Trump: "absolutely he is fit for duty."

Since you never served, you don't have a right to say shit.
I served So can I say Trump is a cowardly POS a liar a cheater and pervert even cheating on his present wife ??

You're free to say anything you like but the fact is that he's been given a good report physically and cognitively. You'll just have to go to plan B.
Doc I for one am glad he's fit Want him to endure the slings and arrows for the next 3 years ,,,want him driven bonkers moreso than he already is

It's your side that's going nuts...

Do you have your pussy hat on when you type this shit?
Do you wear your robe & hood? or maybe your Nazi uniform?

Typical retort from a brain dead liberal….

Throw out the you’re a racist card….

You liberals are so pathetic.

Show me where I have ever said anything Racist…

You can’t because you are a scum bag lying liberal..

No, I have not served. I honor those that did.

You, dishonor them by voting for Trump.

So you are upset about trump doing something you did
I never received any draft notice & never needed a doctor's phony excuse.

Second., I don't disrespect our veterans.

We all know liberals hate the military and the police...

Funny chit. You conservatives keep killing them in stupid wars.

Bush lied to invade Iraq & sent our kids to war without the proper armament.

Did you forget you liberals voted for it?

Yeah some dems were stupid believed your lying republicans How's it feel lying 1000's to an untimely death??

Yep, fit for duty to destroy American as he rakes in the big bucks for himself.

Unlike during the Vietnam War where he wasn't fit for duty because of "bone spurs" & send some poor bastard in his place. I wonder if his replacement survived.

Or is he on the Wall. Not the wall cares about, the Vietnam Memorial wall.
Every time I read a thread like this, all I think about posters making threads to the forum is, to the forum. . . .

Unlike during the Vietnam War where he wasn't fit for duty because of "bone spurs" & send some poor bastard in his place. I wonder if his replacement survived.

. So you praise the draft dodgers who ran to Canada to escape the unpopular war in which all you liberals said the repubs started, and wouldn't finish, but then you turn and accuse people of draft dodging like it was a horrible thing to do ????? You just can't make this crap up folks.. ROTFLMBO.

I don't blame the draft dodgers for avoiding the draft during the Vietnam War.

I do bring it up when these same people talk about war, sending our kids to war, or dissing those who served.

Just like when George Bush sent 4600 soldiers to their death in a made up war in Iraq.

Just like Trump dissing a Gold Star family, calling a recent widow of a KIA vet a liar, or when he said McCain wasn't a hero.

Those things piss me off for that fat assed draft dodger to say to have said such things. You? You voted for that POS>

That is my fucking point.
. Not all wars are the same, and you are free to choose what battles make sense, and which ones don't. I believe you are just anti-war period, but that isn't reality in life. Pick your battles yes, but becareful of praising one, and then hating another for the same things.
Back off son...... :eusa_hand:

I served during Vietnam, and my vote for Trump does not dishonor my fellow soldiers. .... :cool:
and you voted for a draft dodger?? shame on you
/-----/ You must take your proof that Trump dodged the draft (a felony) to the JAG office nearest you. democRATS will honor you for giving them the means to remove Trump from office. CHOP CHOP.

They called Bush a draft dodger too for honorable service in the national guard.

They didn’t have a problem with Clinton avoiding service.

Go figure

Anyone who was of age during that draft knew that getting into the Guard was a way to avoid Vietnam. You couldn't get in the Guard unless you had pull - like Bush Sr.

So don't you dare pretend that Bush joined the guard for any other purpose.

A duty he never completed & left to work on a political campaign.
/----/ Following his six weeks of basic training, Bush began 54 weeks of flight training at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia.[2] In December 1969, Bush began 21 weeks of fighter interceptor training on the F-102 in Houston at the 147th's Combat Crew Training School, soloing in March 1970 and graduating in June 1970. When he graduated, he had fulfilled his two-year active-duty commitment.[1]

Yep, fit for duty.

image001.jpg

“He told me once that I was someone to be reckoned with, beautiful, smart, just like his daughter”

“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right? If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . . "

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”
/----/ How about this looker? Can you spot which one is Chelsea?

chelsea-webbhubbell-comparison.jpg

Fag. I mean that’s about the most stupid bit of whinging there can be. Mean while as you dream about a person who does not exist, or only does in your head, Apple says they are coming back and bringing their cash. There Trump is doing what the token negro could not. Fuck the invisible imaginary name on your wall.

. So you praise the draft dodgers who ran to Canada to escape the unpopular war in which all you liberals said the repubs started, and wouldn't finish, but then you turn and accuse people of draft dodging like it was a horrible thing to do ????? You just can't make this crap up folks.. ROTFLMBO.

I do bring it up when these same people talk about war, sending our kids to war, or dissing those who served.

Just like when George Bush sent 4600 soldiers to their death in a made up war in Iraq.

Just like Trump dissing a Gold Star family, calling a recent widow of a KIA vet a liar, or when he said McCain wasn't a hero.

Those things piss me off for that fat assed draft dodger to say to have said such things. You? You voted for that POS>

. Not all wars are the same, and you are free to choose what battles make sense, and which ones don't. I believe you are just anti-war period, but that isn't reality in life. Pick your battles yes, but becareful of praising one, and then hating another for the same things.
Back off son...... :eusa_hand:

I served during Vietnam, and my vote for Trump does not dishonor my fellow soldiers. .... :cool:
/-----/ You must take your proof that Trump dodged the draft (a felony) to the JAG office nearest you. democRATS will honor you for giving them the means to remove Trump from office. CHOP CHOP.

They called Bush a draft dodger too for honorable service in the national guard.

Go figure

Anyone who was of age during that draft knew that getting into the Guard was a way to avoid Vietnam. You couldn't get in the Guard unless you had pull - like Bush Sr.

/----/ Following his six weeks of basic training, Bush began 54 weeks of flight training at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia.[2] In December 1969, Bush began 21 weeks of fighter interceptor training on the F-102 in Houston at the 147th's Combat Crew Training School, soloing in March 1970 and graduating in June 1970. When he graduated, he had fulfilled his two-year active-duty commitment.[1]
so he couldn't be found for months was a lie ,,?? as was his buying his way out of actually leaving the states were too?

I served So can I say Trump is a cowardly POS a liar a cheater and pervert even cheating on his present wife ??

You're free to say anything you like but the fact is that he's been given a good report physically and cognitively. You'll just have to go to plan B.
Doc I for one am glad he's fit Want him to endure the slings and arrows for the next 3 years ,,,want him driven bonkers moreso than he already is

You support a racist President. So what exactly does that say bout you?

I get it., Thin skinned like Trump, you can't take it. You accused my of posting with my "pussy hat" on because I post liberal stuff.

You love Trump & the Republicans & Trump is a fucking racist POS. So, using your plan, you must wear the hood & robe.

Grow up. Quit acting a whiny little girl.

Fag. I mean that’s about the most stupid bit of whinging there can be. Mean while as you dream about a person who does not exist, or only does in your head, Apple says they are coming back and bringing their cash. There Trump is doing what the token negro could not. Fuck the invisible imaginary name on your wall.
Out comes the racist fuck when you Trumpettes are backed into a corner. But hey, run screaming through the streets " OMG OMG OMG the Race Card OMG OMG OMG" like all you racist fucxks do when caught making racist posts.
Fuck you ignorant slobs.

If Trump got a reprieve for his bone spurs, I guess you think the military said " Oh well, one less soldier" or, asswipe, do ya think they just drafted another?

Veterans love Trump. Trump only disrespects douchebag who pretend their heroes just because they were incompetant pilots who crashed and got captured by the NVA.

I'm a veteran and I hate Trump. And don't you ever pretend to speak for me again you little piece of shit.

I get it., Thin skinned like Trump, you can't take it. You accused my of posting with my "pussy hat" on because I post liberal stuff.

You love Trump & the Republicans & Trump is a fucking racist POS. So, using your plan, you must wear the hood & robe.

/----/ How often do you have to buy a fresh pack of race cards. You go through them so fast. After 30 years in the public eye, that was never any charge of racism leveled at Trump until he had the audacity to run against a democRAT.

donald-trump-black-leaders 1.jpg

Go figure

so he couldn't be found for months was a lie ,,?? as was his buying his way out of actually leaving the states were too?

When your buttbuddy Bush said Sadam was about to get a nuke & sell it to Al Qaeda. What do you think Congress should have done?

I would think a Trump duped fool like you would understand why politicians lie to get what they want.

" The smoking gun maybe in the form of a mushroom cloud" Funny chit was that there was no nuclear program.

/----/ How often do you have to buy a fresh pack of race cards. You go through them so fast. After 30 years in the public eye, that was never any charge of racism leveled at Trump until he had the audacity to run against a democRAT.

View attachment 172181
How often do you Trumpettre post racist shit. Every fucking day. Your racism is so inbred into your very being, you just can't help yourself.
'If you don't want to be called a racist, quit posting racist shit.

View attachment 172181
How often do you Trumpettre post racist shit. Every fucking day. Your racism is so inbred into your very being, you just can't help yourself.
'If you don't want to be called a racist, quit posting racist shit.
/----/ One example of any racist comment I've posted. Hint: Saying Obama was a terrible president is not racist.

Veterans love Trump. Trump only disrespects douchebag who pretend their heroes just because they were incompetant pilots who crashed and got captured by the NVA.

I'm a veteran and I hate Trump. And don't you ever pretend to speak for me again you little piece of shit.
You don't speak for all veterans, you little piece of shit.

And neither do you. So maybe you should go back and edit your post. "Some" veterans like Trump. Just like "some" veterans liked Hillary. And "some" veterans (like me) thought both candidates were bottom of the barrel ass-hats.

They can't help themselves, even in public, in front of the whole world....They just CAN'T hide their hatred:

gv011818dAPR20180118024538.jpg

"D@mn It! Are you SURE?" // "Crap!" // "Well, There goes THAT angle!" // "No, It CAN'T be!"

Projection from another effeminate little boy. Everybody who disagrees with you or Barak the Magic Negro is a racist. Grow up little boy. Trump is no more racist an Barak is. And Trump has NEVER called his Grandfather a "House N*gger", or his Grandmother a "typical white" person.

And neither do you. So maybe you should go back and edit your post. "Some" veterans like Trump. Just like "some" veterans liked Hillary. And "some" veterans (like me) thought both candidates were bottom of the barrel ass-hats.

The majority of veterans prefer Trump to anti-military scum like Obama and Hillary.

Forum List

Back