Trump Administration Caves: No Citizenship Question On 2020 Census

There are millions of poor Americans without healthcare, but the D Party wants to give free healthcare to illegals. In what universe, does that make sense?

If tRump and the rest of the unlawful acting employers would STOP HIRING ILLEGALS we wouldn't have an illegal alien problem.

What would really help is if you Tards

Would quit promising them everything for free...

Such as a job. I DON'T HIRE ILLEGALS......TRUMP DOES!

You lie...

Trump didn't hire any illegals....

Now before you go into your Tard Rant about his company's...

Read my words carefully......

"his company" which would be "his responsibility"

You Tards are so selective when it comes to responsibility.....

The main thing is Trump is kicking your Tard asses silly....

Yeah, I mean, why on earth would any sane government want to know how many people are living illegally inside its borders, right?

Yeah, I mean, why on earth would any sane government want to know how many people are living illegally inside its borders, right?

Since the question does not ask legal status, how would asking the question give that answer?

Bottom Line: Piece of shit Democrats want tax money to go to people who are here illegally. Democrats are lawless criminals and must be defeated.

It never has, that has been shown to you multiple times. Now you have nothing left but to lie
It has, and YOU have been shown THAT multiple times , and here it is yet AGAIN >>>
Amendment XIV, Section 2
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age,* and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

The Constitution was clearly concerned with limiting itself to CITIZENS of the USA.

The days of ignoring citizenship are over. With 4 more years of Trump presidency, census will include citizenship questions, citizenship proof will be required to vote in almost every state, and Democrats winning elections with illegal aliens, will be a bad memory,

illegal aliens will be mass deported in Operation Wetback II. Few will remain in the US. Better days are ahead. :biggrin:

Last edited:
One more time, go back to high school, get your GED and learn what the word "but" means in a paragraph.
It is inconsequential to the topic. The Constitution refers to CITIZENS, and that is who it is concerned with. You're a bad student, and a worse con artist.

One more time, go back to high school, get your GED and learn what the word "but" means in a paragraph.
It is inconsequential to the topic. The Constitution refers to CITIZENS, and that is who it is concerned with. You're a bad student, and a worse con artist.

One more time for the learning impaired.

The Census has ALWAYS counted everyone living in the country, not just citizens.

The number of Reps has ALWAYS been based on the total number of people living in a state, not just citizens.

This is not new and it will not change till the Constitution is amended

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Gator on a golf cart has failed to give an opinion on why this is good for the country.

If they are not a citizen..........why should they count on the number of reps in Congress........

He dodges the question of whether he agrees or disagrees with that from his own opinion.........He either thinks it's good or bad.......

From his responses he must be for it..............He's fought tooth and nail against the question.......

Then later he will say how he's a libertarian when he almost ALWAYS takes the Far Leftist side.

And the rest of the story..

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed
The founding fathers did not have caravans of Mexican and Central American vermin invading their colonies. To them the word "persons" meant AMERICANS.

And your cute little word "BUT" shows that the Constitution is talking about CITIZENS. Try reading Amendment XIV, Section 2.

And now you have the FULL "rest of the story". :biggrin:

The Census has ALWAYS counted everyone living in the country, not just citizens.

The number of Reps has ALWAYS been based on the total number of people living in a state, not just citizens.

One more time.............is this good for the country or not.

I'll add.............do you support allowing over 100,000 across the Southern Border a Month........DO YOU WANT OUR BORDERS SECURED.

Post # 187 and 195 refuted this jibberish, as did other posts before them.
Ho hum.:icon_rolleyes:

The Gator on a golf cart has failed to give an opinion on why this is good for the country.

If they are not a citizen..........why should they count on the number of reps in Congress........

He dodges the question of whether he agrees or disagrees with that from his own opinion.........He either thinks it's good or bad.......

From his responses he must be for it..............He's fought tooth and nail against the question.......

Then later he will say how he's a libertarian when he almost ALWAYS takes the Far Leftist side.

It is irrelevant, I believe we should follow the Constitution whether I agree with it or not.

I have not fought against the question, I have explained why the SCOTUS ruled as they did.

I have no problem with the question as long as it is added through the normal process.

He wants illegal aliens for the same reason that all leftists do. To help win elections for Democrats Like everyone doesn't know this ? :biggrin:

Forum List

Back