Trump Accuser Demands Release Of Documents On All His Sexual Assault Allegations

Trump didn't do anything. The worst they have on Trump is that in 2005 he said that if you're a star, women will let you grab them by the pussy. It is 2017 and we know from Harvey Weinstein that women will do exactly that.

Yeah, Bill Clinton was also innocent.

Bill Clinton actually raped women. But he did get away with it, so there's that. The pisser is one of his rape victims came to him looking for a job. He couldn't even do that much.

Which is why Harvey Weinstein is better than Clinton. He at least gave those women what they came for.

Aw boo hoo. This case isn't about sex harassment. It's about whether blowhard sally made herself into a public figure.

By all means bring every accuser and every accusation forward. All those making false accusations go to fucking jail like they do in Britain. Jail time like for the bitch in a RAPE ON CAMPUS.

The fuck that that woman as the central figure in the Rolling Stone case is still walking around and not in behind bars is beyond. That **** deservers jail time.

Ohhh Gloria Allred!
This is to help her daughter out of her Weinstein black eye.

Take it to court missy. You will lose.

that's right.... defend sexual predators.

loon

Well since I hear you claim to be a lawyer, what was the missing element in the OP that would be required to sustain a defamation claim? No hurry, I'll wait.

Ohhh Gloria Allred!

Just like Weinstein there are a lot of accusers--and they have something that Weinstein didn't have. This: The access Hollywood tape where Trump admits what he did to unsuspecting women.

Now if Howard Stern releases his interviews with Trump, it's game over. Trump frequently was interviewed on Stern's program to bragg about his sexcapades and extra marital affairs, and there's probably a few more comments in those where he did sexually harrass or assault women. Stern refused to release those tapes during the campaign season, but now that Larry Flynt has offered up a 10 million dollar head hunt on Trump, it may be too much for Howard Stern to turn down.
How to Impeach Donald Trump: Larry Flynt Is Offering $10 Million to Anyone With Suitable Info

Here's another women--this one from People Magazine--and she told her editor at the time it happened--and her story has been verified by others she also told.

"In the early 2000s, I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald. I tracked his hit show The Apprentice, attended his wedding to Melania Knauss and roamed the halls of his lavish Trump Tower abode. Melania was kind and sweet during our many chats, and Donald was as bombastic and entertaining as you would expect. We had a very friendly, professional relationship. Then, in December 2005, I traveled to Mar-a-Lago to interview the couple for a first-wedding-anniversary feature story. Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see. We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat. Now, I’m a tall, & It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself. Back in my Manhattan office the next day, I went to a colleague and told her everything. I asked to be taken off the Trump beat, and I never interviewed him again."
Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – a PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

I don't know do you think she was too ugly for Trump?--:badgrin:

screenshot-257-e1476330725626.jpg

Natasha Soynoff--People Magazine writer.

And there were more women that came forward--that also seem credible.
Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

But you people knew that Trump had a sorid past and voted for him anyway. I really don't feel a bit sorry for you.

Last edited:
Ohhh Gloria Allred!

that's right.... defend sexual predators.

loon

Well since I hear you claim to be a lawyer, what was the missing element in the OP that would be required to sustain a defamation claim? No hurry, I'll wait.

Whether or not the accuser was a public figure rendering Trump's comments no more than fair comment.

Of course by interjecting herself in the public square she made herself a public figure.

What other complaints there might be against Trump are meaningless since there is no issue of prior bad acts.

Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It?

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

The lawsuit against Trump includes affidavits from two anonymous women who say they were witnesses. Yet there’s been little coverage of the case. As one of the media outlets that has not published much about it, I can say there are two main reasons we shied away.

More: Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It?

Maybe now this woman will also have the courage to come forward.

Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It?

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

The lawsuit against Trump includes affidavits from two anonymous women who say they were witnesses. Yet there’s been little coverage of the case. As one of the media outlets that has not published much about it, I can say there are two main reasons we shied away.

More: Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It?

Maybe now this woman will also have the courage to come forward.
The media hasn't covered it because the case is obviously bogus.

Ohhh Gloria Allred!

Just like Weinstein there are a lot of accusers--and they have something that Weinstein didn't have. This: The access Hollywood tape where Trump admits what he did to unsuspecting women.

Now if Howard Stern releases his interviews with Trump, it's game over. Trump frequently was interviewed on Stern's program to bragg about his sexcapades and extra marital affairs, and there's probably a few more comments in those where he did sexually harrass or assault women. Stern refused to release those tapes during the campaign season, but now that Larry Flynt has offered up a 10 million dollar head hunt on Trump, it may be too much for Howard Stern to turn down.
How to Impeach Donald Trump: Larry Flynt Is Offering $10 Million to Anyone With Suitable Info

Here's another women--this one from People Magazine--and she told her editor at the time it happened--and her story has been verified by others she also told.

"In the early 2000s, I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald. I tracked his hit show The Apprentice, attended his wedding to Melania Knauss and roamed the halls of his lavish Trump Tower abode. Melania was kind and sweet during our many chats, and Donald was as bombastic and entertaining as you would expect. We had a very friendly, professional relationship. Then, in December 2005, I traveled to Mar-a-Lago to interview the couple for a first-wedding-anniversary feature story. Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see. We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat. Now, I’m a tall, & It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself. Back in my Manhattan office the next day, I went to a colleague and told her everything. I asked to be taken off the Trump beat, and I never interviewed him again."
Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – a PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

I don't know do you think she was too ugly for Trump?--:badgrin:

screenshot-257-e1476330725626.jpg

Natasha Soynoff--People Magazine writer.

And there were more women that came forward--that also seem credible.
Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

But you people knew that Trump had a sorid past and voted for him anyway. I really don't feel a bit sorry for you.

There's a tape of Wienstein asking model Asia Argento to watch him take a shower, you fucking dumbass.

If the Posse Grabber in Chief is innocent he should have no problem turning over any and all relevant documents.

Forum List

Back