Trump Admin Finally Cracks Down On Deporting Sick Migrants

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
Sick migrants undergoing lifesaving care can now be deported

In short, the Trump admin started sending letters out to these law-breaking filthy migrants telling them they had 33 days to go back to their s-hole of a country...These migrants were using their sickly kids as a way to remain in our country, claiming if their kids didn't get specialized medical treatment, their kids would die, oh well -- if he or she dies, they die..

These evil libs are even trying to use these sick migrants as some type of poster child for empathy..Like some Isabella chick who was invited to come here for clinical trials when she was 7. She is now 24 and she is still here, wtf?? Aren't you healed yet?? She was supposed to have died a long time ago but because of the treatment she received during the clinical trials, she lived well beyond her life expectancy in which she was able to go to college and get a degree and now she is pursuing her masters all while draining our resources (well her parents are paying for her care thru private insurance companies, but still). Now these kids are whining about how if they get deported, they will die because they can no longer received life-saving medical treatment...Cry me a river!

I was beginning to be on the fence about Trump when after 3 years (2 with full republican control) -- he failed to get the wall built and failed to get Mexico to pay for it -- but he kept me believing in him because he cracked down on deportation. He kept me believing in him because he doesn't care about what the others think when it came to separating kids from their child sex trafficking parents. Now him kicking out sick kids so we can get back to restoring America and the rule of law, this will be a winning issue in 2020 and I am baffled as to why Trump has not mentioned it yet.

Kick them all out. Any sick kids aren't the tax payers of America's problem or responsibility. Anyone who thinks they are is seven kinds of an idiot.

Kick em back to Mexico.

I think it used to be that you had to be examined and found to be disease free in order to be admitted to this country. That makes a lot of sense considering we have a problem providing our own people with healthcare. Importing diseased people is crazy. Send them home.

I say we separate these genetically inferior kids from their parents and send their parents home..We can tell the parents that their kids will remain and get treatment and they can come visit from time to time...

but in reality, we will be cutting all treatment......I think it would be awesome to pull the plug on these kids and watch em die off....for American sovereignty...

Their parents would be so triggered when they come visit and find their kids dead....they will learn not to fuck with us anymore after that

I think it used to be that you had to be examined and found to be disease free in order to be admitted to this country. That makes a lot of sense considering we have a problem providing our own people with healthcare. Importing diseased people is crazy. Send them home.
This is a perfect opportunity for Democrats.....they can kill and infect a shitload of people in the US while using it to bash over the heads of Republicans.

This is a perfect opportunity for Democrats.....they can kill and infect a shitload of people in the US while using it to bash over the heads of Republicans.
Most of the people receiving treatment are being treated for diseases they were born with, like neuroblastoma, cystic-fibrosis, etc.....Are you under the impression these are diseases you catch via infection??

I say we separate these genetically inferior kids from their parents and send their parents home..We can tell the parents that their kids will remain and get treatment and they can come visit from time to time...

but in reality, we will be cutting all treatment......I think it would be awesome to pull the plug on these kids and watch em die off....for American sovereignty...

Their parents would be so triggered when they come visit and find their kids dead....they will learn not to fuck with us anymore after that
That's been done before, Biff. Read the history of the Third Reich and learn for yourself. The subjects were mostly disabled Germans though, not life-saving seekers. At first the project was sub-rosa, but as the Nazis gained popularity and power, it became even more prevalent. The official notice to grieving parents was that they died of Pneumonia. I see clearly that you and all the above posters are prepped to repeat a process as a patriotic program to MAGA.
God forgive you!

Most of the people receiving treatment are being treated for diseases they were born with, like neuroblastoma, cystic-fibrosis, etc.....Are you under the impression these are diseases you catch via infection??
I'm under the impression that there is a definite correlation between the influx of refugees into a school system and outbreaks of eradicated diseases that soon follows.

This why you're supposed to screen immigrants when they come into the country. Democrats don't want them to be properly screened and isolated....they claim this is racist.

That's been done before, Biff. Read the history of the Third Reich and learn for yourself. The subjects were mostly disabled Germans though, not life-saving seekers. At first the project was sub-rosa, but as the Nazis gained popularity and power, it became even more prevalent. The official notice to grieving parents was that they died of Pneumonia. I see clearly that you and all the above posters are prepped to repeat a process as a patriotic program to MAGA.
God forgive you!
The Nazis performed experiments on these people -- I am not advocating experimenting on kids....Just stop treating them period and let them die.....it has 2 benefits, first you are taking out more illegals who WON'T be able to come back to our country ever again....and second, it will totally trigger the libtards....

Also, the people who were being experimented on by the Nazis are not the kind of people who are invading our southern border...they were Euros, good people....not like this brown horde...

I'm under the impression that there is a definite correlation between the influx of refugees into a school system and outbreaks of eradicated diseases that soon follows.

This why you're supposed to screen immigrants when they come into the country. Democrats don't want them to be properly screened and isolated....they claim this is racist.
Mud, are you under the illusion that kids cross our border thru deserts, hook up with a family and register for school? Do not all schools have a few requirements like shots and medical permissions along with knowing how to tie shoes and eat with utensils?

Mud, are you under the illusion that kids cross our border thru deserts, hook up with a family and register for school? Do not all schools have a few requirements like shots and medical permissions along with knowing how to tie shoes and eat with utensils?
Shots designed to inoculate you from infectious diseases aren't a form of treatment....you need to treat diseases in quarantine...and it can take months to treat depending on the disease.. They've been putting them in our kids classes within 20 days of entering the country.

If some private charity is interested in providing health care for Illegals showing up on America's door, that's fine.

But I don't see where the American taxpayer should be on the hook for the bill here.

I understand its the Christian thing to do, but America isn't a Christian government, but a secular one.

God forgive you!
The Nazis performed experiments on these people -- I am not advocating experimenting on kids....Just stop treating them period and let them die.....it has 2 benefits, first you are taking out more illegals who WON'T be able to come back to our country ever again....and second, it will totally trigger the libtards....

Also, the people who were being experimented on by the Nazis are not the kind of people who are invading our southern border...they were Euros, good people....not like this brown horde...
"The Nazis performed experiments on these people -- I am not advocating experimenting on kids....Just stop treating them period and let them die...."

Experiments came later, after they came out of the closet. But kids with CF, Downs and other debilitating diseases were euthanized beginning in the mid 30s.

"Also, the people who were being experimented on by the Nazis are not the kind of people who are invading our southern border...they were Euros, good people....not like this brown horde..." They were Jews, fool, imported from the entire continent.

Can I assume you never read Matthew 25? Or if you did that your thought was something like.. 'Good for you, God. Toss those heartless bastards into the lake of fire' while never seeing yourself as one of them? I'm pretty sure that in God's eye, those man-made borders do not exist. I'm pretty sure he was speaking of all humanity.

If some private charity is interested in providing health care for Illegals showing up on America's door, that's fine.

But I don't see where the American taxpayer should be on the hook for the bill here.

I understand its the Christian thing to do, but America isn't a Christian government, but a secular one.
My prince, the 14 yr old Spanish girl's family is paying for her care, or so I heard.

In short, the Trump admin started sending letters out to these law-breaking filthy migrants telling them they had 33 days to go back to their s-hole of a country...These migrants were using their sickly kids as a way to remain in our country, claiming if their kids didn't get specialized medical treatment, their kids would die, oh well -- if he or she dies, they die
I'm sure you mean, ILLEGALS. Imagine that! Getting kicked out of a country you've entered

Zika in California is possible. The first Aedes aegypti was recently found in San Joaquin County.

Forum List

Back