Trump 2024

Turns out Patty wasn't even there.
Liar.....From the link....

"A woman who said she was a poll observer at the TCF Center in Detroit on Election Day testified in front of a Michigan State Senate hearing that she saw numerous military ballots that looked like “Xerox copies” and were all allegedly marked for Democrat Joe Biden."

"The woman, who only identified herself as Patty and said she has nine years’ worth of experience, told the lawmakers that “military ballots … looked like they were all exactly the same Xerox copies of the ballot. They were all for Biden across the board; there wasn’t a single Trump vote.”

“None of the voters [were] registered,” and election workers “had to manually enter the names and addresses and a birth date of 1/1/2020, which would override the system and allow them to enter nonregistered voters, of which I saw several … throughout the day,” Patty said."

"A woman who said she was a poll observer at the TCF Center in Detroit on Election Day testified in front of a Michigan State Senate hearing that she saw numerous military ballots that looked like “Xerox copies” and were all allegedly marked for Democrat Joe Biden."

"The woman, who only identified herself as Patty and said she has nine years’ worth of experience, told the lawmakers that “military ballots … looked like they were all exactly the same Xerox copies of the ballot. They were all for Biden across the board; there wasn’t a single Trump vote.”

“None of the voters [were] registered,” and election workers “had to manually enter the names and addresses and a birth date of 1/1/2020, which would override the system and allow them to enter nonregistered voters, of which I saw several … throughout the day,” Patty said."

I know.. She lied.. She wasn't there.

Those Birchers want to destroy every US institution.

You have posted 0 evidence. Covering a lie with another is what children often do....You don't seem to be very mentally mature.

If true, then the MAGA tears will continue in another four years when they cry fraud next time he loses as well.
He did not lose. The election was stolen. I say we let him try.

You’re going to be crying idiotic conspiracy theories next time he loses too.
You mean like the idiotic conspiracy theories shills like you and crepitus called of Russia collusion for the 2016 election,those idiotic conspiracy theories? :cuckoo: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You have posted 0 evidence. Covering a lie with another is what children often do....You don't seem to be very mentally mature.
What else you expect from someone who had so many ass beatings under their long time user name that they now use a sockpuppet account now instead?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

If true, then the MAGA tears will continue in another four years when they cry fraud next time he loses as well.
He did not lose. The election was stolen. I say we let him try.

Either prove the election was stolen or shut up.
One example
:thankusmile:You took the sockpuppet to school and gave him a major ass beating.

This lying sockpuppet shill lives in a fantasyland you have zero evidence of massive vote fraud when in the real world as he well knows,you have provided massive evidence of vote fraud and he has zero evidence that there was Not vote fraud.

This lying sockpuppet shill lives in a fantasyland you have zero evidence of massive vote fraud when in the real world as he well knows,you have provided massive evidence of vote fraud and he has zero evidence that there was Not vote fraud.

Why don't you ASK the Moderators or Forum Administrator if I'm a sockuppet?

Biden is actually bright and educated.. Trump has severe dyslexia and cannot read.
Biden is actually in the throws of dementia. He ain't there anymore and the traitorous Marxists know it and will gladly take the opportunity to take over this country when Biden finally bites it.

Do you think Trump has Alzheimer's like his father or just Syphilis?
Both.

I think not.

President Trump failed to exercise the brutality required to prevent the insidious neo-communist takeover that is team Xiden.

In 2024 we need a strong leader who will bring the leftists to heel or crush them individually and with extreme prejudice.

Trump did try but he just wasn't cruel enough.

Trump is like his Bircher father and Joe McCarthy. He thinks everyone is a communist. Trump hasn't learned anything since 1960.

You mean like the idiotic conspiracy theories shills like you and crepitus called of Russia collusion for the 2016 election,those idiotic conspiracy theories? :cuckoo: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No I mean the baseless conspiracy theory of election fraud. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

As for Russia, try reading the Mueller report.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No I mean the baseless conspiracy theory of election fraud. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

As for Russia, try reading the Mueller report.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You think that means something? You know the fraud happened. No one believes the establishment does not know and are hoping people will forget. Not going to happen. Biden would not be president without a conspiracy and any fool knows that.

You know the fraud happened.Biden would not be president without a conspiracy and any fool knows that.

Sorry, no. I don't believe in idiotic conspiracy theories. I'm pretty sure I've been clear on this with you.

Maybe someone else will be moved by your tinfoil hat nonsense, but I'm not. And neither are the courts.

Enjoy these four years. :itsok:

You know the fraud happened.Biden would not be president without a conspiracy and any fool knows that.

Sorry, no. I don't believe in idiotic conspiracy theories. I'm pretty sure I've been clear on this with you.

Maybe someone else will be moved by your tinfoil hat nonsense, but I'm not. And neither are the courts.

The four vote updates in question are:

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump
This report predicts what these vote updates would have looked like, had they followed the same pattern as the vast majority of the 8,950 others. We find that the extents of the respective anomalies here are more than the margin of victory in all three states — Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia — which collectively represent forty-two electoral votes.

Extensive mathematical detail is provided and the data and the code (for the data-curation, data transformation, plotting, and modeling) are all attached in the appendix to this document[1].
1613874928990.png

Explain that.

The four vote updates in question are:

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump
This report predicts what these vote updates would have looked like, had they followed the same pattern as the vast majority of the 8,950 others. We find that the extents of the respective anomalies here are more than the margin of victory in all three states — Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia — which collectively represent forty-two electoral votes.

Extensive mathematical detail is provided and the data and the code (for the data-curation, data transformation, plotting, and modeling) are all attached in the appendix to this document[1].
View attachment 459827
Explain that.

Mail-in ballots favored Democrats for obvious reasons. Larger urban population centers almost always favor Democrats as well. Simple.

Once again, I'm not buying your conspiracy theory and neither are the courts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back