Trump Adviser: Hillary Clinton Should Be 'Shot For Treason'

Even in cases where the accused has been completely cleared apparently.

Not "cleared" . Declared too stupid to prosecute. Big difference.
Declared "nothing illegal." Would 9 more investigations satisfy you?

One honest investigation where the investigators are not intimidated or black mailed might --- might --- satisfy me.

The facts about Benghazi and the email bullshit is enough for me to convict her. Just her lying to those parents of the dead soldiers saying it was a video is enough to make me sick and charge her with something.

But to answer your earlier question --- no, she should not be charged with treason or hung if she has been cleared by the committee or court. Even if "cleared" is dubious.
So in your perfect society, telling a lie is enough to charge someone with something. Hmm.

Nvm that at that time in the investigation the video, with had sparked protests in over 100 countries that same day, was still completely in play as a reason behind the attack. And nvm that the only terrorist from that day that has been arrested said he was there because of the video.

No, but placing classified documents on a private server with no security absolutely is. That is what the Director of the FBI states she did. MANY people have gone to prison for much less than she did.
Those people broke a law. There was no law about private server's while Hillary was secretary. This isn't hard.

Treason is still a crime that can warrant the death penalty.

If a public official betrays the nation by selling or giving military or state secrets to a nation we are at war with or even one who is known to have waged subversive acts against the U.S. -- that could be deemed treason, an extremely serious offense.

I, for one, have no problem with the death penalty for that type of treason. One cannot measure the damage and loss of lives such a thing might cause.

One honest investigation where the investigators are not intimidated or black mailed might --- might --- satisfy me.

The facts about Benghazi and the email bullshit is enough for me to convict her. Just her lying to those parents of the dead soldiers saying it was a video is enough to make me sick and charge her with something.

But to answer your earlier question --- no, she should not be charged with treason or hung if she has been cleared by the committee or court. Even if "cleared" is dubious.
So in your perfect society, telling a lie is enough to charge someone with something. Hmm.

Nvm that at that time in the investigation the video, with had sparked protests in over 100 countries that same day, was still completely in play as a reason behind the attack. And nvm that the only terrorist from that day that has been arrested said he was there because of the video.

Obama and Hilldebeest knew in the first hour the attack on Benghazi had NOTHING to do with any video. They knew this!

And yet. they lied to the American people for two weeks. They lied to the U.N. and She lied to those grieving parents!

Go defend that and you have lowered your own character IMO.

And when it is the head of the state dept lying like that, then, yes, it is enough to charge them with something.

Obama and Hilldebeest knew in the first hour the attack on Benghazi had NOTHING to do with any video. They knew this!

And yet. they lied to the American people for two weeks. They lied to the U.N. and She lied to those grieving parents!

Go defend that and you have lowered your own character IMO.

And when it is the head of the state dept lying like that, then, yes, it is enough to charge them with something.
Some family members don’t remember any discussion of a video.

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checker called him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to the Washington Post.

Clinton, for her part, flatly denies saying anything about the film in her one-on-one with the families. On Dec. 30, 2015, New Hampshire’s Conway Daily Sun asked herabout the allegation that she lied to the families.

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?

Through his entire administration there have threats against him.

Well over 1000.

We're you sleeping Rip Van Winkle?

No, but placing classified documents on a private server with no security absolutely is. That is what the Director of the FBI states she did. MANY people have gone to prison for much less than she did.
Those people broke a law. There was no law about private server's while Hillary was secretary. This isn't hard.

So did she moron. She gets a pass because of her husband and because obummer told lynch to give it a pass. There is a law about having classified material on a private server WHICH SHE MOST CERTAINLY DID DO. Funny how you parse these things. You must be lawyer to use such specific language.

sub-buzz-13654-1469024683-1.jpg

“Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam.”

An adviser to Donald Trump on veterans issues said on Tuesday that Hillary Clinton should be put in a firing line and shot for treason.

New Hampshire state representative Al Baldasaro, who is also a Trump delegate from the state and has appeared with Trump at campaign events, made the comments on the Jeff Kuhner Show.

“I’m a veteran that went to Desert Shield, Desert Storm. I’m also a father who sent a son to war, to Iraq, as a Marine Corps helicopter avionics technician. Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.”

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” he added.

Baldasaro has spoken at several Trump events, introducing Trump multiple times, including at an event in late May where he admonished the media for focusing on questions over Trump’s donations to veteran’s charities.

He later added in the radio interview that Clinton was a “piece of garbage.”

A spokesperson for the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

TRUMP ADVISER: CLINTON SHOULD BE ‘SHOT FOR TREASON’

It's sad that the Republican Party has devolved into this. Really sad...

He is right.

Would you pull the trigger? How many of you NaziCons would like to be in the firing squad?
If Hillary was found guilty of treason by a court of law I'd have no problem pulling the trigger.
If my own son or daughter was found guilty of treason I would have no problem pulling the trigger.
I live in a binary world. The same world that makes it legal for 'that man' to express his opinion and for you to do the same.
We aren't living in some fucking sand pit with a bunch of insane Islamofascists.

Of course you live in your insane world, dannyboys.

The Trump campaign staffer will be arrested later this afternoon.

So did she moron. She gets a pass because of her husband and because obummer told lynch to give it a pass. There is a law about having classified material on a private server WHICH SHE MOST CERTAINLY DID DO. Funny how you parse these things. You must be lawyer to use such specific language.
There is NOW. Not when she was Secretary. :thup:

Not long ago on this forum, right wingers accused "liberals" of being too violent.....Amazing.

These morons have a lynching mentality and then they bitch at any accusation of "racism" or "misogyny"....Go figure.

Well, who wants to be on the firing squad. Don't be bashful. Step up and expose yourself.

sub-buzz-13654-1469024683-1.jpg

“Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam.”

An adviser to Donald Trump on veterans issues said on Tuesday that Hillary Clinton should be put in a firing line and shot for treason.

New Hampshire state representative Al Baldasaro, who is also a Trump delegate from the state and has appeared with Trump at campaign events, made the comments on the Jeff Kuhner Show.

“I’m a veteran that went to Desert Shield, Desert Storm. I’m also a father who sent a son to war, to Iraq, as a Marine Corps helicopter avionics technician. Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.”

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” he added.

Baldasaro has spoken at several Trump events, introducing Trump multiple times, including at an event in late May where he admonished the media for focusing on questions over Trump’s donations to veteran’s charities.

He later added in the radio interview that Clinton was a “piece of garbage.”

A spokesperson for the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

TRUMP ADVISER: CLINTON SHOULD BE ‘SHOT FOR TREASON’

It's sad that the Republican Party has devolved into this. Really sad...

He is right.

Would you pull the trigger? How many of you NaziCons would like to be in the firing squad?

If in the unlikely event that I was asked to be on the firing squad, I absolutely would.

If right wing fascists could only read, they'd look up the definition of "treason"

Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution.

Forum List

Back