Trump Administration Absolutely Outraged Someone Would Try To Delegitimize A President

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
588a07352900001b04dd1d70.jpg

Who would do such a thing?

In its short time in office, the new administration has consistently complained that people keep trying to undermine and delegitimize President Donald Trump.

“There is this constant theme to undercut the enormous support that he has. The default narrative is always negative. And it’s demoralizing,” White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer told reporters on Monday, just three days after Trump was inaugurated.

“There’s an obsession by the media to delegitimize this president, and we are not going to sit around and let it happen,” White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said Sunday. “We are going to fight back tooth and nail every day, and twice on Sunday.”

Spicer and Priebus work for a man who spent years trying to delegitimize and undercut President Barack Obama, pushing the conspiracy theory that Obama was not born in the United States and therefore wasn’t even constitutionally eligible to be president.

Watch the video above for the new administration’s complaints and Trump’s own efforts to undermine Obama.

Here’s just a few examples of Trump’s birtherism over the years:

More: Trump Administration Absolutely Outraged Someone Would Try To Delegitimize A President

The hypocrisy is dripping wet.

From the OP:

In a Jan. 15 interview, Priebus denied that Republicans ever did anything similar to undercut Obama.

“You didn’t have Republicans questioning whether or not Obama legitimately beat John McCain in 2008,” Priebus said, ignoring the birther issue. He even called on Obama to “step up” and speak out in defense of Trump.

OMG, Priebus even wants Obama to defend Trump.

President Trump* has no idea what legitimize is

He lost the popular vote....no amount of conspiracy theory is going to change that

588a07352900001b04dd1d70.jpg

Who would do such a thing?

In its short time in office, the new administration has consistently complained that people keep trying to undermine and delegitimize President Donald Trump.

“There is this constant theme to undercut the enormous support that he has. The default narrative is always negative. And it’s demoralizing,” White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer told reporters on Monday, just three days after Trump was inaugurated.

“There’s an obsession by the media to delegitimize this president, and we are not going to sit around and let it happen,” White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said Sunday. “We are going to fight back tooth and nail every day, and twice on Sunday.”

Spicer and Priebus work for a man who spent years trying to delegitimize and undercut President Barack Obama, pushing the conspiracy theory that Obama was not born in the United States and therefore wasn’t even constitutionally eligible to be president.

Watch the video above for the new administration’s complaints and Trump’s own efforts to undermine Obama.

Here’s just a few examples of Trump’s birtherism over the years:

More: Trump Administration Absolutely Outraged Someone Would Try To Delegitimize A President

The hypocrisy is dripping wet.

The difference is that the original accuser that Obama wasn't born in the United States was by ... Obama. What a dumb ass ...

Pardon me but all the "outrage" seems directed at Trump. About 200 persons including 6 card carrying journalists were charged with felony rioting because they were angry about the legitimacy of the President.

'Trump Administration Absolutely Outraged Someone Would Try To Delegitimize A President'

The ad thing is the snowflakes - who are trying to do so now - are NOT outraged.

I know...so why does he keep whimpering about imaginary Mexicans voting for Hillary?
Let it go....you won

To prevent IT from happening AGAIN next time. It only takes 200K votes here and there to destroy an otherwise fair election. But of course you and your ilk know all of this. I refer you back to the criminal DemonCrat Veritas videos.............
warrior.jpg

Last edited:
I know...so why does he keep whimpering about imaginary Mexicans voting for Hillary?
Let it go....you won

To prevent IT from happening AGAIN next time. It only takes 200K votes here and there to destroy an otherwise fair election. But of course you and your ilk know all of this. I refer you back to the criminal DemonCrat Veritas videos.............
View attachment 108825

Double down on them Conspiracy Theories

If you repeat them often enough, altright Conservatives will believe you

Let it go....you won

View attachment 108825

Double down on them Conspiracy Theories

If you repeat them often enough, altright Conservatives will believe you

5830a3d166edd.image.jpg

picture worth 1000 words.....explain 1mil+ provisional CA alone "pink" as in stink....thanks in advance.

The man himself appears determined to elicit questions about his eligibility, as far as displayed conduct witnesses.

Forum List

Back