPEAKS VOLUMES on who you are.....I may look "stupid" to you and your screwed up ilk, but that's because you morons hate mirrors.

Keep crying there buckwheat.

You lost.

Suck on it.

How's it feel to be sitting in the bleachers watching your hated enemy running the show ?

Nobody is going to answer because they could care less.

What speaks volumes is your continual spamming of this board, along with your butt-buddy (asswipe Lakyhota) doing nothing but crying and complaining. I hope you live a long. Anyone who'd put up with your sorry ass would have to be a saint.

You don't just look stupid....you are stupid.

I guess that is why you have participated in nat4900's thread, SEVEN FUCKING TIMES, so far.

Well, my friend, SunniDevil follows me around like a yapping puppy nipping at my heels...Just another harmless and ignorant right winger looking for praise from his fellow morons.

But Trump is the charlatan ?

Obviously, this right wing idiot has NO idea of what "charlatan" means.......probably thinks its a dance by KKK members.

Obviously, you get a little frustrate sitting on the sidelines while Trump runs the show.

Get you used to it chucky....

You'll be there a long long time.

Keep track of your butthurt threads....there is a record out there for you to break.

Despite deal with Trump, Carrier cutting more than 600 American jobs from U.S. factory

...One of Trump’s key campaign promises was to return jobs, particularly blue-collar ones, back to the U.S. This appealed to many Trump voters who are working class.

I
The company will eliminate a total of 632 jobs at the company's Indianapolis factory — work that will be outsourced to Mexico with 338 jobs being cut by July 20 and another 290 being cut by Dec. 22, the company said.

Trump and Pence had claimed for weeks following the deal that they'd saved 1,100 jobs, but news quickly emerged that that figure had included at least 350 jobs Carrier had said would remain in Indiana from the start — and that hundreds of others would still be lost.

The deal Trump and Pence reached with Carrier netted the company $7 million in tax breaks, an arrangement critics dubbed just another example of "corporate welfare."

Carrier plant moving over 600 jobs to Mexico after Trump 'deal'

....The company has also said it expects to automate jobs to save money, which will lead to the elimination of more employees as machines take their places.

Despite deal with Trump, Carrier cutting more than 600 American jobs from U.S. factory

In other words, you still have no answer to even one of your messiah's bullshit promises.

I guess that is why you have participated in nat4900's thread, SEVEN FUCKING TIMES, so far.

Well, my friend, SunniDevil follows me around like a yapping puppy nipping at my heels...Just another harmless and ignorant right winger looking for praise from his fellow morons.
And they are more than happy to line up, like the lemmings that they are.

Your whining is really getting annoying and very boring. It is all you have done on this thread. Enough with the butthurt snowflake. Go find your safe space.

Notice that not ONE of the above right wingers cared to list a T or F after each of Trump "promises"?
Now, why is that? LOL

Because you are not worth the time.

Oh, I enjoy letting him know that he's a pissant.

He's not the only one.

BTW: How's it feel sitting on the sidelines ?

You lost.

Suck on it.

Your whining is really getting annoying and very boring. It is all you have done on this thread. Enough with the butthurt snowflake. Go find your safe space.

What do I have to whine about. My turdblossom of a candidate won.

It's nattie the baby that can't seem to let go of the fact that he'll be looking at the GOP running the show for a long long time.

Notice that not ONE of the above right wingers cared to list a T or F after each of Trump "promises"?
Now, why is that? LOL

He's not the only one.

You lost.

Suck on it.
I didn't lose anything, you immature asshole. LOL.

And they are more than happy to line up, like the lemmings that they are.

Ah...you guys keep keep giving each other electronic hand jobs to make you feel better over losing.

It is so fun to watch.....it's been one of the real unintended consequences of Trump winning.

Now, why is that? LOL

He's not the only one.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Of course not.

But then again, the left is used to lying or being delusional.

Now, why is that? LOL

He's not the only one.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Of course not.

You're up to 11 worthless posts now, asshole. LOL.

In other words, you still have no answer to even one of your messiah's bullshit promises.

Please show me where I am accountable to answer for anything.

Fuck off.

He's not the only one.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Of course not.

You're up to 11 worthless posts now, asshole. LOL.

I've got a long way to go to catch up to you.

Only in your dreams.....I enjoy observing the delusional tsunami of bullshit you post.

It helps me know how we will stay in power and keep your ass on the sideline.

Forum List

Back