'TRUMP +5' - Let the Liberal Weeping, Denying, Gnashing of Teeth Begin!

The good folks wot makes "Depends" are rushing into production with a new super-incredibly absorbent panty design. Just for Democrats. It's a sort of public health thingie in hope of preventing puddling as they piss themselves in fear at what's coming!

Apparently Trump has defeated Mexico...they are now saying "oh you meant a a "Virtual wall" we will pay for the "Virtual Wall" with some "Virtual dinero"...mañana sure ...LOL see what an "Alpha Male" can do .....
lollipops.jpg
<----Trumpistas LOL
TrumpWallFund_zpshhzx62jv.jpg

The good folks wot makes "Depends" are rushing into production with a new super-incredibly absorbent panty design. Just for Democrats. It's a sort of public health thingie in hope of preventing puddling as they piss themselves in fear at what's coming!

Nah, forget the extra thick panties, they'll need a 1 inch pipe hooked up to a 5 gallon bucket, they will be pissing themselves so bad.

Lol, just heard on FOX that Trumps lead against Hillary among independents is +16 percentage points.

This is LANDSLIDE looking so HHHYYYUUUUGGEEE!

I think you're right. Trumps crossover appeal coupled with his massive support is a force to be reckoned with. There's never been a Republican candidate with such support in shear numbers as him. Dems should be scared...very scared.

Yes, the Democrats wont be though, because they all suffer from ideological blindness and Multicultural stupidity.
Yup, the "romney landslide" factor in action yet again.
only a moron believed Romney was going to win, let alone in a landslide. That doofus stood no chance from the very beginning
Tell that to Karl Rove and all the freeks here last time around who were yelling 'landslide" for Romney, including JImBowie I agree that this is the most unusual election we have ever seen. Should Trump win, the far right best be prepared to be woefully disappointed, which is fine by me.

Still too early BUTT this is proof positive that its not going to be a slam dunk for Mrs Clinton in the GE. States are in play that never would have been had it been any other Republican as the nominee.

I seriously think that Hillary is going to lose in a blow out landslide.

The American people are not so stupid as to elect a connected criminal to the Oval Office AGAIN.
Care to make a friendly message board wager on that?

Dude there is no wall its "virtual wall" ...not real LOL
Prove it.

There are many kinds of walls, but it will likely be a series of fences with observation zones, obstacles and electronic monitoring with roads for the border guards to go after them....because Trump is going light on this.

I would have attack dogs and minefields, but I'll try to be happy with what Trump will build.

JB, there will be no wall, there will be no mass deportation, but there will be lots of illegals here in America.

Prove it.

There are many kinds of walls, but it will likely be a series of fences with observation zones, obstacles and electronic monitoring with roads for the border guards to go after them....because Trump is going light on this.

I would have attack dogs and minefields, but I'll try to be happy with what Trump will build.
Unless his surrogates have gone rogue ..its his spokespeople , surrogates who say so
Nevermind! Trump's New GOP Backers Say Mass Deportation Plan Was Never Real
...calm down now you did not think he meant it did you ? you are not getting the puppy either I hope you know......

Trump is already in the lead in the last two nationwide polls and by November it will be +20%.

Go cry me a fucking river Democrats.

You did this to yourselves by betraying the American people.

Prove it.

Unless his surrogates have gone rogue ..its his spokespeople , surrogates who say so
Nevermind! Trump's New GOP Backers Say Mass Deportation Plan Was Never Real
...calm down now you did not think he meant it did you ? you are not getting the puppy either I hope you know......

I knew you were l ying, again, because that is what lying jack asses like you do; lie, lie and lie some more.
Hill Republicans Don't Buy Trump's Mass Deportation Promise
But now that Trump is the presumptive nominee, many Republicans in Congress are keeping their distance from what has become their nominee's signature campaign issue and instead dismissed it as little more than stump speech bravado.

I think Hillary will get beat so bad she will wish she was in prison instead of going down as the biggest loser in US election history.

Such venom and vitriol from the left brought out by the fact that Hillary is staring up at Trump from 5 points down. It's so hilariously amusing to watch the Libs come un-glued.

Forum List

Back