Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

Exactly WTF should he be held accountable for here? Not knowing if a vaccine that hasn’t been developed yet would work?:cuckoo:

These batshit crazy TDS threads always bring out the stupid.
no. you build the vaccine as quickly as possible without setting an election day deadline for delivery. after his landslide loss trump had no interest in the vaccine or the people. only his self image as a "winner " was important to him. or you.

Warp Speed was more show that actual proper management... They gave loads of money to the wrong organisations...

They actually stole PPE from States.

Trump himself was all over the place... In the UK they are just relising how ignorant Boris was to pandemics and viruses... Trump was just as bad if not worse... The smart leaders put there trust medical experts and offered them support and a place to escalate. This is 101 leadership in a pandemic, just look at the countries that handled the pandemic best...
I said I give him credit for authorizing Warp Speed. Nothing else. And of course you are right, Trump was all over the place on COVID. Failure to lead

no. you build the vaccine as quickly as possible without setting an election day deadline for delivery. after his landslide loss trump had no interest in the vaccine or the people. only his self image as a "winner " was important to him. or you.
Nostra is right rumpart....batshit crazy TDS just oozes out of you

Or you get a second opinion from virologists, who pointed out that this virus was a poor candidate for a vax in the first place.

Yeah landslide....how many counties was it in the final tally??

^^ ate horse paste
i fon't know, arlette. si they eat the dewormer or do they use needles
I said I give him credit for authorizing Warp Speed. Nothing else. And of course you are right, Trump was all over the place on COVID. Failure to lead
for sucess in leadership, you need a leader. trump ain't one.
And democrats are still pushing the vax.
best thing we have for now. reasonably safe and effective. `masks are also reasonably effective but, for the few trump supporters who have sex with women, gotta show off those beautiful smiles.

best thing we have for now. reasonably safe and effective. `masks are also reasonably effective but, for the few trump supporters who have sex with women, gotta show off those beautiful smiles.
Keep campaigning rumpart!

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

Trump’s dumbass knew absolutely nothing about the vaccines to begin with.

Masks are the reason you have no brain left.....oxygen deprivation rumpart.

They eat it. They like the apple flavored paste the most.

His poor leadership on COVID caused him the election

Forum List

Back