True women March for Life

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
The beauty of a woman is having children and seeing that their welfare is ensured. They are the voice for true victims of our society. Thank you Ladies! UNBORN LIVES MATTER!

Quite a dramatic and civilized contrast to the filthy foul vermin marching the other day, weren't they?

There has to be something really wrong with someone advocating the murder of the most innocent of all.
Didn't you know they're not alive until the cord is cut and tied? At least that's what SCOTUS says.

Sorry but my Supreme is a tad higher than those mere mortals and trust me He's pissed his creations are being murdered

Murder of a zygote ?

You want to have the kid go for it . But you want to abort, your bizniz.

Next you want to ban vasectomy.

But on a different thread all of you "pro" assholes don't give a shit if a kid can get health care after it's born because their parents don't have or can't get or afford health insurance, correct?

Quite a dramatic and civilized contrast to the filthy foul vermin marching the other day, weren't they?

There has to be something really wrong with someone advocating the murder of the most innocent of all.
Didn't you know they're not alive until the cord is cut and tied? At least that's what SCOTUS says.

Sorry but my Supreme is a tad higher than those mere mortals and trust me He's pissed his creations are being murdered

Then why hasn't your big invisible guy done something since 1973, butthead?

Murder of a zygote ?

You want to have the kid go for it . But you want to abort, your bizniz.

Next you want to ban vasectomy.

If you want to have a kid, go for it. If you can't afford the choice of doing so, it's not anyone else's bizniz to be forced to fund that choice.

Then why hasn't your big invisible guy done something since 1973, butthead?

When you can respond like an adult people may treat you as such. Now sit down, childish one

Forum List

Back