Trump Accidentally Tweeted something from a Racist Website again. This time against the Jews

How is a star racist?
If it was a swastika I could see the racism.

It's what he does.... posts insane shit all day long. He needs a job.

Are you saying the goddam star used by the Nazis to ID Jews for Killing is cool? Go on, say it you hack.

427219d1353938959-juden-stern-jew-star-original-jude-star.jpg

Or go on and play dumb. Here I'll give you one: Stars arent racist! DURRRR!

Hey DUMB ARSE,

Trumps Son-in-Law is Jewish
Trumps Daughter is Jewish
They are raising the kids Jewish

It was
th

But even if it was a Star of David what was antisemitic?

"Most Corrupt" is more appropriate with a Sheriff's Star than a Jewish Star

How is a star racist?

Are you saying the goddam star used by the Nazis to ID Jews for Killing is cool? Go on, say it you hack.

Different star

how about this?

Distinctive Unit Insignia

ThumbnailHandler.ashx

Did you just go from not understanding the significance of the star to becoming an expert?

So you are saying the insignia is racist?

Donald Trump Retweets ‘WhiteGenocideTM’ Account—Again

Aww man, It was just an accident how he keeps retweeting these messages from racists.

FTA: The account leaves no doubt about the Twitter user's white supremacist sympathies. The user's location is listed as “Jewmerica” and the bio reads “Jewish nationalist/supremacist!” The name: “Donald Trumpovitz.” The account's feed features dozens of racist memes, posts arguing against miscegenation and pro-Trump messages.

I mean to be fair, living in Jewmerica could really mean anything :2up:

How is a star racist?

Different star

how about this?

Distinctive Unit Insignia

ThumbnailHandler.ashx

Did you just go from not understanding the significance of the star to becoming an expert?

So you are saying the insignia is racist?

i think he is saying hitlery is racist....and that he is proud to be racist with her....:lol:

How is a star racist?

Dude.... stop already. Nobody believes this stupid shit you post.

Whether you believe it or not doesnt matter to me. What is true and false matters and you cant say this didnt happen. You just want to spin it into something stupid. Here I'll give you another:

Are you saying Lucky Charms is anti Semitic too because it has stars?

How is a star racist?

Dude.... stop already. Nobody believes this stupid shit you post.

Whether you believe it or not doesnt matter to me. What is true and false matters and you cant say this didnt happen. You just want to spin it into something stupid. Here I'll give you another:

Are you saying Lucky Charms is anti Semitic too because it has stars?

Nothing happened except in your mind.

Donald Trump Retweets ‘WhiteGenocideTM’ Account—Again

Aww man, It was just an accident how he keeps retweeting these messages from racists.

FTA: The account leaves no doubt about the Twitter user's white supremacist sympathies. The user's location is listed as “Jewmerica” and the bio reads “Jewish nationalist/supremacist!” The name: “Donald Trumpovitz.” The account's feed features dozens of racist memes, posts arguing against miscegenation and pro-Trump messages.

I mean to be fair, living in Jewmerica could really mean anything :2up:

Just shows your freaking ignorance of the fact that his club in Florida was the first one in Palm Beach to allow Jews and Blacks when he bought Mar a lago. He shunned all the other clubs in Palm Beach.

AND he shamed all the other clubs in Palm Beach.

Oh and how's this from an insiders perspective CC? Who knows Trump far better than you or I do.

"My father-in-law is an incredibly loving and tolerant person who has embraced my family and our Judaism since I began dating my wife.

I know that Donald does not at all subscribe to any racist or anti-semitic thinking.

I have personally seen him embrace people of all racial and religious backgrounds. The suggestion that he may be intolerant is not reflective of the Donald Trump I know."

Read more: Jared Kushner defends Trump over use of anti-Semitic imagery
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

35FD15FA00000578-0-image-a-87_1467769282431.jpg

This is like sooooo last week and there are at least two other threads on it

Oh its old racism....You're right, nothing to see here just a Anti Semitic tweet coming from a Neo Nazi site. Big deal

Hillary Clinton isn't a Jew, douche

Its still Anti Semetic and you're defending it.

This is a contrived bullshit argument to detract from James Comey's criticism of Hillary.

5777e7e31800002400fa3ad9.png

Sorry man, we just happened to be on our favorite Jew Hating site and liked it and retweeted it by accident. Like all the other racist and bigoted shit we do. Oops....

Maybe the people who dont like this are just haters because they are Jewish. You know like the judge isnt fair because *pssst* hes a beaner. Whaaaa? I'm just saying things everyone wants to say

I don't understand how a 6 pointed star in a campaign ad makes him anti Jew. It doesn't even look like a true Star of David. Google the Jewish star and it shows and describes 2 equilateral triangles entwined to form a 6 pointed star. But then also, I don't know how Comey can say the pantsuit bull dyke acted careless with classified materials and likely caused bad actors to have access to those materials, but because she didn't mean to we won't recommend charges.

Oh and how's this from an insiders perspective CC? Who knows Trump far better than you or I do.

"My father-in-law is an incredibly loving and tolerant person who has embraced my family and our Judaism since I began dating my wife.

I know that Donald does not at all subscribe to any racist or anti-semitic thinking.

I have personally seen him embrace people of all racial and religious backgrounds. The suggestion that he may be intolerant is not reflective of the Donald Trump I know."

Read more: Jared Kushner defends Trump over use of anti-Semitic imagery
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

35FD15FA00000578-0-image-a-87_1467769282431.jpg

trump's official patented response is to just shrug and blow his anti-pc dog whistle..?

In a piece on the New York Observer website entitled “An Open Letter to Jared Kushner, From One of Your Jewish Employees,” arts and entertainment writer Dana Schwartz wrote that she was harassed by anti-Semites on Twitter after writing about a controversial image Trump’s campaign tweeted and then deleted over the weekend.

The tweet showed an image of Hillary Clinton over a pile of money with a six-sided star resembling a Star of David, which Trump later said was a “sheriff’s star” that was misinterpreted by the media.

“The worst people in this country saw your father-in-law’s message and took it as they saw fit,” Schwartz wrote. “And yet Donald Trump in his response chose not to condemn them, the anti-Semites who, by his argument were obviously misinterpreting the image, but the media.”

Kushner, who is Jewish, is married to Trump’s daughter Ivanka, who converted to Judaism before their wedding. Schwartz wrote that by supporting Trump’s campaign he is “giving his most hateful supporters tacit approval.”

“Mr. Kushner, I ask you: What are you going to do about this?” she wrote. “Look at those tweets I got again, the ones calling me out for my Jewish last name, insulting my nose, evoking the holocaust, and tell me I’m being too sensitive.”

Newspaper Owned by Donald Trump’s Son-in-Law Criticizes Deleted Tweet

5777e7e31800002400fa3ad9.png

Sorry man, we just happened to be on our favorite Jew Hating site and liked it and retweeted it by accident. Like all the other racist and bigoted shit we do. Oops....

Maybe the people who dont like this are just haters because they are Jewish. You know like the judge isnt fair because *pssst* hes a beaner. Whaaaa? I'm just saying things everyone wants to say

I don't understand how a 6 pointed star in a campaign ad makes him anti Jew. It doesn't even look like a true Star of David. Google the Jewish star and it shows and describes 2 equilateral triangles entwined to form a 6 pointed star. But then also, I don't know how Comey can say the pantsuit bull dyke acted careless with classified materials and likely caused bad actors to have access to those materials, but because she didn't mean to we won't recommend charges.
You need to be mentally insane to understand...you know...liberal...:lol:

Forum List

Back