'TRUMP +5' - Let the Liberal Weeping, Denying, Gnashing of Teeth Begin!

Such venom and vitriol from the left brought out by the fact that Hillary is staring up at Trump from 5 points down. It's so hilariously amusing to watch the Libs come un-glued.
Oh, she is going to go much lower than that....

and Trump will still have his line of clothing made in China and Mexico...

You and Jake the Fake Starkey, two lying peas in a pot of piss.
Trump Invested in Outsourcing Companies He Denounced ...

You are not getting a minimum wage raise

The Rich are not going to be taxed

You are not getting the Pony he promised

So, whats your point, dumbass?

He freely admits to using these dodges on costs to remain competitive and that the fix to the problem is to remove those incentives and change them to favor hiring Americans.

Such venom and vitriol from the left brought out by the fact that Hillary is staring up at Trump from 5 points down. It's so hilariously amusing to watch the Libs come un-glued.
LOL look at the vitriol by these liberal ..:badgrin:
Meanwhile, over at Hillary headquarters she and her staff are swallowing copious amounts of stool softening pills.

She is so full of shit she has to take stool softeners daily or she would assplode.

LOL look at the vitriol by these liberal ..:badgrin:
Meanwhile, over at Hillary headquarters she and her staff are swallowing copious amounts of stool softening pills.

She is so full of shit she has to take stool softeners daily or she would assplode.

Lol, so now Trump supporters are liberals?

roflmao

So, whats your point, dumbass?

He freely admits to using these dodges on costs to remain competitive and that the fix to the problem is to remove those incentives and change them to favor hiring Americans.

My point is I prefer my Presidents not to use dodges

Let me translate your response

"Thank you Mr Trump, and May I please have another"

“If I’m lying… hey! I didn’t finish!”

JB, there will be no wall, there will be no mass deportation, but there will be lots of illegals here in America.
and Trump will still have his line of clothing made in China and Mexico...
And those complaining about not finding jobs in IT in their middle ages will REALLY find something to cry about.

Who cares? Its only May and that place is known to be wrong. Wayyy wrong

But if that poll was reversed you would be saying--------------its over, Hillary wins. you libs are the most disingenuous creatures on earth.
How do you equate that to me being a "lib" and a cankles supporter? Are you retarded bro?

my mistake if I misread you. sounded like you were denigrating the poll like all Clinton supporters do.

Lol, so now Trump supporters are liberals?

roflmao

160519-trump-reveals-potential-scotus-picks_zpsazpuxfjz.jpg

Who cares? Its only May and that place is known to be wrong. Wayyy wrong

But if that poll was reversed you would be saying--------------its over, Hillary wins. you libs are the most disingenuous creatures on earth.
How do you equate that to me being a "lib" and a cankles supporter? Are you retarded bro?

my mistake if I misread you. sounded like you were denigrating the poll like all Clinton supporters do.
I was but I am no cankles supporter. That corrupt bitch can go to hell :thup:

The poll's methodology is based on land lines and online surveys: the poll is not accurate.

Trump is going to let the immigrants stay, buddies.

The poll's methodology is based on land lines and online surveys: the poll is not accurate.

Trump is going to let the immigrants stay, buddies.

Its funny how you say polls don't mean anything when they don't support your positions, but they are wonderful and accurate when they do.

I have consistently said that a poll of 1000 people out of 330,000,000 means nothing, so I guess now you agree with me-----------statistically?

oh noze! i guess they better nominate bombastic bernie then, huh?

looking back over time everyone knows skewed polls in May mean sooo much!

or do they.........?? :laugh2:
It's a much better topic to discuss than Clinton being a pedophile or Trump being Incestuous tho right? Or are you one of the National Inquirer types?

Forum List

Back