Trump Accidentally Tweeted something from a Racist Website again. This time against the Jews

donald-trump-liar-by-hip-is-everything1.jpg

He is not new W Bush.
He allways is patriot and also racist.
He allways will American citizen good things.

Islam are terrorist religion how Trump gonna stop mouslems in warzone. Racism thinker those in Sweden with smaller immigrants from warzone and all migrants will be under 20,000 in Sweden SD want here right things. SD want smaller immigrants to Sweden. UKIP and Brexit wanna leave EU and British votes outs like they promise to all British people. Idea from Brexit and UKIP.
(Nazism idealogi, SD is only racism and fascism like National Front in France. Like UKIP second highest portions in single country). SD are third place of portion in Sweden.

5777e7e31800002400fa3ad9.png

Sorry man, we just happened to be on our favorite Jew Hating site and liked it and retweeted it by accident. Like all the other racist and bigoted shit we do. Oops....

Maybe the people who dont like this are just haters because they are Jewish. You know like the judge isnt fair because *pssst* hes a beaner. Whaaaa? I'm just saying things everyone wants to say
Since when is Hillary a Jew?

Sorry man, we just happened to be on our favorite Jew Hating site and liked it and retweeted it by accident. Like all the other racist and bigoted shit we do. Oops....

Maybe the people who dont like this are just haters because they are Jewish. You know like the judge isnt fair because *pssst* hes a beaner. Whaaaa? I'm just saying things everyone wants to say

Never.

If it wasnt a problem then why'd they change it?

Why are they reposting things from Neo Nazi's? Over and Over?

Never.
Right she is Methodist. So how is this anti Jew?

Its not. Libs are just retarded

Never.

Ask the jews who wore it before being murdered how its anti Jew. Then ask the Neo Nazi who created it how its Anti-Jew. I'm sure you'd get an answer either way. Want to play stupid? I'll help you:

So you're saying that Space is Anti Jew because its filled with stars?

You can have that one

Never.

Ask the jews who wore it before being murdered how its anti Jew. Then ask the Neo Nazi who created it how its Anti-Jew. I'm sure you'd get an answer either way. Want to play stupid? I'll help you:

So you're saying that Space is Anti Jew because its filled with stars?

You can have that one
It would only be a slur if Hillary was Jewish. She is not.

So piss off with your faux outrage.

How is a star racist?
If it was a swastika I could see the racism.

It's what he does.... posts insane shit all day long. He needs a job.

Are you saying the goddam star used by the Nazis to ID Jews for Killing is cool? Go on, say it you hack.

427219d1353938959-juden-stern-jew-star-original-jude-star.jpg

Or go on and play dumb. Here I'll give you one: Stars arent racist! DURRRR!
Hey Jude
Do the Jew's own the copyright on that design?
Come to think of it, If Trump sings "Hey Jude" would that be considered antisemitic?

How is a star racist?

Are you saying the goddam star used by the Nazis to ID Jews for Killing is cool? Go on, say it you hack.

Hey Jude
Come to think of it, If Trump sings "Hey Jude" would that be considered antisemitic?

Thats a level of stupid I didnt consider. Thanks for upping the ante

How is a star racist?

Hey Jude

Thats a level of stupid I didnt consider. Thanks for upping the ante
No , the level of stupid is thinking that using a six point star is "racist"
But them again how can you take anything seriously from a clown!

Trump wins again:

3606ADFD00000578-0-image-a-94_1467861967028.jpg

Forum List

Back