Trump Adviser: Hillary Clinton Should Be 'Shot For Treason'

Shot for treason? If Trump had any honor - he would denounce such hateful, vicious rhetoric.

Treason is still a crime that can warrant the death penalty.

If a public official betrays the nation by selling or giving military or state secrets to a nation we are at war with or even one who is known to have waged subversive acts against the U.S. -- that could be deemed treason, an extremely serious offense.

I, for one, have no problem with the death penalty for that type of treason. One cannot measure the damage and loss of lives such a thing might cause.

Republicans have absolutely lost their minds.

I'd say it's liberals who have lost their minds...
You'd have to be crazy to vote for crooked hillary.
Over Lyin', crooked Donald? Not at all.

So remind me again how much money Trump has received from from sketchy countries?
Hmm considering Trump's investments in the middle east, and his close business partnerships with the elites of the middle east, must be at least a few hundred million.

Thats business,not bribery.

Shot is a bit extreme. Sharing a cell with Barry? That would be more appropriate.

I think the GOP is just a couple steps away from outright demanding that their political enemies be shot or locked up. Maybe in a gulag.

Yes, they have devolved into chaos. If a Hillary adviser had made such a hateful remark - she would have quickly denounced it. The GOP is without honor.

The truth can be painful....

So can insanity...

You'd have to ask hillary about that.

Republicans have absolutely lost their minds.

So remind me again how much money Trump has received from from sketchy countries?
Hmm considering Trump's investments in the middle east, and his close business partnerships with the elites of the middle east, must be at least a few hundred million.

Oh you are not worried with the several ongoing partnerships Trump has with leaders in the middle east? If so, I have Obama's Kenyan birth certificate to sell you.

Just horrible. Actually, she should be held accountable for the deaths of Americans, as well as treason, brought to trial - and deal with whatever the jury deals her. Eddie Slovik was shot for a lot less than she's done, but hey - she's above the law.

Fuck off.

That's just too crazy to even try to unpack.
Shot while landing under sniper fire.

Shot for treason? If Trump had any honor - he would denounce such hateful, vicious rhetoric.

If a public official betrays the nation by selling or giving military or state secrets to a nation we are at war with or even one who is known to have waged subversive acts against the U.S. -- that could be deemed treason, an extremely serious offense.

I, for one, have no problem with the death penalty for that type of treason. One cannot measure the damage and loss of lives such a thing might cause.
Even in cases where the accused has been completely cleared apparently.

578ee630190000aa038a7251.jpg

CARSON GOES ROGUE: Ties Clinton To Saul Alinksy — And The Devil — In Off-Prompter Tirade

The GOP has gone insane!

Oh you are not worried with the several ongoing partnerships Trump has with leaders in the middle east? If so, I have Obama's Kenyan birth certificate to sell you.

How can you compare above board business deals with pay to play politics?

Not "cleared" . Declared too stupid to prosecute. Big difference.

Not "cleared" . Declared too stupid to prosecute. Big difference.
Declared "nothing illegal." Would 9 more investigations satisfy you?

I agree with the man.

While I don't think she should be shot, she certainly should be sitting in a prison cell.

What about that little thing called "due process"...?

Sh will never get due process as long as her husbands friends are in power. It's kind of like trying to get justice when the king rapes your sister and then tosses her out. The king controls all aspects of government so the odds that he will be prosecuted are pretty slim. Leave it to a brain dead moron like you to ignore that simple fact.

Forum List

Back