Trump Accuser Demands Release Of Documents On All His Sexual Assault Allegations

you forgot to put bill clinton up there.....

He was already impeached! Trump seems to be able to get away with what he does.
he wasnt impeached for his sexual deeds...bill was the same kind of dirt bag as these two....

He was impeached for lying about it and obstruction of justice.

and acquitted at the impeachment hearing, idiota

civics... take a class

Gloria Allred. That's all you need to know. :lol:

Is it? Really?
You dig the histrionic attention whore?

like paula jones? linda tripp? like that?
You want to know my opinion when it comes to serving anyone in politics or the entertainment world?
Don't...unless you're very willing to sell your soul.
Then one day when the political winds allow you a brief moment of empowerment and greed...sue everyone.

Considering Gloria Allfraud has never won a case with any of her bimbos and their accusations, don’t think President Trump is losing any sleep over it.

:eusa_whistle:

Allred never won a case?

really?

you might want to ask Woody Allen about that, idiota.

do trumptards ever not lie?

never mind, rhetorical question.

Last edited:

Is it? Really?

You want to know my opinion when it comes to serving anyone in politics or the entertainment world?
Then one day when the political winds allow you a brief moment of empowerment and greed...sue everyone.

what do you mean by "serving"? working in a film? in government?

is someone "asking for it" if they associate with a sexual predator like trump? is nikki haley in danger?

the onus is not on women... the onus is on scum like Donald who think they can touch women without their consent.

Ohhh Gloria Allred!
This is to help her daughter out of her Weinstein black eye.

Take it to court missy. You will lose.

that's right.... defend sexual predators.

loon

Well since I hear you claim to be a lawyer, what was the missing element in the OP that would be required to sustain a defamation claim? No hurry, I'll wait.

Whether or not the accuser was a public figure rendering Trump's comments no more than fair comment.

Of course by interjecting herself in the public square she made herself a public figure.

What other complaints there might be against Trump are meaningless since there is no issue of prior bad acts.

Not what I'm looking for. There is one element of a defamation claim that must be demonstrated to sustain the claim. I want to see if our resident "attorney" is smart enough to come up with it.

if you want your dumb ass educated, you might want to take the quotes away. or you can look at what I posted to the tipsy imbecile

He wouldn't grope that, looks too much like a man.

it's always cute when uneducated rightwingnut lowlifes say things like that about the educated informed people who are much smarter than they are.

explains how you support a f*****g moron, though.
I thing I understand. She looks like a man, so that made me vote for Trump. MAGA!

he moron, when was bill Clinton ever found to have assaulted someone.

lying pondscum

campaign-2016-debate.jpg

Is it? Really?

is someone "asking for it" if they associate with a sexual predator like trump? is nikki haley in danger?

the onus is not on women... the onus is on scum like Donald who think they can touch women without their consent.
I know people in politics and the entertainment world...one may as well work in a bordello.

And no, knowing people well enough to have them at family get togethers doesn't make me as wealthy or depressed as they are.

Is it? Really?

I know people in politics and the entertainment world...one may as well work in a bordello.

And no, knowing people well enough to have them at family get togethers doesn't make me as wealthy or depressed as they are.

I know a lot of people in both areas as well... I know people who have availed themselves of the casting couch and the political couch. I can disagree with women who choose to do that and find them skeevy... but to me it is about consent.

again, in these cases... where women are assaulted and harassed and do not consent to the behavior or touching...the onus has to be placed on the toucher or harasser... it can't be placed on the women... or men.. they harass. (since I know men who have been harassed, as well.)

and you shouldn't feel the need to apologize for knowing people of status or wealth.

I know a lot of people in both areas as well... I know people who have availed themselves of the casting couch and the political couch. I can disagree with women who choose to do that and find them skeevy... but to me it is about consent.

again, in these cases... where women are assaulted and harassed and do not consent to the behavior or touching...the onus has to be placed on the toucher or harasser... it can't be placed on the women... or men.. they harass. (since I know men who have been harassed, as well.)

and you shouldn't feel the need to apologize for knowing people of status or wealth.
I have been in situations where I had to say "no" and eventually was released from my duties.
Yeah, I was one of those rare good looking computer programmers back in the 80s and 90s and had female bosses (some of them as attractive as my wife) making explicit moves on me.

There's no excuse for staying long enough to sue.

Ohhh Gloria Allred!
This is to help her daughter out of her Weinstein black eye.

Take it to court missy. You will lose.

loon

Well since I hear you claim to be a lawyer, what was the missing element in the OP that would be required to sustain a defamation claim? No hurry, I'll wait.

Whether or not the accuser was a public figure rendering Trump's comments no more than fair comment.

Of course by interjecting herself in the public square she made herself a public figure.

What other complaints there might be against Trump are meaningless since there is no issue of prior bad acts.

Not what I'm looking for. There is one element of a defamation claim that must be demonstrated to sustain the claim. I want to see if our resident "attorney" is smart enough to come up with it.

if you want your dumb ass educated, you might want to take the quotes away. or you can look at what I posted to the tipsy imbecile

So the missing element is not obvious to you, figures.

I have been in situations where I had to say "no" and eventually was released from my duties.
Yeah, I was one of those rare good looking computer programmers back in the 80s and 90s and had female bosses (some of them as attractive as my wife) making explicit moves on me.

There's no excuse for staying long enough to sue.

so they can victimize someone else?

I think if more people sued, they'd have to stop. or they'd be the ones to have to leave their jobs.

so I disagree with you. but given how horrible it can be to be a plaintiff in a case like that, and given that it's embarrassing and awful to be put through the process and treated like you're the one who did something wrong, I certainly understand why you felt moving on was better.

I don't subscribe to that. but I understand.

loon

So the missing element is not obvious to you, figures.

like I said... remove the quotes and ask an actual question. because going back and re-reading any conversation with the tipsy idiot isn't something I care to do.

but thanks for playing

Forum List

Back