Trump a success in business? I don't think so

Compare his bank statements with yours......you have failed on a massive level

Depends on your definition of "fail". If by that you mean lying about one's assets while simultaneously pretending that's how an individual's worth is measured, then yes, Rump is a massive failure.

i like seeing the young millenial hipsters driving their skateboards as i motor by on one of my motorcycles or one of my cars . I suppose that Trump and the Rush Limbaugh gets the same grin on their face that i have Pogo .

i like seeing the young millenial hipsters driving their skateboards as i motor by on one of my motorcycles or one of my cars . I suppose that Trump and the Rush Limbaugh gets the same grin on their face that i have Pogo .

Thanks for that complete non sequitur. Me I have no skateboarders where I live. I do have a kid buzzing around on a go cart but I make no connection between that and Rump or Limblob.

personal experience , heavily tattooed millennials leaving Moms basement to head to Starbucks . Course out here its an independent coffee shop where fresh Folgers or Hills Brothers is served . Yep , they leave Moms basement and cruise around all day on their skateboards and they love mrobama and Bernie sanders or Clinton Pogo . [ more non sequitur Alert , Alert ]

I believe that he is wrong to make it seem like he has never lost. However, every great businessman or woman has failed many times before achieving greatness.

This shit just gets more ridiculous by the day!
"He has never had a real job"
"He doesn't have any successes"
LMFAO

LMFAO

It's been weeks since I put that challenge out to show me anywhere any time, he EVER held a real job. I have yet to get a single response. Not one.

It's been longer since I put out the challenge to show me anytime, anywhere, in any field, that he ever took responsibility for anything, admitted to a fuckup, or apologized for anything at all. I have yet to get any takers on that either.

Of course, the two are closely related. If you ever take on a job, you take on responsibilities. You have to meet somebody else's expectations. Once in a while you have to put forth an effort you may not feel like putting out.

But when you just sit on your fat ass and have everything handed to you, you don't need a job like the riff-raff. You just sit back, pick up your gold-plated mirror and go "what a rich boy am I".

LMFAO

It's been weeks since I put that challenge out to show me anywhere any time, he EVER held a real job. I have yet to get a single response. Not one.

It's been longer since I put out the challenge to show me anytime, anywhere, in any field, that he ever took responsibility for anything, admitted to a fuckup, or apologized for anything at all. I have yet to get any takers on that either.

Of course, the two are closely related. If you ever take on a job, you take on responsibilities. You have to meet somebody else's expectations. Once in a while you have to put forth an effort you may not feel like putting out.

But when you just sit on your fat ass and have everything handed to you, you don't need a job like the riff-raff. You just sit back, pick up your gold-plated mirror and go "what a rich boy am I".
LMAO you are so fuckin retarded :thup:

I think that many of the / YOU TRUMP haters are just pizzed because they / perhaps YOU weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth Pogo !!

LMFAO

Feel free to essplain to the class why it's "fuckin retarded" to ask questions about a political candidate.

Especially when the question cannot be answered and is, therefore, revealing.

I'll wait here.

I think that many of the / YOU TRUMP haters are just pizzed because they / perhaps YOU weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth Pogo !!

I should be charging you guys for every time you answer this challenge emptyhanded. Like a lawyer.

That's it. Meter's running. :deal:

LMFAO

Feel free why it's "fuckin retarded" to ask questions about a political candidate. Especially when the question cannot be answered.

I'll wait here.

I should be charging you guys for every time you answer this challenge emptyhanded. Like a lawyer.

Its not a REAL challenge dumbfuck.
He is the chairman and President of Trump Enterprise, he was a host of a tv show and a real estate developer.
I know it doesn't equate to working at a radio station but.. :dunno:

LMFAO

Feel free to essplain to the class why it's "fuckin retarded" to ask questions about a political candidate.

I'll wait here.

--------------------------------------------------------- not worth my time , Trump is rich and he got rich in a LEGAL fashion . That's all that matters to me Pogo .

LMFAO

Feel free why it's "fuckin retarded" to ask questions about a political candidate. Especially when the question cannot be answered.

I'll wait here.

He is the chairman and President of Trump Enterprise, he was a host of a tv show and a real estate developer.

That'll be $13.95. Want to keep a tab?

Your "chairman" endlessly runs away when the shit goes down, crowing that "I didn't run the place" when it goes bankrupt.
I thought I made this point but going on TV to stroke your own ego and run away from your responsibilities isn't "holding a job". "Holding a job" means you have a boss, that you work for somebody else's interests, that you have expectations to meet, and that, if you don't meet them, you can be fired. As opposed to running off to the nearest TV camera or Twitter account to dispense an endless diarrhea of whining about how it wasn't your fault, because nothing is your fault.

Watcha got? And I mean in the real world, not pencil-pushing Daddy's money, I mean on his own....

Last edited:
LMFAO

I'll wait here.

--------------------------------------------------------- not worth my time , Trump is rich and he got rich in a LEGAL fashion . That's all that matters to me Pogo .

It's quite informative indeed that that's all that matters to you. Congratulations, you've just articulated the problem. You can be poster boy. We'll run your picture! :eusa_dance:

Which, I should add, is just an image, not a real job.

LMFAO

I'll wait here.

That'll be $13.95. Want to keep a tab?

Your "chairman" endlessly runs away when the shit goes down, crowing that "I didn't run the place" when it goes bankrupt.
I thought I made this point but going on TV to stroke your own ego and run away from your responsibilities isn't "holding a job". "Holding a job" means you have a boss, that you work for somebody else's interests, that you have expectations to meet, and that, if you don't meet them, can be fired.

Watcha got? And I mean in the real world, not pencil-pushing Daddy's money, I mean on his own....
That is your perception. Quit an unrealistic one I might add.
"Employers don't have real jobs"...
dumbfuck

Youse guys are running up quite the tab with absolutely nothing to show for it.

I'm gonna need to take a card impression pretty soon....

have to wait and see how TRUMP does his work if he gets elected President Pogo .

have to wait and see how TRUMP does his work if he gets elected President Pogo .

So you're saying you have to elect the candidate to see what's in him huh?

What a great plan.

Hey I think I'll go be a brain surgeon this afternoon. After all I've never done anything like it.
I'm taking patients. First one's free.

By the way I like how your post reads "President Pogo". I could get used to that.

pogo-updown.jpg

Forum List

Back