Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

That is a completely unfair attack on the man that is clearly founded upon an acute case of TDS. Trump is not a scientist. We were facing what some thought was the new plague that would wipe out half of humanity. This put the emphasis on doing something fast. Granted, the "vaccines" turned out to be a medical disaster. I never have taken a Covid vaccine, and I am glad I made that decision. But Trump was under enormous pressure to do something and he had the backing of the medical community, upon which he was placing his reliance, just like any other politician would have done.

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

No one knew at that point.

Have to remember when trump was president this whole thing broke out and no one had any real information. They put a rush on the vaccine because for the vast majority a vaccine would be just like ones we get for other diseases, you get one it fixes the problem with no bad side effects.

It took years after trump was out of office before we really started to see the effects they had and see that they didn't do anything at all.

And no his administration didn't sell it, fauci and the manufacturers of the vaccines sold it as safe and effective. And for a long time, even after trump was gone, a lot of people thought that still.

And long after we saw the effects of them, long after we found out they didn't do anything the Biden administration was still pushing them.

You're attempt to blame trump yet again is weaker than a wet tissue

You're kidding right?
They are preparing for when it all goes down hill... the Lefty loonies at first said they wouldn't get the shot because it was funded under Trump, then they claimed they are the ones who did it and super encouraged everyone to get it... 20 or 30 times... and now when the news of it's abysmal failure and health risks - they will go back to saying it was Trump's shot.

This is what they do.

qqqqqq.png

No one knew at that point.

Have to remember when trump was president this whole thing broke out and no one had any real information. They put a rush on the vaccine because for the vast majority a vaccine would be just like ones we get for other diseases, you get one it fixes the problem with no bad side effects.

It took years after trump was out of office before we really started to see the effects they had and see that they didn't do anything at all.

And no his administration didn't sell it, fauci and the manufacturers of the vaccines sold it as safe and effective. And for a long time, even after trump was gone, a lot of people thought that still.

And long after we saw the effects of them, long after we found out they didn't do anything the Biden administration was still pushing them.

You're attempt to blame trump yet again is weaker than a wet tissue
America's mistake was listening to the little weasel who funded the virus and killed millions, but the OP gives him a pass.

You forgot the ending. Trump said if they did not take a calculated risk, we still would not have the vaccines. And who pushes the Vaccines hardest? Democrats for a fact. When we Republicans noticed that vaccinated we had many people still getting ill and in some cases dying. So Democrats doubled down.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but from Day One his supporters have spoken out about the vaccine and have made claims it's killing / injuring millions of people. I would like them to reconcile those feelings with his own words. I'm not holding my breath, of course.
Why would we? I didnt say them. From day 1 didnt support them or shutting down the world over a Endemic bug.

Ive never changed that position. Nor my preductions that it would be a dissaster to economies.

Whole world bought this bs. Yet you only focus Trump.

Then you must HATE BIDEN

Because we know he didn't and didn't care that he didn't

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.”

But you were busy at the tme with your do-it-yourself barbecue kit I suppose

Trump is not a scientist. I doubt he knows the first thing about engineering a vaccine.
Democrats have made Trump an omnipotent God that knows all.

Can you imagine the cry if Trump had said not to trust the vaccine? Not to trust FAUCI! Mr. SCIENCE himself, Doctor Fauci. Where did Trump get his medical degree from, Trump University?

Trump had to accept the science as given by democrats. They were crucifying anyone who doubted the vaccine. They were fired, thrown out of the military, parents were threatened with the loss of their children. Everyone had to live with the madness. Silly masks, the idiotic pathways at the grocery store as the aisles became one way. The entire nation became consumed with democrat insanity. Now you blame Trump.

Never forget. Never surrender.

You're in a cult.

Nah. I preferred Ted Cruz in 16' and I prefer Ron DeSantis in 24'. As well, I have criticized Trump for his idiotic statements countless times, but you weren't paying attention.

Nah. I preferred Ted Cruz in 16' and I prefer Ron DeSantis in 24'. As well, I have criticized Trump for his idiotic statements countless times, but you weren't paying attention.

Belting out "TDS" is nothing more than the reaction of a cultist who knows he has lost the argument and doesn't want to spend any further time looking like a hypocrite.

His poor leadership on COVID caused him the election
Lol he deferred to Saint Fauci on every single one of his recommendations and held daily press conferences for months to advise and take questions. You're another one that can't tell the truth due to your TDS.

Lol he deferred to Saint Fauci on every single one of his recommendations and held daily press conferences for months to advise and take questions. You're another one that can't tell the truth due to your TDS.
You don't have to remind us that he took no responsibility at all.

Forum List

Back