True or False on Trump’s promises

18486399_1886653978243706_4545303856832234644_n-jpg.128630

You have to have a coherent argument to make a point.

That, alone, leaves you out.

Do you enjoy playing the part of board fool....or are you paid to look stupid ?

The fact that you're part of the fucked up right wingers on this thread alone who CANNOT answer even one of the "promises" stated in the O/P.....SPEAKS VOLUMES on who you are.....I may look "stupid" to you and your screwed up ilk, but that's because you morons hate mirrors.

You don't just look stupid....you are stupid.
Your whining is really getting annoying and very boring. It is all you have done on this thread. Enough with the butthurt snowflake. Go find your safe space.

What do I have to whine about. My turdblossom of a candidate won.

It's nattie the baby that can't seem to let go of the fact that he'll be looking at the GOP running the show for a long long time.
This is a political forum, not a teenage chat room. You do not seem to know the difference.

Because you are not worth the time.
I guess that is why you have participated in nat4900's thread, SEVEN FUCKING TIMES, so far.

Oh, I enjoy letting him know that he's a pissant.

He's not the only one.

BTW: How's it feel sitting on the sidelines ?

You lost.

Suck on it.
I didn't lose anything, you immature asshole. LOL.

Of course not.

But then again, the left is used to lying or being delusional.
You're up to 11 worthless posts now, asshole. LOL.
Sun Devil 92 needs attention. Even if it is people telling him what a jerk he is. Any attention works for sad souls like Sun Devil.

You have to have a coherent argument to make a point.

That, alone, leaves you out.

Do you enjoy playing the part of board fool....or are you paid to look stupid ?

The fact that you're part of the fucked up right wingers on this thread alone who CANNOT answer even one of the "promises" stated in the O/P.....SPEAKS VOLUMES on who you are.....I may look "stupid" to you and your screwed up ilk, but that's because you morons hate mirrors.

You don't just look stupid....you are stupid.
Your whining is really getting annoying and very boring. It is all you have done on this thread. Enough with the butthurt snowflake. Go find your safe space.

What do I have to whine about. My turdblossom of a candidate won.

It's nattie the baby that can't seem to let go of the fact that he'll be looking at the GOP running the show for a long long time.
This is a political forum, not a teenage chat room. You do not seem to know the difference.

When the thread deals with politics, I talk politics.

When the thread is a butthurt spam piece, I treat it as such.

Oh, and Go fuck yourself.

I guess that is why you have participated in nat4900's thread, SEVEN FUCKING TIMES, so far.

He's not the only one.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Of course not.

Sun Devil 92 needs attention. Even if it is people telling him what a jerk he is. Any attention works for sad souls like Sun Devil.

The term "people" is used quite generously here.

I'm not the one spamming the board. I simply respond.

Why don't you and your electronic lovers get together somewhere else and blow in each other's ear about how right you were despite the fact that on November 8th, you blew it.

Big time.

Kind of reminds us of the orange clown polluting the oval office.......an attention whore looking for attention....even if its ALL negative......LOL

Kind of reminds us of the orange clown polluting the oval office.......an attention whore looking for attention....even if its ALL negative......LOL

But that's the point, isn't it.

He's in there.

And your girl isn't.

That's the whole reason you prolifically spam the board with your whinny crying threads.

I am afraid that if you look at how many threads you've started...compared to me....you'll see who the real attention whore is.

You keep it up.

I find it better than Comedy Central.

It is rather “entertaining” to hear from Trump backers that the left is unfair to Trump and that they’re actually more than pleased with his performance and with his adherence to his promises. With that in mind, please address each of Trump’s campaign promises (paraphrased here) with either a “True” or “False”….

I know more about ISIS than our Generals.”

“I have a plan that will deal with ISIS in 30 days.

We'll come up with a Health Care Plan that is BETTER, CHEAPER and a plans that will cover EVERYONE.

Mexico will pay for the wall

The wall will only cost around $137 million.

I will be working for you 24/7 and hardly ever leave the White House

ONLY I know enough about our tax system to fix it. Because I'm a tax genius

I never said Obama wasn't born in America.

We are going to win so much, that you’ll get tired of winning.

Medicare and Medicaid will negotiate with big pharma to bring down prices and there will be NO deductions on those budgetary allocations, including Social Security.

I’m sure there are other “promises”....YOU judge.

mexico will pay for the wall.
You're a special type of stupid aren't you.
You've been lied to on multiple issues yet you still persevere.
You're one of the Tramp brigade he referenced when he said, " I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue in the middle of the day and not lose any followers."

It is rather “entertaining” to hear from Trump backers that the left is unfair to Trump and that they’re actually more than pleased with his performance and with his adherence to his promises. With that in mind, please address each of Trump’s campaign promises (paraphrased here) with either a “True” or “False”….

We'll come up with a Health Care Plan that is BETTER, CHEAPER and a plans that will cover EVERYONE.

Medicare and Medicaid will negotiate with big pharma to bring down prices and there will be NO deductions on those budgetary allocations, including Social Security.

You're one of the Tramp brigade he referenced when he said, " I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue in the middle of the day and not lose any followers."

Only the left wing can think this way.

1. Determine that someone is stupid for their point of view. It is arrogance beyond pale. You excel at it.
2. Trump lied and Clinton lied. They both did a lot of other stuff too. Most Trump supporters I know were disgusted with him before (and you can shove the backpeddling statements....I've said so before the election), but decided he was better.
3. Myself and many I know had no excpectations of Trump.
4. I'd vote for him again....for the reasons I've listed before.

He's not the only one.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Of course not.

The term "people" is used quite generously here.

I'm not the one spamming the board. I simply respond.

Why don't you and your electronic lovers get together somewhere else and blow in each other's ear about how right you were despite the fact that on November 8th, you blew it.

Big time.
WINNING!!!

Better check again, asshole but yourside is the fringe which is why the crooked vagina ex candidate lost.

That "crooked vagina" had a hell of a lot more BALLS than your orange clown who'll be out by next year....YES, you are a fringe bunch of ignorant racists, easily fooled by a charlatan.
How did these testicals manifest themselves?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Funny how, the unfounded claims become the basis for a conclusion that is nothing but a wet dream.

The claim about fringes is hysterical.

Black lives matters is mainstream (ROTFLMAO).

No, they won't.

Yes they will. It is trivial.

As with Hillary the Hag you have such false confidence that you just roll with your opinion.

Couldn't possibly listen to another perspective.

How did these testicals manifest themselves?

Is that term referring to some exams given to right wingers in California???
You claimed Hillary had more balls than Trump. What's the evidense for that?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Right over middlefingerbaby's tiny brain......LOL

Amazing, you can't even make fun of these right wing morons.......they're clueless..

Forum List

Back